Join our server on Discord

Poll: Who knows about your internet escapades?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
NO ONE!!!
65.00%
13 65.00%
a few of my closest friends
35.00%
7 35.00%
everyone
0%
0 0%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who Knows?
hey look over there ......

(shadowknight turns around only to be discabled and rips the wires away from some wierd shock therapist.)

I'm sorry but I can't let that happen....

Why does so many people think that liking Gabumon so much could be a real situation for some others.....

I mean he/she has the heart of the champion, kind to all, passionate in every aspect of life, and he/she makes a great cook, so we would understand hopefully that its OK for others toknow about our love of Gabu...

(takes away the electric battery by blasting it the moon)

See us Gabu lovers are normal......

No treatment necessary....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I didn't say it wasn't normal. I just like shocking people Twisted .
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Harie Wrote:Well see, the first part of recovery is recognizing the problem... and well. I doubt they see any problem with it.
Yeah but I meant since there's a girl or two that like gabumon if you got all of them in a room together it would help with a lot more then their gabu thing.
UnknownH Wrote:Yeah but I meant since there's a girl or two that like gabumon if you got all of them in a room together it would help with a lot more then their gabu thing.

That was really unecessary to say lol. okay i'm a girl who loves gabumon. he is extremely cutie and lovely and BTW...i DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM by liking gabumon.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
thank you matt ishida for sharing the same sentements of liking such a cutie....

I gusee they should except that somany people like Gabumon and that they should respect our decision.....

Not trying to be mean or anything but I do stand up for Gabumon all the time whether its in school conversations or on DAD....

Gabumon is one of my favorite digimon and it won't change no matter what kind of treatment......

(tear) GABUMON IS THE BEST....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Gabumon is my bestest and always will be the bestest to me! <--- yeah that is true for me . wether it is to you or not is up to you and you alone. Just remember it is a PASSION not a problem ( possibly an obsession for some ;) ) but yeas Gabumon is the bestest :D
Veemon's Followers
No problem blueeyedgabulvo0o. I'm telling the truth and my true feelings towards my lovely gabumon :oops:

they should respect our decision. we love gabumon so much with our hearts.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
thank you matt for being so honest... :D

Matt Ishida worte:
Quote:No problem blueeyedgabulvo0o. I'm telling the truth and my true feelings towards my lovely gabumon Embarassed they should respect our decision. we love gabumon so much with our hearts.

(tear) that was beautiful....

nosotros amores de Gabumon azul, blanco, y amirillo....
(very por attempt at spanish...)

~~
loonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Oh I see, well sorta.... it hasn't fully clicked yet, but I'll figure it out.
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:thank you matt for being so honest... :D

Matt Ishida worte:
Quote:No problem blueeyedgabulvo0o. I'm telling the truth and my true feelings towards my lovely gabumon Embarassed they should respect our decision. we love gabumon so much with our hearts.

(tear) that was beautiful....

nosotros amores de Gabumon azul, blanco, y amirillo....
(very por attempt at spanish...)

No problem. i'm always so honest. :D
I'm glad you liked what i wrote because it is just the truth.

(btw...i'm glad i understand spanish...hehe )
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions