Join our server on Discord

Demon Hunter
With a gruesome and disfigured roar, the tentacle demon thrashed its tentacles around blindly as she punched its eye. Angry, it fires its tentacles off in random directions, occasionally wrapping around a tree and uprooting it, trying to find and hit Daisy.

The Grim ruffed at her playfully, using his shadow speed to playfully evade the massive demon's punches, he knew one hit from those powerful fists could send him straight back to Hell. Without warning, Kalkalborn roared, and with speed not meant for large demons such as himself, launched all six of his arms at Grim, catching him by surprise. The Demon gripped all four of the Devil-Dog's paws, hindlegs and forelegs as well as his neck and tail. Kalkalborn licked his crimson fangs and tore into The Grim's chest, tearing out dark-furred flesh as the Dog's ribs were exposed.

The Grim yelped loudly, whimpering in pain as he tried to fight the Demon's strong arms, but he couldn't move. His black blood splashed the grass, steaming. With a snarl, the Shadow formed into two scythes and severed two of Kalkalborn's arms cleanly, freeing one of his forelegs and his neck. He latches his fangs onto Kalkalborn's throat.

The demon whinnied like a horse and stomped and thrashed on the sand and grass, trying to tear the Devil-Dog away from his throat.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Yeah, It's alright." Dark said, moving his sword so it was his back, under his wings.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Elena smiled as she plucked the digimon off his feet and into her arms as she heads towards the place at the graveyard. From that place she put him down and started looking around. "Where is that person?" the priestress searched until she tumbled in a hole. "Ah!"

Lax finally got a couple of people but, the spiders were attacking nonstop, so much that he couldn't keep up with them. "Oh fuck!" as he found himself dealing too many of them.

"Multiple fury sword!" Linar finally got her acts together as she killed it with her sword.

"About time!" Lax smiled backing away from the spiders and having her fight as he's more of a ranged character. Linvar ran her sword through a bunch of spiders slicing their guts off and cutting them in half.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Elena!" Dark said, jumps into the after her, grabs onto her hand and starts to fly back up the hole. "I don't...know how...long I...can fly...with holding...someone..." Dark said, the force most his thought to getting Elena out of the hole.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
'Grimmy!' Daisy cried, as she heard his yelp of pain and saw some bone in his chest. However, she was forced to think about herself as the creature she was fighting let off a volley of tentacles.

She leapt nimbly backwards, countering the tentacles. She blocked one with a spinning kick, then parried another with a sharp jab of her fist. Then she saw three more coming her way, and cartwheeled backwards.

'Emerald Flash!' She cried, and a shining green barrier appeared in front of her, causing two of the tentacles to bounce harmlessly away from her.

The other tentacle was sneaky however, and managed to slip around the barrier, grabbing Daisy around the middle before she could react and hoisting her into the air.

'Ahh! Lemme go!' The fighter cried.

(Was that okay? Sorry if i controlled the tentacles a little!)

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: No problemo! I did say it was thrashing around wildly! XD

IC:

Kalkalborn tried to get Grim away from his throat as best as he can, but the Devil-Dog snarled viciously, net letting go of the thick flesh. Hot blood dripped down his muzzle, both his and his opponent's. The demon roared furiously, and tightened his grip around three of Grim's legs and his tail with his remaining two arms. With a sickening snap and crack, the limbs snapped in odd angles, either broken or crushed. The Grim screwed his eyes shut in agony, letting out a cross between a whimper and a roar. He focused as hard as he could on his jaws and ripped his head backward, tearing off a large portion of Kalkalborn's neck.

The Demon whinnied and thrashed, its dark, boiling blood cascading down its front and staining the grass black before they shriveled up and died. In a flash of black, the shadow that followed Grim around slashed twice simultaneously, and the Demon centaur's stallion-head went flying, right before the body erupted into burning ash. The Grim hit the ground from a few meters up, lying in a heap. He panted hard, one of his eyes open as he watched Daisy, panting hard. He couldn't move until his body repaired itself enough to allow him movement. He was accustomed to the pain, but as soon as he could use his Blessing of the Dark, he was going to aid Daisy.

"Daisy- Daisy-" The Grim half grunted, half whined.

Ozmandyas cackled deeply in triumph as its eye focused. More tentacles wrapped around her, her wrists, her ankles, knees and neck...

One of the tentacles sprouted scythe-like, razor sharp protrusions, spikes that were hooked at the end. The tentacle hooked behind the waistband of her miniskirt and tore it off, exposing her panties.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Please don't drop me!" Elena cried out and then a huge mouth appeared out of the grave waiting for the bait. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!" the blonde girl screamed having her legs come upwards to avoid getting eaten by the jaws.

OCC: YAY Tentacles!

After thinking they rescue enough people they head straight to door only to find a huge spider about big as a room and saliva was dripping from her mouth along with blood. "Alright we found the big game and I've been saving this special bullet right here for you!" Lax exclaimed taking out his gold bullet with flames on it. "Take this bitch! Flambo bullet!"
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Daisy screeched as her miniskirt was snapped and discarded.

'I didn't mean what i said about tentacle rape earlier! Please don't turn me into a helpless anime girl with sparkly eyes and big booooooobs!' She cried, flailing madly in the grasp of the tentacles, as they wrapped even tighter around her body and limbs.

OOC (Okay Ray, do your worst. ^^)

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: I thought you'd never say that! XD

TL, prepare for a tentaclization sequence!

IC:

As if to shut her up, the powerful tentacles spread her wide, and a rather thick phallic shape one (complete with mushroom tip) stuffed itself into her mouth to gag her with its bitter taste. Ozmandyas let out a deep warped laugh as another mushroom-tipped tentacle slipped between her legs, through the side of her panties, it threatens to penetrate her by rubbing against her labia sensually, its unnaturally warm tip smearing clear sticky liquid over her private area. A pair of thinner tendrils slips under her shirt, tearing her bra from the middle, they wrap around each breast tightly and tease her nipples with the thin tips.

Grim staggered onto all fours as his legs mended, shaking, he trots gingerly toward the mass of powerful tentacles. Without warning, three tentacles shot out of the demon, sharp tipped, they impale Grim on his side and pin him on the ground. He squirmed, trying to fight the tentacles as they tried to crush his internal organs. The pain was unimaginable.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"I...won't..." Dark said, getting Elena out of the hole, panting deeply. Dark remove his sword from his back as the sword was started to glow with fire. "Are you alright Elena?" Dark said, looking at her.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds