Join our server on Discord

Download for Runaway Locomon
I was actually talking about it as a whole I have seen subbed.
Besides it being the takuya and koji show after they got Z-hybrids the others could have got double sprits too. Izumi, junpei, and tomoki could have gotten it from ophanimon and kouichi could have getten his from cherubimon.
Then the Z-hybrids would show up just before it ended and when kouichi got scanned they still could have got the last form.
Yeah, sadly that happens pretty much every season. Two kids get much more powerful then the rest and outshine them for the most part. TK, in season 1, could've given Tai and Matt if he and Patamon were more aggresive.
Quote: Izumi, junpei, and tomoki could have gotten it from ophanimon and kouichi could have getten his from cherubimon.
They intentionally closed that option by having Ophanimon use up all of her power and become a digiegg when she gave out the unified D-Tectors to Takuya and Kouji. Nobody was more pissed off about the end of the season than me. I comfort myself by thinking that Junpei and Izumi got closer while Takuya and Kouji did the fighting. ...I know; just shut up. That scene with Beetlemon and Kazemon standing together on the mountaintop, I say that's Junzumi evidence.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
While I don't really dwell on it much, I think the show would have been served better by a cast of three members, with 7 enemies, rather than 5 and 5. Then the capture the spirit/Cherubimon arc could have been developed more, and the Royal Knights Fight/Regroup/Repeat Arc could have been shorter, it would also cut out a significant amount of other screen time that was wasted (at least in the American dub) and leave room to properly finish off the series...with that said, I still liked the season.
No, Wisemon, not really, I agree with you that Juenpei and Izumi would get together in the end, so, as far as I'm concerned, you can say that all you want.
If you notice, tamer had the main three all have the same level. (Crimson mode doesn't really count since it showed up twice.)
True, but they never really seem to be as strong as each other. Renamon beat a few at the begining while Guilmon defeated a fair number later, and Terriormon was rather balanced. This my opinion of course, I haven't kept track or anything.
Quote:If you notice, tamer had the main three all have the same level. (Crimson mode doesn't really count since it showed up twice.)
Not quite, the Megas were unequal in Tamers. Sakuyamon's power all came to down to one shot for Justimon, and that didn't cut it against the D-Reaper. Gallantmon Crimson Mode is probably the most powerful, but regular Gallantmon never seemed too impressive, not even in his first battle against Beelzemon. MegaGargomon towers over the others, but once he runs out of ammo, he has to resort to kicking, though he did beat the D-Reaper. MarineAngemon has the most useful "attacks," but he's not exactly a fighter. On second thought, they are pretty equal, but they all kind of suck. They're still not as pathetic as EmperorGreymon and MagnaGarurumon. Those two got their asses kicked by the Royal Knights repeatedly, and they never did beat them.

Quote:No, Wisemon, not really, I agree with you that Juenpei and Izumi would get together in the end
Actually, I don't really think that. I was just being idealistic.
I know that you saw me.
Wisemon Wrote:Not quite, the Megas were unequal in Tamers. Sakuyamon's power all came to down to one shot for Justimon, and that didn't cut it against the D-Reaper. Gallantmon Crimson Mode is probably the most powerful, but regular Gallantmon never seemed too impressive, not even in his first battle against Beelzemon. MegaGargomon towers over the others, but once he runs out of ammo, he has to resort to kicking, though he did beat the D-Reaper. MarineAngemon has the most useful "attacks," but he's not exactly a fighter. On second thought, they are pretty equal, but they all kind of suck. They're still not as pathetic as EmperorGreymon and MagnaGarurumon. Those two got their asses kicked by the Royal Knights repeatedly, and they never did beat them.

That last thing could have been fixed by having six A-hybrids instead just those two. Takuya and the kou twins could fight one while junpei, izumi, and, tomoki could fight the other one. Much more balanced that way.
(Plus now I see why you grouped them together in your fics.)
Quote:(Plus now I see why you grouped them together in your fics.)
I grouped Junpei, Izumi, and Tomoki together because they're a proven team, and I like to think of them as a family. They saved the Burgermon together, they helped Angler together, and now I see in the movie, they made the puzzle together. Also, at the end of the show, I noticed that Tomoki went to Junpei more than Takuya. In the scene where Dynasmon does his big attack, Tomoki hides behind Junpei (though that is probably the safest place). Then there's the whole thing in the castle, where Junpei juggles to cheer up Tomoki, and Izumi gets shot down by Takuya, right after she turns down Junpei, something like triangle justice.
I know that you saw me.