Join our server on Discord

AWL/MorningStar
She let go of him, blushing "Thank you." She said, nodding politely and murring. "I love the night hours." She sighed softly.
"Same here..." Ereth nodded, keeping his arm gently around Solair's shoulder, stroking her arm softly. "You want anything to eat? Or did you already have dinner?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"I'm not really hungry at the moment." She stuck close to him, staring blankly ahead of them. "Why? Did you eat anything?" She said, holding onto his arm and looking up at him.
"Oh, yeah, I was just wondering if you wanted anything." The dragon chuckled softly, continuing to walk along with the dragoness, his tail idly swishing back and fourth. "Is there any certain place in the park that you'd like to go?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
She thought for a while, often looking like she was about to say something, but stopping. Finally, she spoke up. "Um, not specificly I guess." Solair scratched her head. "What about you?"
"I know of a nice place we can go." Ereth nodded, heading to the left down another path, until he and Solair both reached the top of a large rock, which overlooked the city. "I like the view here..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Solair blinked in suprise "Oh wow, how come I've neve noticed this spot before..?" She said in awe as she looked over the glistening lights of the city.
"Heh, not many people know about it, that's why. Have a seat." The dragon took his arm off of Solair, and sat down, patting the ground right next to him as he gazed over the many lights of the city.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
She sat down beside the blue dragon, her tail occasionally flicking, hitting Ereth's tail lightly. "... So pretty..!" Solair exclaimed, dazzled by the view.
"Uh huh. I like to come here to just relax and get away from the world for a while." Ereth told her, edging closer to her, placing his arm around her shoulder again. "It's really nice....especially when I have someone to share the view with.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan