Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
"Oh? What's wrong? Jealous I fill it out better?" Jen asked, slapping 'her' own ass, before a knocking was heard. 'She' swayed her ass to the door, and opened it, smiling at the sight inside. "Oh girls, guess who's here!" Jenny giggled, before a thud was heard, and their master, Alex, was on the ground, bound and gagged, followed by a large number of muscular men, digimon, human, and pokemon alike. All naked, with their cocks hanging out freely. Alex was also naked, and his cock was unerect and soft. Also in came Silvia, bound, but still with her clothes. Jet soon entered the room and saw the caught human and his wife.

((Don't worry, its not real. Would you like to rp as Silvia and/or Jet? If not, I can do it myself no problem.))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Silvia. Im not sure how you are doing this, but it isnt going to be easy to actually convince Ren this isnt a trick)

The girls all went silent at the seen, unable to believe their eyes. Ren didnt. "Bullshit!" she screamed, struggling harder than ever. "Bullshit! I dont believe this, not even for a second! Your father beat me! He beat Deomon!" She then looked over at Silvia, who hadnt entered struggling. "She would die before letting this happen! She would have mentally killed herself for letting this happen! Her will to live collapsed just from seeing Deomon's corpse!" Angy began to nod, she had know Alex the longest, longer than Jacob, longer than Ren. "Alex...Alex was too strong, and he had tentacles strong enough to bend steel...I dont...I cant think Master was caught!"

Ren glared over at Alex and stared into his eyes. If he looked away, if she didnt see the fire she had always seen in his eyes, the will to dominate, the will to win, she would spit and say. "Shame upon you Jacob! Shame! Being a slave, even loving your master can be forgiven, it is a crime...I am guilty of, as well as many others. But this is entirely different! Have you no respect!"

If, however, she did see Alex staring back into her somehow, she would scream. "I dont! I cant believe it! NO!" She would thrash and bang herself against the walls and floor, flailing from side to side, even injuring herself if no one stopped her.

The other girls seemed unsure. "Daddy?" Belle called, tears staining her fur. Tali didnt care, she was too lost in her own pleasure and lust from the Rena sauce that had been poured onto her and the bondage gear that even then restrained her. She was almost beyond reason, worse than how Renamon had been when the Renasauce had poured over her. Then again, that was accedent, and she had likely tried to wash it off in the bathroom, and even then, she was older and a digimon, she had more resistance to those kinds of things. Kazey said nothing and showed little emotion, she had never even seen Alex before.

As for Jet, he couldnt come down so soon, he was still making the new slaves comfortable.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The fire was gone, much like how it was gone from Jacob's eyes. The illusion worked, and with that discovery, Jen gave up, doing away with it. "I'm just trying to have some fun. No need to be so touchy," Jen replied.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Reactions received, they know Alex better than Jacob knows him. They even know Silvia better. If its a mental projection of what Jacob believes, then its going to fall flat of their expectations. I mean, Alex did kill Deomon, and he did beat Ren's mega form, and he does always resist, and they all know that. Belle could be fooled, and if Tali hadnt been covered in Rena sauce by Jet, then they would also be fooled. Also, I dont think that Jacob is quite powerful enough to make that many illusions on that many people. It would be like balance a stick on ever finger for the illusion to actually work)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Got it. Sorry. I'll edit it))
((Hmm...Any ideas on what I can do that can hurt the girls mentally/emotionally? Model in their clothes? Just have Jen be a bitch? Get some dildos to fuck himself?))
(Well, I mean, I cant really think of ANYTHING worse than what he has already done. Maybe he can make it worse by doing things to them, but he cant really make it worse by displaying how slutty he had become, he has already crossed that line hard...where is the edit?)

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Up above. Want to just timeskip to Jen and Jet about to go to sleep or something?))

Jen looked at his family and for a second there was a change in his face. A change in his step. "For what its worth, I am sorry. But you know my mother. She would do anything for Alex. I will do anything for my Master. I just had the misfortune of becoming submissive in a much worse world." Jacob would sigh, and the girls could see genuine sadness. "I didn't lie completely Ren. There was a female hacker. She broke me...Jet was a slave too. And somehow...I just fell in love," he explained to them, before leaving upstairs to change outfits once more.

Once he came back, he would not really do anything with the girls, though he did deliver them food and drinks for them. Unfortunately, Jacob was no longer there and Jenny was in control, and she had an obvious dislike of all of the girls, spitting on them, calling 'herself' a better slut, and the such.
Ren said nothing and the others pleaded and begged for their freedom. Jet had wanted them accommodated for the days before the wedding, which meant that they had to be put somewhere for the time being, and jet probably wanted them to either be in the midst of forced pleasure or pain in the mean time, the details were up to Jenny, however he couldnt just leave them on at the front door. They all had rooms, if he wanted to use them, and there was a dungeon for when Alex had to break or store rebellious slaves. He could use any of those.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jen had brought all the girls to their respective room, and for Kazey he used his own room for her. He would, following his master's orders, give them pleasurable torture. The standard, tied up in a way that more struggling equals the ropes pleasuring them more. He would also raid all of their closests, taking their makeup, sexy or cute clothes, and the such. He and Jet would share his father's and mother's room, a fitting choice he believed. "May I ask how the slaves took, Master?" He asked, getting dressed in the same slave outfit Flare wore when she gave into Alex. He also covered his lips in purple lipstick, blowing 'herself' a kiss in the mirror, excited to cuddle and perhaps fuck with 'her' master.
(He was supposed to bring Kazey to Jet after he was done remember?)

When Jen entered Jet's room, he would find Corona and Flare tied down to chairs, each gagged and strapped down tightly. They moaned and looked only half conscious, and on tables next to them Jen would see the same assortment of drugs that had been used to bind him into service. Both girls had received full treatments, and were hyper sensitive and groaning as two small, rotating fans played over their skin. Jen had experienced such torture. Apparently they had been at it for awhile since both girls were clearly exhausted and whimpering weakling through their gags. Corona looked at Jen as she walked in and didnt seem to recognize him, her eyes looked dull and dilated.

Jet was no where to be seen, but Jen heard cheerful whistling in the bathroom, which was obviously the big wolf. Steam slowly misted its way out of the open door, saying that Jet was probably enjoying a bath. If Jen decided to head that way, he would notice that there were more drugs stacked up on the tables, ones he didint recognize. Jet was in a huge hot tube that had belonged to Alex, made so that the Master of the house could bathe with ample female company.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)