Join our server on Discord

Damn...that shit is flowin!
thanks.

....if I did what?
oh had fun with your dog =P.
Veemon's Followers
Oh yeah- now I remember!
super thanks!
(groan- I'm so tired- I swear- I'm delusional!)
oh right I remember o.o bah must suck having insomnia;_;
Veemon's Followers
Tell me about it. :roll:
I looked at a mirror- and I look like I had eye-shadow on- not a good sighn. :shock:
Well call me crazy but I get imsomnia symptoms when I'm in holydays, and really I already went 1 week without sleeping...
I wasn't confindent with medications, but for now I got a bit sorted out, I just tire myself doing chores here(again I'm not that...) and other stuff, then all the day reading till 3AM and then sleep, I wake up 6 hours later and repeat the procces, at least I can sleep sometime...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
a week O.O
that isn't healthy at all =/, without sleeping seems the central nervous system gets stuffed up, the effects sum after time. My aunt had her entire leg numb because of not sleeping.
Veemon's Followers
in case you don't know...

THREE-FOUR WEEKS OF NO SLEEP/REST IN COUNTING.

I'm getting woozy- I think I'm delusional!

I couldve sworn charlie replied "Why don't you stop rubbing me there, and feed me?" when I was scratching his ears saying- "who's a good boy?" over and over again!!
;_; *hugs gunter tight* hope you get some sleep soon.
Veemon's Followers
sigh... *hugs back* I hope so too... if I dont get any sleep soon- I might end up having a memory span of only one minute... then again... it's nice to hear charlie reply when youre talking to him...