Join our server on Discord

Sinful Pleasures (Vampire RPG)
Yoosei murrs softly to the kiss and looks at Cindy. "don't worry mistress.. I shall not hurt you with these fangs of mine" she said softly and starts to pet Cindy on her head again. "what do you wish me to do, mistress?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alexis smirked, looking down at Shadow before sitting in his lap, straddling his hips. "This..." she remakred, before snaring him in a heated, passionate kiss, her tongue brushing his lips as she did.

Paul watched his mistress making out with their guest before smiling down at Vook. "Shall we find somewhere... quieter?" he offered, smiling playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: Oh sorry Sonrouge. I've just always used the name Shadow so I don't even think about it. Okay let's just pretend my name's been Shaun from the beggining. Sorry bout that.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmmm perhaps we should get a room get to know each other a little more," Cindy said as she circles a finger around Yoosei's breast through her shirt, "Wonder if their just open to anybody or have to register for a room." Cindy then looked around and eyed a scantly dressed bat seducing a black panther, "Judging from her looks I believe she owns the place, carry me over to her!"
The OCA
Blushing hardly, Tieya gave a slight giggle, looking towards the tall dragoness as she smirked just a little, movng one of her claws before giving one of Onyxia's breasts a quite gentle squeeze. "Hee-hee! Then how about we move right-away?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Onxyia murs softly from the light titty squeeze, "Yeah!" the dragoness then peered around the room and saw a dark purple rat behind what looked like a reception desk, "Lets get a room!" she chimed as she walked across the room to the receptionis. "HI!" Onyxia openned up her tail starts to swish as she holds Tieya gently in her arms, "Is this where we get rooms?" she asks the rat before giving one of Tieya's breast a little lick of her tongue.
The OCA
"mm hmm..." Vook said, picking Paul up into her arms, and nuzzling his cheek, before getting in line behind Onyxia to get a room.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Yoosei murrs when feeling Cindy caressing her breasts and then nods as she stands up while holding Cindy on her arms. "sure thing mistress.." she said softly as she then heads towards the scantly dressed bad and the black panther.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alexis looked up, mrring softly as she pulled away from Shadow, licking her lips briefly. "mmm yes? Can I help you...?" she asked, getting up off of Shadow's lap to greet them properly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: Shadowknight...I'm confused. I wanted to interact with Shaun with my character Indigo, and Katt with my character Richter. I thought Shadow was Shaun's nickname. Can you please clarify, before I post again.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz