Bondage queens.
12-26-2009, 04:38 PM,
RE: Bondage queens.
"Ohh that sounds like fun, I've never watched TV before." Kitt smiled, her tail wagging behind her, rubbing against Ureka's ass as it did.

"Good, it seems with proper motivation you can learn." Mindy smiled, with an expertly placed crack of the whip she undid the binds holding Yumi's hands, "Now, lick your mistress's feet, and continue telling me what a slut you are." she grinned.

Cyan stumbled a bit as Vook tugged on her collar, her face turning a deep shade of purple as she blushed furiously, They, they can't, please let this just be a joke or something. she silently hoped, she didn't know if she could handle the embarrasment of being led around covered in cum.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

12-26-2009, 04:58 PM,
Silvia laughed a little as she watched Kitt but felt bad for her at the same time, and for snow when she realized from the way she looked that she had probably never been allowed to watch TV as well. "Well then lets fix that." She said, turning on the TV in Mindy's room and sitting on the bed to watch whatever came on.

(Its Mindy's TV, so Shadow gets to decide what naughtyness she has on)

-----

Yumi gasped and reached up with her free hands to unclip her nipples, panting in relief. She looked up at Mindy and down at her feet before growling loudly and punching at Mindy, who was now close for her to lick her feet, aiming for her face. "Bitch!" She screamed furiously as she clawed at her viciously with her free hands. If Mindy backed away and was out of reach, She would drop to her knees and try to undo the bindings on her feet, desprately attempting to free herself and kill her mistress.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

12-27-2009, 01:21 AM,
"Hurry up, slut. Don't fall behind or I'll have to spank you, and I'm sure you don't want to be spanked in public, do you?" Vook teased with a grin, giving the leash another tug as she began to walk down the sidewalk, snapping her fingers once, making a pair of short shorts and a T-shirt appear on her own body.
12-27-2009, 08:28 AM,
As soon as the Tv flickered to life a video started up, it seemed to be already halfway into it, "Oh, is that Mistress?" Kitt asked as she cocked her head a bit.

Sure enough on the screen was Mindy, dressed in a tight leather corset, below her bound and gagged was a red lizard, her ass covered in thick red welts, but she seemed to be moaning in pleasure, "Mmm, you like that slut? When mistress punishes you?" the Mindy on Tv purred as she cracked the whip against the lizard's ass, causing her to let out a loud yelp of pleasure, showing off her dripping pussy.

"Oh please," Mindy laughed, grabbing Yumi's arm and effortlessly twisting it behind the feline's back, kicking her legs out she took Yumi down, landing on top of her and pinning her down, "You couldn't honestly believe I didn't expect that, I've owned slaves for years, everyone has taken a swing at me at least once." she laughed, grabbing a fistful of Yumi's hair and roughly pulling her head up, "If thought the punishment before was bad, just you wait slut, now you'll see what true pain is like." she grinned darkly.

"N-no mistress," Cyan whimpered at the idea, quickly trying to keep up. Though it was very difficult to keep up on four legs when she was always used to running on two, she stumbled a few times, praying she wouldn't fall too far behind to upset her mistress.

12-27-2009, 08:42 AM,
"W-wow." Eureka said softly, staring at the screen. "That's, um, well, that's just...wow." She had never seen anything like this before, she didn't know what to think or say. She also felt kinda bad for the lizard in the show, partly because both of them were of a similar species. She wanted to turn away, but couldn't. Part of her seemed to enjoy this.

[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.

12-28-2009, 02:58 PM,
"Oh, I know what this is," Kitt smiled, purring softly, "Some people actually enjoy being hurt like that. My old master explained it to me, it's really alot more fun than it looks." she said, smiling slightly. Being a pedigree she had been conditioned almost from kitten-hood to find pain pleasurable in order to be a better slave to anyone that enjoyed causing pain.

12-28-2009, 06:38 PM,
Yumi screamed as her hair was pulled and her body was pressed into the ground. "Bitch!" She screamed, flailing wildly beneath her. Eventually, if Mindy continued to hold her down, she would tire and her legs would begin to shake. "L-Let me go! I need to use the bathroom!" She demanded, completely unwilling to soil herself. "Let me go you sick bitch!"

------

Silvia blushed at what she saw and winced a little. She had no scales or fur to cushion blows, and couldnt imagine being tied up and beat as fun. She felt sorry for Kitt, and hugged her a little. "You dont have to do that anymore." She promised, hugging her furry slave. "As long as I can do anything about it." She added.

Snow was much like Kitt in that she had been trained to be a sex slave and take pain. She watched the TV and cooed softly, unconsciously cuddling a little into Eureka's sidem her soft feather rubbing against her scales. Snow was still bound by the arms and gagged, so she could do little but what she was doing.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

12-29-2009, 04:02 PM,
"Guess you should've thought of that before you tried to attack me you stupid slut," Mindy smiled, scooting across the floor, keeping Yumi restrained, towards the table, she immediatly grabbed a butt-plug and a large dildo, shoving them deep up Yumi's ass and pussy, "You'll go to the bathroom, when I say you're allowed to." she growled.

Kitt purred softly, loving the feel of her mistress against her fur, "If that's what you desire, I wouldn't mind it." She smiled, giving Silvia's cheek a soft lick, "Especially for you mistress."

12-30-2009, 01:44 AM,
OOC:Uh..getting a little repetative there, Shadow? Or is there a logical explaination as to why you have 7 of the exact same posts in a row?

[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.

12-30-2009, 02:02 AM,
OOC: What, you've never heard of making multiple posts by accident due to lag or network issues?

"Come on, now. Don't want to make Thorne wait for her surprise." Vook teased, giving the leash another tug as she walked, heading toward one of her favorite 'toy' stores. Hee...Thorne's gonna love me for this...