Join our server on Discord

Megaman!!
Probably let it as it is. If not, then maybe it'd be something like: "Mega-Soul." or "Mega-Cross."

I still wonder why they give you a boy and a girl to choose, I don't really get it. I think I wasn't paying attention, but I like this game to be like the Zero series.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Upon more random searches I discovered the story from the game, thanks to gamestop:

[i]In Mega Man ZX, hundreds of years have passed since the battles between humans and Reploids (robots). After fierce wars between the two sides, peace was finally restored and the two groups were able to establish various cooperative nations within the
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Model ZX... *drools*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The good news... it won't be coming out on September, the bad news... I don't have a Nintendo DS, I had to sold mine to get money back in my un-employed year and once the game comes out, I'll be there to get it and try it out. I just hope that they keep the difficulty of the game on standard other than the Zero series(I suck on hard games, thank you!).

Edit: I'm a quitter, I admit it... I ended up stopping at the very beginning on BN 1, it wasn't like I was stuck or anything I had like a whole bunch of other games that aren't related to MM that I wanted to try out... and since then I just end up not playing BN anymore deleted the GBA emulator. So now I'm only playing other ROMs that are off the topic of MM... here's a list:

Nintendo: DinoRiki, Castlevania(2 and 3), Doki!Doki! Amusement Park, DynoWarz(A Bandai game which is a pretty okay game.), Radia Senki(Kick-Ass RPG for a nintendo game), CosmoGenesis(Sucky game), FutureSoldierLios(Sci-Fi/Fantasy Tactics game), Hanjuku Eiyuu(Squaresoft's funniest game I ever played, but pretty good gameplay.), and Villgust.

SNES: Super Mario World(1 and 2), Villgust Part 2, Radical Dreamers, Rpg Tsukuru(1 and 2), Super Punch-Out(game gets easy then hard), Donkey Kong Country(All 3), Romancing SaGa(2 and 3), Ys3(Series is good but it's a whole lot like Zelda in a way), Hanjuku Eiyuu(Still a silly game even if you don't know japanese), Legand Mystical Ninja, and ChronoTrigger(Awesome RPG)

I would get all the MM ROMs but I've beaten them all about I don't know how many times... but the one thing I miss a whole lot is the ending theme in MM2, where he's walking in the road as the seasons go by and the song plays and leaves his helmet when it stops. That's a very touching ending, to me.
Xaj Wrote:The good news... it won't be coming out on September.

HOW IS THAT GOOD NEWS!? I can't wait to try this out T-T, first they push back twilight princess and now this!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:HOW IS THAT GOOD NEWS!? I can't wait to try this out T-T, first they push back twilight princess and now this!

I wouldn't be surprised if this game ends up getting delayed till like... winter and make another delay till next spring, just how they did with Digimon 4 for PS2 which kept getting delayed a whole bunch of times and when it finally came out, a lot of the people were disappointed of how the game is and such... which I thought the story was okay. It happens to some games because of many reasons: Bugs, trying to figure out if this should be in this console or the next upgraded console, laziness(>_>), and of course... taking forever on translating the japanese symbols into english words and editing some things that these people think are not good for young viewers. *sighs* So far, Capcom hasn't made any delays on their MM games and probably not on their other games as well... I just HOPE their release is right and doesn't change at ALL!
Me-needs-super-destructive-robots-game... NOW!! GODDAMNIT! WHY THE DS HAS TO BE SO EXPENSIVE?! *deep breathes* CURSE YOU, GOD! *calms down after 53 minutes of yelling*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:Me-needs-super-destructive-robots-game... NOW!! GODDAMNIT! WHY THE DS HAS TO BE SO EXPENSIVE?! *deep breathes* CURSE YOU, GOD! *calms down after 53 minutes of yelling*

GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF! You should be lucky that the DS ain't as hella expansive as the PSP and the upcoming PS3! They're the ones to scream about! *makes hissing noises* Evil
Unfortunately push backs are a damned if ya do damned if ya don't problem for the industry, you push it back to fix problems consumers get mad, you release it with countless bugs consumers get stabby. Just look at Star Ocean 3, they actually had to re-release it in Japan because of how bad the bugs in it where.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Long absence but some new info on the Megaman ZX game for those who care:

The name Rock-on will be changed to MEGA-morph I heard.

release date: 9/12/06

Thoughts: Still angry about how they seem to have taken megaman out of the megaman game but it looks like very playable game, betting it'll go with the Megaman Zero control scheme, similar difficulty is also a possibility. The two characters don't seem to show any diffrences, they say the boy is stronger, and that the girl is more agile but other than that and some specific cutscenes nothing looks too diffrent between the two.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad