Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Wow! He sure hit you on the head, eh Savior? Think he can read our palms too? Oh wait. NO HANDS!

Savior sighed and nodded his head, before moving closer to Melody and making a cut on her arm. "I'm sorry, Melody," he said, as he drew blood with the feather.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Melody cried out like she had been stabbed in the chest, and soon the feather was red with her blood. Strangely enough, none of it dripped from the feather itself, sticking to it almost like glue. "I'll take that." Dess said, taking the feather when Savior turned to give it to him. "Now..." He said before licking the feather, swishing the blood around in his mouth for a moment, and then spitting on the ground. Where his bloody spit landed, it seemed to swell and swell until there was a perfectly round crimson puddle on the floor, five feet in every direction. Then it turned reflective, like a mirror before it seemed to eat away at the floor and become a portal which showed the surface of the water above. "I will be the last to go through." Dess said, waiting for the others. Angel dropped Melody, who grabbed her amr where she had been cut and put her mouth over it, tears streaming from her eyes.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Angel, you go first," he ordered, before looking at Melody. "Melody, quickly," he pleaded, grabbing her, against her will if he had to, and jumping through the portal with her, awaiting Dess to follow as they were transported to the surface of the water.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Fine...but I better not sink." She warned before jumping through, discarding her heavier equipment first. As for Melody, she whimpered and shied away from his touch as if his fingers were covered in acid, and quaked when he grabbed her. But it wasnt too hard to get her thrown into the portal. The portal itself opened up just above the surface of the water, so they were OK so long as they could swim. Melody cried out and splashed around for a moment before remembering how to swim. When Dess came out, he merely flew above the surface and helped to lead them to land. a small secluded part of the city bay to be precise. He then flew away without another word, leaving Melody, Savior and Angel on the shore of the city. Savior would have to move fast, since he was essentially in possession of a naked kidnapped woman at the moment. "Hey, you think Dark Spell will feel this?" Angel asked, hitting a detonator and setting off all the explosives she had set up in the under water lair.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Where are you going?" Savior asked, seeing Dess already abandoning them. He then looked at Angel and hearing a loud explosion coming from the portal, before it vanished. "...."

I like this girl! She's got guts!

"Come on. I have hidden exits and entrances all over the city," he said, running off with Angel, Melody in his arms. The three would soon discover another secret entrance, a secret opening in another alleyway, before slipping through it and landing in a hallway. The long hall soon led them back to base, where they would hopefully be safe.
It wouldnt take them long to get into the base, and once there Angel would sigh and go off to Savior's room, to use his shower since she was soaking wet and sweaty. "Make sure the new chick doesnt touch my clothes." She warned before leaving Savior alone with the trembling Melody. Here was another woman he had raped, and probably impregnated, shaking with fear in his arms.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior nodded and watched her leave, before walking off with Melody in his arms. He would soon reach the medical room where Kitty was sleeping, he expected that at least. If she was, he left her to sleep but placed Melody on the spare bed, blanket over her. "Don't move," he ordered. "I want to make sure your cut isn't too bad." If Melody obeyed, he would begin to analyze the cut he made, before fixing it up as best he could.
To Savior's surprise, Kitty was not sleeping there, in fact, she was gone. Maybe she had stepped out to go to the bathroom, or maybe she had tried to run away. Shad'Ja's room was still closed, though she would be getting hungry soon, or probably already was. In any case, if Savior stayed to help Melody she would whimper and gasp each time he so much as touched around the cut. From this he would come to realize something, she was sensitized! Dark Spell had done something to her that made her so sensitive that just a small cut would cause her to feel as though she had been stabbed...by why? Maybe it was so that Melody would be careful not to harm herself around the lair, which would explain the lack of any scratches and such, or maybe it made suicide too painful. Or it was so that punishments would feel ten times worse! Either way, it would become clear why she feared injury so much...and he had already bruised her before the cut. That punch that knocked the air out of her must have felt like a freight train running her over. The cut wasnt bad though, and a band-aid aid or wrap would suffice.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior would quickly placed a wrap around her arm, helping her heal. Once he made the shocking discovery, he quickly grabbed some painkillers and water. "Put this in your mouth and drink this," he pleaded, hoping she would obey. If she disobeyed though, he would submit and nod his head. "If you need anything, page me," he explained, holding up as small pager that was connected to the bed. Then, if she allowed him, he would go and seek Kitty, worried a bit over her.
She looked frightfully at the pills and water for a moment, but if Savior insisted, she would drink them, if nothing else then out of fear. But if he was gentle she would not, and simply shy away from them. If he left right then she would simply stay standing or sitting wherever she was, naked and wet.

As for Kitty, it would not be hard to find her. A few doors down was the bathroom, which was locked. Of course Savior could unlock any door he wanted in his own complex, and he could use the cameras placed everywhere to make sure she was safe...but Kitty would probably find that creepy. However, he may have done just that when he got closer to the door, and heard Kitty's muffled moaning.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)