Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
OOC: Lol, the link's dead.

IC:

Aqua squirmed at the licking, moaning quite loudly to even notice Darky's moans even though she was just next to his face. The tongue driving her quite wild as her orgasm creeped in faster and faster.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Aviana pouted when he said those words, slightly jealous at his attention to Rose. Seeing a nearby tank of air, she smiled evily, getting an idea.

"Well, if you're not going to pleasure me, I'll guess I'll just have to find other ways to pleasure myself," she huffed, marching over and picking up the tank. She then returned to Veemon's side.

"Just how far are you planning to take her before you make her grow; and do you plan on doing it to her while she's still boozed?" she asked.
OOC: Oh well, it shows the artist's name.

IC:

Darky placed the tip of his tongue right on Aqua's watery womonhood and wriggled it, sensing her orgasm approaching. He let out a little moan of his own as Ranamon's actions coaxed his giant cock all the way out.

"OH LA LA!" squealed Ranamon, eying the massive boner, which was as long as she was tall with balls nearly twice the size of her head. She wrapped her arms around it and nuzzled it, lapping at the throbbing flesh.
Veemon sweatdropped at the persistent questioner, "Hey hey, calm down. I'll just go with her to an open and give her a mix a friend taught me to do, it'll over pump her with energy and she'll grow to about two or three times the height of those tall trees. Then she'll decide what she'll do" he said to reasure the bird, then reached the said open space. He laid the Palmon next to a stump, then took out the bottles from the bucket after placing it on ground, "She's a plant, so with only touching her, the drink will work. Do you mind helping me to make her drink it after I'm done preparing it?"

And with that said, the Veemon started mixing the three drinks together in the bucket, he grinned as he prepared it as he foresaw his reward after giving the tasty drink to the plant.

The squeal hopefully didn't reach the horny little dragoness' ears, as she moaned out loudly herself, her orgasm hitting her like a wall bricks. "AHHHH!!! ohhh! Darky yessss!" she yelped in delight, then suddenl her pussy watered with juices on top of the giant tongue.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sure, we just have to stick some of her vines in the bucket," declared Aviana, watching as Veemon mixed the drink. She eyed his ass, then took a look at the tank, an evil thought running through her head, though she was careful not to betray it on her face.
"MMm, tasty," purred Darky, lapping up the cum that puddled in his palm. He lapped it up, then ran his tongue over Aqua's body once more before placing her back on the floor, where Ranamon had brought his giant monhood to full attention.

"He's a big boy, ain't he sugah," purred Ranamon, licking and nuzzling the head, placing her mouth over her boyfriend's pisshole and sucking, getting a growl of pleasure from Darky.
Julie looked at Reno. "Yeah...I'm ok." She smiled a bit.
Reno started babbling a bit, "Sorry for doing that! I uhh... I kinda... I love big round things! I, I'm sorry for doing that without permission!" he bowed countless times.

Veemon looked on the Palmon, happily staring at the bucket with the mixture, "Don't become scared, she'll get bigger than the whole bar, but she won't eat you, I'm sure of it" he chuckled, before gently grabbing Rose and setting her on the relatively big bucket. He hoped she'd absorb the whole liquid rapidly, since in plants the mixture of drinks worked maginifically fast.

Aqua's moans and gasps were silenced as she was placed on the floor, she was quinting her eyes at the huge cock, "Oh my god! Look at how big that THING is!" she said, before suddenly jumping on the giant member next to Ranamon, but on top of it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rose moaned when she was placed in the bucket, her plant skin rapidly soaking up the liquid. In few seconds, she started growing, not getting fatter, but taller, the bucket breaking apart as she outgrew it. Growing at a steady, rapid pace, she rose higher and higher, gradually becoming a giant version of herself. Soon she was the size of a Greymon, though she was still too boozed out to notice.

"Wow! She's a giant!" squawked Aviana, hoping to distract Veemon as she slowly came up behind him, air hose in hand. Let's see how he likes being horny and left hanging she thought, an evil smile spreading out on her big.
Darky growled with pleasure as his new monhood was teased by his two mates. He reached down and used each index finger to gently stroke their bodies, silently encouraging them.

"Mmm...wish Ah could take that big hunka meat in mah pussy," purred Ranamon, one of her hands snaking down to rub her pussy with two fingers, imagining that it was her mate's massive boner pumping her.