Join our server on Discord

Mythologies - Gna's Mission.
Yoosei blinked, this definately was getting too weird for her own tastes. she thought quietly for a while before then shrugging. "well I will follow then. you perked up my curiosity" she murmured softly as she stepped forward and looked at the hooded figure.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Daisy looked around at the motley crew, a look of amusement and interest on her face.

'Awesome! This is exciting! And, after this quest or whatever it is, let's get our drink on!' She banged happily on her tambourine while laughing loudly.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Ray blinked at the strange being. He felt a presence, some sort of atmosphere around him... her- IT. It walked like a human, it talked like a human, but it definitely wasn't just any 'human'. Nodding at his compatriots, he turned his narrow but tall bandwagon around and followed. Questions rang through his head, questions about some of his tricks that even he didn't know.

"This'll be another adventure..." He grunted at the swordsman and the smith. "I got... some sort of calling to go here when I was reading my Tarot Cards... maybe this person has answers. Have you both received similar summons?" He asked while he turned to examine everyone else in the procession.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(Villnore: Streets)

"I asure you, this is no dream." The person said, turning their back on the group, "I do hope you are ready for this journey. We will travel to the Einherjar Mountains, the treacherous path is no amusement, but it shall serve of training to your frail mortal bodies." The person explained, walking towards the exit of Villnore this time.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Villnore: Procession)

Vocatio almost stopped in his tracks. 'I didn't say anything out loud about dreaming all of this,' he thought once again. Although taken aback, he continued to follow, eager to learn what this is all about.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"You could say that, I recived something telling me to com here" Soma said to Ray, he then took one step to the front of the group to speak with the hooded figure "Wait a second mister or miss or whatever you are, I don't have anything against going with you, I think it should be interesting but you say we don't need food but I haven't eaten in two days, and if we are going on a journey shouldn't we at least buy some supplies?" Soma asked.
To see some of my artwork Click here
Brandon pulled his maul out of the cart, and swung it over his shoulder.

"...yeah. Someone or something wrote the name of this village in the ashes of my ruined forge. I've been drawn here ever since."

He looked at the strange hooded being, then back to his friends.

"I'm going with him...her...it. Something's telling me to. We can get some supplies, first, but we gotta go with...her." He said slowly, gathering his thoughts and opinions of the strange being.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Yoosei rested her hands on the back of her head and pouted softly. "I wonder, how long until we meet our destination" the thief murmured out loud, trying to hide the fact that her stomach growled a bit. Though she was way too curious about this to even care about food.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
'Hey! Mister! Everyone's right. We need some food, pronto! And anyway... i'm not so sure i want this 'frail body' trained. But... i'll admit i'm curious too. A couple of months back, somebody watching me dance told me to come to Villnore. He, or she, wore a cloak like yours. It looks like everyone was drawn here, one way or another. Was it fate? Somehow i doubt it.'

Daisy threw back her head and laughed.

'Didn't mean to get so deep there! Ahaha!'

all i ever wanted was the world.

The words frail mortal bodies hit him like a blunt Axe. Yeah, his body was kind of frail. He was born that way! But then he thought... what did this person mean by mortal? Excitement filled the young illusionist once more. They were going to Mt. Einherjar! He had heard stories about that place, about the Valkyries, the Gods... this was the stuff of legends! He forgot his thirst and hunger once more and pulled his cart a little faster.

"This training... Will it involve heavy lifting?" Was his only question to the hooded being.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers