Join our server on Discord

Poll: Will humans ever evolve to have wings?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
20.00%
4 20.00%
No
15.00%
3 15.00%
No, but it'd be really cool if we did!
65.00%
13 65.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Wings: evolutionary future?
Dale3k21 Wrote:The talk about being able to control them... It would easily be capable to control them. I, myself, can more parts of my hand than anybody else that I know. And it creeps people out. Look at your hand and make a fist. Open you hand slowly, but keep the tips of your fingers bent (from the middle knuckle up). If you watch closely, you can notice small lines that almost look like vains, but I think they're like, ligaments or something. I can actually roll them back in forth in both my hands. About 4 that I can see in each hand. And you'll know if you can do it because your first knuckle will look like it's seperating. Point that I'm trying to prove... You can control every muscle in your body if you know how. Wings, you would just have to learn. Like walking.
:shock: What the f...?! No, they are tendons for flexing the fingers (if what I understood is right). I've been thinking about what my way of creeping people is, and I think my best bet is to stick out my tongue. When I do, it reaches about a centimeter down my chin, kind of like that Kiss guy but without cuts.
And another way I had was to tell my classmates that I drink 1 litre of milk a day adding it only sugar. They would make faces as if it is the most disgusting thing in the world. And maybe they like to eat vegetables...
I think my tongue can reach two CMs down my chin.
hmmm... my tongue can't do that- but I can make it flondle my- nevermind.
<.<
>.>
>.<

<< Fells disgusted a little...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
My tongue is average length but thick (like Gabu) Now I am jealous, can I have your tongue, I often use it for you know, stuff and whatnot...

Anyhow, growing wings would have ot be some grand genetic fluke, not to say it is impossible, but we would need some reason to grow them, like if the world started to break apart into montians and vast oceans, then it may happen, I can always nail these wings to your back though, or do you prefer screws? they do hold better after all, hell! We'll use both cause I'm such a nice guy Twisted
Screws and nails will eventually rust and cause technus (is that how it's spelt?) which would make them useless.

I suggest we use stitches or a welding torch.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
EpsilonZX Wrote:My tongue is average length but thick (like Gabu) Now I am jealous, can I have your tongue, I often use it for you know, stuff and whatnot...

Stuff AND whatnot? *grabs you and pulls you away*
I'll just use the robotic wings and jetpack thing then.
i dont want a jetpack...unless i could use to burn people underneath me. *flies up and burns person next to her*
Wings would be better, if it weren't for all this logic you apply to them.
Definitely! Who needs logic in a hypothetical poll, anyway!