Join our server on Discord

The digital slaves [Open for every one join in any time ^.^]
OOC: Zaz, You should clarify who your talking to. Otherwise the RP will get confusing.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
OOC: I think he/she was talking to me.. Since my character was the one being afraid.. and who asked who she was.

Kenzuma lookd up at her from the floor, upon seeing ehr chains, he relaxed a little, but kept a wary eye on the shop keeper. "I.. Sorry... I didn't know that you were being held here too.." He pulls his legs up to his chest, and takes a quick look around at everything he can see in the shop, which isn't much in his current position.
"Mmrr... but I will ask one thing right now..." He murmured, before taking a look to Tribalmon, twitching his ears as he left his claw near her, enjoying the licking. "I remembered what the slave trader said about a test run... and I might actually take his advice right now," He laughed, before looking onto her. "I mean... I haven't even seen all of your body yet.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As much as she didnt want to Tribalmon didnt have a choice if she refused she would surely be punished. Gulping softly the dragoness gently got up on her knees on the couch revealing her breasts which were from a CC to a triple C cup gently crawling over to Kurtz. Gently she places a claw on his chest and begin sensually licking his cheek.
The OCA
"Mhh... y-you're chest looks g-good..." He murmured, murring to the licking as his claws slowly wrapped around her, rubbing her back just gently as he smirked. "Mmhh... continue..." He asked gently, swishing his tail happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Tribalmon slowly and gently moves down from Kurtz's check down to his neck still licking the same way, being a dragon herself she knew a dragon's sensitive spots and the neck was one of them. Tribalmon's claw gently rubs up and down his muscular chest pleasingly.
The OCA
She sighes before she turns her eyes to the rare colored gazimon. "Well arnt you a rare find." she said out loud with a seductive twinge in her voice that would make anymale turn to butter.
"Ahhh... ohh godd..." Kurtz suddenly started moaning, loving the licking to his neck as he slightly shivered- his instincts and hormones quickly kicking in as his trousers started to just very gently tent. But his claw extended out, wrapping around Tribalmon's shoulders while his other quickly went down to her chest, very slowly running over one of her breasts. "Mmhhr... k-keep going... pl-please.." He gasped, loving the treatment to his neck quite much.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gazimon looked away, embarrassed he had recived a compliment from the beautiful Crimsonmon. ''Thank you'' he said a louder than he had intended. he couldn't look away for long before his neck began to ache. It was almost as if the shopkeeper had intentionally forced him to stare. He was ashamed of himself being attracted to her while they were in there current sitation, but he decided to say what he felt anyway. ''your very beutiful.''
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
She blushed softly from the comment before blowing it off trying to act strong. She did not want the place to get to her so she tryied her hardest to be mean to keep the others from getting to attached. "Some viral type you are. Using the word beautiful." she scoffed before going totally limp. If it was not for the binging around her waist she would sag. The drug was taking a toll on her making her a little sick. she coughed softly as sweat dripped from her body. she quivered as a strange chill over took her body.

The shop keeper went around not caring if they talked. He grabbed some food and brought them to the two males. He put a chain around the gazimon's neck then removed his other bindings. He looked over at crimsonmon. "You gazimon your gonna feed her when your done eating. " he told the mon rather streight forward.