Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"And if we do that will you help us find the key?" Flare asked cutely, oblivious to the lie. She waited, her tail swinging softly and her bright red eyes watching intently and innocently.

---------
Silvia did as she was told and was soon clean, cuddling against her master. She relished the warmth, cutely curling up within his arms and falling asleep. She slept soundly and sweetly, and one would have to wonder of Alex even understood what a treasure he had now under his command. Silvia, someone who was so sweet and so pure, and so completely and innocently in love, was always being subjected to treatments that would cause many to attempt suicide.

Yet she bore it all, for him, and loved him despite the rape, the treatment, the perpetual fear that she would displease him and he would punish her. She loved him so much one may use the term "Loved to death." But a more accurate wording of this would be she "Loved him to her own death.

Even then her weak heart was aching from the strain. As a psychic type, she was not athletic or physically strong and sex took allot of energy and stamina, especially to keep up with Alex, and a normal one of her kind would have suffered some kind of heart failure by now, but still she trudged on. As she cuddled against him, panting softly, her heart was still racing a million miles an hour, and maybe Alex would feel it and realize what he was doing to her before it was to late...or maybe he would fuck her...to death.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"If you do that, I will help as best I can with the hunting of the key," Hunter replied. "But first, you must help me with my wife. What do you say? Deal?" the wolf man asked.

"Flare, I have a weird feeling about thids guy...Maybe we should just leave him alone," Rain suggested, whispering into her friend's ear, though Hunter still heard it.

---------------------

As Silvia slept, she may have felt it. Hot, wet tears hit her cheek. Alex did not frown, did not utter a sound, and yet his tears fell. The jewel, this beauty, this slave....She loved him, she was made FOR him. He gently patted her head, as he thought. He had always believed Silvia was made for him. Her body was perfect for him. Nice big tits, submissive, kind, talented. And oh so beautiful.

"Silvia...My love...My slave. My woman....You are mine forever, and nothing. Not death, not God, not Satan, nothing, will tear you away from me. You are mine....forever," he whispered, and kissed Silvia's lips before holding her in his arms and falling asleep.
Silvia cried softly, making no noise but weeping in her mind and shedding tears. He has just told her everything she ever wanted to here and more. Her heart fluttered, hardly able to take it at all, and she fell into the best sleep she had ever had, cuddling her master cutely, warm and safe...or at least thats what she thought.

---------------

"But you have already seen how huge this place is! We cant search the whole thing by ourselves!" Flare argued. "And besides, if we can get Hunter and his wife to help, the it doubles our chances! And maybe one of them can cook!" She added the last part with allot of excitement,shaking her cute butt as she did. "But first lets find our rooms!" She said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Alex: You hurt Silvia, and I'll kick your ass Silver!))

"Alright, Flare....We'll help you, Mr. Hunter, later though," Rain said. "Let's go Flare, lead the way."
(Me: Lol, you should have known better than to fuck a psychic so many times so ruthlessly. Besides, you cant punch me, I supply Alexander with all his power!

Alexander: He has a point)

Flare led the way out and found her room and Rain's room just across the hall next to each other. She opened her own and found that it looks like a volcanic cave with warm stones and a small lava stream in the corner as well as a bowl full of yummy poke fruits. On the wall was a painting of her mom and on her bed was made up of lots of comfy spongy moss. She jumped in right away. "Aw this is so great!" she said as she looked at her dream home. "Whats your like?" She asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Alex: GRRRRRR))

Rain opened her door and found a nice warm, toasty room with a waterbed, pictures of the ocean, fish, the beach, and many shades of blue. On the walls, besides the pictures of the ocean, fish, the beach, there were also mermaids, and many famous Digimon, showing off her pride of being a Digimon. She jumped on the bed and sighed in relief, feeling the water bed move like the ocean currents. "GREAT!"
Flare found that she could speak through the wall to Rain and she could do the same, provided they wanted to hear each other. "This is awesome! Im not even sure I want to leave anymore!" She teased, rolling around on her moss bed. If nothing else then she would fall asleep for awhile. digesting the stew happily.

------------

Silvia groaned a little and opened her eyes. She was very very thirsty. She looked up at her master and decided not to wake him. Instead she lay there, sucking on her tongue and trying to go back to her perfect sleep.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yeah...It is nice," Rain sighed as she slept on her bed, moaning a bit as she felt the water bet copy the feel of her ocean home.

--------------------

"Silvia....Silvia," Alex whispered in his sleep and his eyes tightened. He was having a nightmare, a horrinle one. "Silvia..." he continued, and squeezed the bed covers in his hand. In his hands, the beautiful slave was dead in his hands, bleeding horribly.
"M-Master?" Silvia asked timidly, not realizing at first what was happening. But it did not take her long to realize it. "Master! Master please wake up!" she cried softly, unable to stand seeing him in any discomfort. She would take her punishment when it came, but she would not let Alex suffer, not when she could do something about it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex awoke, gasping for air and panting and saw his normal, not dead slave. "Silvia!" he whispered, and suddenly pulled her closer to him, hugging her tightly, and kissed her lips and face. "Silvia...MY love," he whispered, squeezing her large bust against his chest. "I...You were....I thought you were dead, Silvia...I saw you die..."