Join our server on Discord

College Days (Yoosei/Kurtz)
"see Kurtzie? Was it that hard to choose something for us?" she murmured sweetly and poked her tongue out playfully while her soft paw kept caressing his claw gently. "Your suggestion for dinner sounds just perfect" she added.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blushing lightly and then nervously nodding, the dragon chuckled playfully. "I... I guess it wasn't." He murmured quietly, still flushed since he wasn't used to ordering for two.

But, just as he was thinking of going to order - the waiter had already arrived, standing with a pen and small notepad in hand. "Can I take your order?" Were the only words that slipped from his maw.

Grabbing the menu, Kurtz gulped, before speaking. "Can I... Uh... Can we order the Mixed Dish for starters, then two Half Roast Chicken with Herb and Leek Soup?" Kurtz murmured, watching as the waiter wrote it down, before then saying. "And two sides of red wine along with that, please."

"Okay, the starter should be done very shortly. We'll get the drinks to you as soon as we can." The waiter made a final note, before walking back to where he had come from.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The purple vixen smiled in an adorable way as she stares cutely at Kurtz. She had to admit that in a way he looked cute when he would feel nervous. The claw she was gently caressing, she then held it with her paw and wags her tails happily. "you know, I am enjoying this night already so far" she poked her tongue out cutely at Kurtz, as she kept acting even more sweet by the time.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You are?" Kurtz smiled softly, the comment reassuring himself as he smiled even more and his nervousness soon died out again, blushing gently to her carressing his claw as he gently returned the soft rub to her paw, staring onto her gently while wagging his tail. "Well... glad to hear that, cute thing."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei blushed softly, only making her look cuter. “There you go making me blush again, you definitely love that” she poked her tongue out cutely. Her heart was beating fast, her mind was racing. All she wanted was to tell him the way she feels but she was fearing that he wouldn’t feel the same way.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Maybe I do..." Kurtz chuckled, softly midclosing his eyes as he continued to rub her paw gently. He was looking onto gently and thinking to himself about how he felt about her, but let his mind slip when he noticed the drinks being placed on the table.

"Your drinks, sir, ma'am. Starters will be in another five to ten minutes." He smiled, before heading off again and then accustoming new customers to their seats.

"Well, guess it was at a good time." Kurtz smiled, moving his claw and softly slipping it around the glass.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Wagging her tails around happily, Yoosei slowly got out of her trance. she had been staring lovingly to Kurtz's violet eyes. For her, that dinner meant a lot. she didn't have the chance before of something almost like romantic as this one before with him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Looking onto Yoosei gently while lifting up his wine glass, Kurtz smiled, before taking a gentle sip from the rim. As he gulped, he placed the glass back down and stared on Yoosei lovingly. "So... are you just going to be home tonight?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Twitching ears cutely, Yoosei looked up at Kurtz. A smiled played on her lips before she replied to him. "I don't know. I just want to be with you. if you will be at home. I'll be too" she murmured and a deeper blush crossed her cheeks. She then gently brings her paw to her own glass of wine and brings it to her mouth and takes a soft sip.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You will? I'm glad." Kurtz smiled, noticing her deeper blush as he once again takes a gulp of his wine, setting it down before seeing the waiter return again with one dish in hand. It was the starter; the Mixed Dish.

Within moments, the waiter had set it down in front of them both before smiling. "Alright, hope you enjoy your starter. We'll be back around soon when you've finished." The man chuckled, before heading off once again to serve other customers.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds