Join our server on Discord

10 things that just urk you
Casey Ray Wrote:fubar = Fucked/Up/Beyond/Repair (the equivilent of my last chapter >_<)

wouldn't that be "FUBR" not "FUBAR"

and actually i asked a friend shortly after i posted that and she said "it means Fucked Up Beyond All Reason, you fucking idiot, i can't believe you don't know what 'Fubar' is!" along with a few more swears and insults, he my friends love me so much :roll:
eheheh forgot the All

^^;;;;
Casey Ray Wrote:eheheh forgot the All

^^;;;;

i see...
hahahahaha.. funny, very funny.. 8)
ok yes i am an IDIOT... at times.... but whats with the one word posts? not complaining just curious
So? I'm an idiot too! Damn proud too, only because my IQ shows that. lol And the one word posts, I dunno, I might of just been a bit loopy or something...
Casey Ray Wrote:ok yes i am an IDIOT... at times.... but whats with the one word posts? not complaining just curious

one word posts is not right, it should be one word post, refering to gabu:

SchizoKat Wrote:i see...

mine was a 2 word post! ^^ and at times i can be an idiot, but at thoes times i ask questions so i will know the answers it's because of one of the golden rules i live by :the stupidest question is the one not asked" so far it seems to work for me! =^.^=
SchizoKat Wrote:
Casey Ray Wrote:ok yes i am an IDIOT... at times.... but whats with the one word posts? not complaining just curious

one word posts is not right, it should be one word post, refering to gabu:

SchizoKat Wrote:i see...

mine was a 2 word post! ^^ and at times i can be an idiot, but at thoes times i ask questions so i will know the answers it's because of one of the golden rules i live by :the stupidest question is the one not asked" so far it seems to work for me! =^.^=

*sigh* and he misses the point completely XD

and just so gabu is not alone.... yeah nvm already to far... i tried :roll: *shrugs* on a happier note im deep into chap six and i got a friend of mine in on the story but you all already know him find out in chap 6 LOL evil is goooooood Twisted heheh unless he would rather speak up now but i'll leave that to him :)

yay idiots of the world unite.......... *casey throws up his fist* *looks around and sees hes that everyones staring at him* somewhere... i'll just go on my way... yeah *slips out back door really slow*
i missed the point? i most certainly did not miss the point, i just had to be a wiseass there!

plus i can be an idiot when it comes to common sense, but when it's something like schoolwork, i'm apparently really smart! i should be in the excelerated programs but when i was in grade 8 i was depressed and had low self confidence and i never went into it, so now that i have confidence in myself i realize i should have gone in them cause i was doing minimal work and getting a B average in school...now it's too late for me cause the advanced courses would be too ahead of me...oh well, that qualifies as a stupid thing you've done, but this isn't that old topic now is it!

umm....hi?
SchizoKat Wrote:i missed the point? i most certainly did not miss the point, i just had to be a wiseass there!

(as was i that is the equivalant of I*+other things im not gonna mention*)

plus i can be an idiot when it comes to common sense, but when it's something like schoolwork, i'm apparently really smart! i should be in the excelerated programs but when i was in grade 8 i was depressed and had low self confidence and i never went into it, so now that i have confidence in myself i realize i should have gone in them cause i was doing minimal work and getting a B average in school...now it's too late for me cause the advanced courses would be too ahead of me...oh well, that qualifies as a stupid thing you've done, but this isn't that old topic now is it!

umm....hi?
(hi? thought i already knew you? any hpw i do want to keep the topic alive if i can so)

new one i had forgoten about: my friend had just finished up an eight paragraph essay asked me to copy it for him and stuck it in to the wrong machine *paper shreder* needless to say... he was pissed i still owe him big for not kicking my ass *running as fast as i could was involved in this too* and were still friends but yeah not that bright ^^;