Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
I dont Jes doesnt like that..so nah..*throws Jes a towel*

Saphire: *giggles as she looks up her hair dripping with water her fur matted down* I'm all wet *giggles cutely as she shakes her fur slightly getting the water out*

The person below me thinks that was cute.
The OCA
Gol: *blinks* wow....wet sexy girls everywhere.

Emerald: *swims up from under water behind Disturbed and wraps arms and legs around him from behind* Heya you!

The person below is surprised
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Yeah!!

Disturbed: Hey who is there!!

Saphire: Umm *giggles* I prefer cute or adoreable. I dont like sexy *giggles cutely*

The person below me will change
The OCA
Gol: Okay, cute and adorable, wet girls everywhere x]

Emerald: *looks over his shoulder at his face* me silly.

The person below knows now
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Yes I do now

Disturbed: Hmmm *does a barrel roll move in the water so Emerald is on top of him while he is still floating on the water* Hiya cutie *smiles*

The person below me wonders how Disturbed is still floating
The OCA
Yeaaahhh.....

Emerald: *licks face* whats up?

The person below likes where he is
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Yes I do..

Disturbed: *uses his tail as a rutter to slowly move them around the lake* I'm doing great *brushes a paw against her cheek* How about yourself?

The person below me sees a dog fish..er..wolffish
The OCA
Gol: *gasp* new speices of fish! *watches* i'll be famous when i tell everyone about this!

Emerald: *smiles* i'm doing great, just hanging out with you. *giggles and slowly licks his lips*

The person below will murr
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Disturbed: *murrs from the like then grins* You sexy devil..*hugs her tightly then kisses her softly on the lips while his hands slide down the back and grasp her ass*

The person below me will answer this..Marco
The OCA
Polo!

Emerald: *murrs loudly closing eyes and returning the kiss deeply and hungrily, having her big breast lay against his chest*

The person below will say again "Marco"
The Mod Squad
The OCA