Join our server on Discord

Macro/Micro RPG
"Yeah, ill have some of that" she pointed towards a clear-blue bottle on the wall.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"YO! barkeep! gimme some of that, and a smirnoff". Altima was handed two glasses, filled with ice, and the two drinks. he handed Vook her drink, and a glass.
"thanks." she sipped from the cup, tasting the beer. "mmm...tastes good.."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"So... tell me something about you, Vook?" he asked the Dragoness, taking a sip of his Smirnoff.
"Well i was reading about those macro's in the newspaper today. they sound like you could get HUGE from them. i mean, even bigger than I can get. and i can get pretty big."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Really?" he asked, "Thats interesting... well ti seems more and more of them are popping up, so have you met any of them yet? or at leats seen one up close?"
OOC: Altima. You've exceeded post count by 1.

IC:

As she noticed Long looking at her, she also blinked. "Oh goodness... w-why is someone as good-looking as him this down?!" She started to blush. "M-Maybe I'm confusing you with someone else then.... uhm... a-are you sure it's nothing?"

Feeling her butt being lightly swatted, Karla slightly meeped, before blushing darkly. "Oh... r-right!" With that, she started to move inside, without Ebon. "Then let's find those c-cases!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: He didn't exceed anything, check the dates. You all were static by then.

IC:

"Uhhh- aaahhh-guh..." Long almost drooled, his throat being a knot by then, not able to form words.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Ack-hem. You were not; you posted on the 24th. They did it on the 25th. So, technically, yes, they were exceeding post count. Also, what you just said hits against the Fetish Rules, where you stated to wait after post count till members reincorperate and post.

IC:

Blinking twice, the dragoness soon walked up to him, before placing an arm around him. "Come on, you don't look good at all, you're just muttering gurgles now. Want me to help you to wherever you were going?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Arguing bad!! 50 foot Ebon crushing buildings with her massive breasts good!

IC:

Ebon followed closely behind then spotted the coolers in the back "There they are," she said walking to the back of the store. She swung the door open and grabbed two cases of lite beer then turned back and raised them high her nipples can clearly be seen as the cold freezer caused them to erect against her tight black t-shirt "I got'em!" she announced before walking back to Karla.
The OCA