Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you like Kari?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
70.21%
33 70.21%
No
29.79%
14 29.79%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you like Kari?
Quote:i like kari/Hikari because she's not a slut like all the other girls i live around. thats it. because for once i want a girl who doesn't try to bang every guy in school.
You must've missed the earlier posts in this topic. I've said what I believe briefly, but my ultimate response to this topic will come in the form of my Summer contest entry.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
By using some of the "I don't like her" logic that means about 2/3 of the worlds population of women are evil whores. :roll:

Personally I like Kari, I don't have any problems with her at all. As far as the 01/02 girls go I think she was the most levelheaded. The only thing that annoyed me was the half explained and apparently abandoned story arcs of the dark ocean and why she had the healing/energy transfer ability.
*raises an eyebrow* Is it just me,or there's a misogynous scent in this topic?
I'm glad someone else sensed it too.
i'd sense it too if i knew the meaning of that word. as for cheating i dont double post. i rank on quality of posts not qantity. anyway i'd still like to at least go out with kari. and i am ticked that her dark ocean thing was never explained very well. a 6th season spinoff maybe? and what ever happened to the "undersea master that was after kari? anyone know about him? hey i could turn him into a good lemon. (dont take my idea or you will become my eturnal slave.)
Quote:i'd sense it too if i knew the meaning of that word.
Don't you have a dictionary?>=P
I DON'T like Kari cuz she's ugly,wears tasteless clothing and yet she's the female tamer with more candidates.(and here I thought men liked busty women.Ha.)As a pretty girl myself,I guess she reminded me of some experiences I had of guys I liked that were after ugly women instead of me.I guess it had to do as well cuz I never tried to 'bang every guy in school'.In fact I've always been aloof and never showed any drool for a guy.
But guys are like that,you know?If you're aloof,they ignore you;if you try to approach them,you're a slut.Besides,I've found so many guys that think all pretty women are sluts.
And BTW,Hunter,I don't find quantity nor quality in your posts.
have a problem with my inexperiance? if you do then i laugh because we all were at on point or latter so you didn't have any value to your posts at one point in time too!! lol
Quote:have a problem with my inexperiance? if you do then i laugh because we all were at on point or latter so you didn't have any value to your posts at one point in time too!!
My first post was pretty worthless, but only because it was a sig test.
Quote:I DON'T like Kari cuz she's ugly,wears tasteless clothing and yet she's the female tamer with more candidates.
Yep, her appearance is almost as overrated as her personality.
Quote:But guys are like that,you know?If you're aloof,they ignore you;if you try to approach them,you're a slut.Besides,I've found so many guys that think all pretty women are sluts.
I didn't really know what guys thought until very recently, when I made some guy friends. You're close, but not quite there. Apparently, whether or not a girl is prejudged as a slut depends more on her clothing (or lack of it). Wait, Wisemon, aren't you a guy? After getting to know the "guys", I've decided that I'm a guy, but I'm not a "guy". Let's face it, everyone here is pretty much a social loser. I found out that those who aren't losers disgust me. The tales they talk about are decadent in their random fornication. Kari can certainly be included among those who aren't losers.
I know that you saw me.
wisemon wise as ever eh?
Quote:wisemon wise as ever eh?
It's more than my name (difference of a vowel); it's a way of life.
I know that you saw me.