Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Kurtz's claws reached Dot's rear end, just below her rigid tail, he grasped her voluptous ass cheeks in his hands and gave them a good squeeze before he looked on her eyes with a lusty stare, "I never really told you... but you really make me horny Dot," he said with his tail waving in air with excitation, the grin on his face never disappearing.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ooc: I want to keep it here but with slight lesbian act like two girl kissing and or licking the same cock or something like that I think wont be a problem with the theme of the rpg in my opoin.

Ic: As Carman watch the two lovers her left paw ever so slowly rech down to rub her slit she thought to her self with so much lust on her mind, " Oh how I so wish I could be in her position right now even in my ass it would feel good right now." She let out an almost silent sigh.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Wouldn't three girls be yuri? Can we make an extra section- like an extension- just for hot things like that? I vote yes.

IC:

"Well, you get used to it eventually. It wont be so hard now that I have a nice friend like you, Katt." He took another swig of soda.
OOC:

Shadow: *Gets hit with pillow* IT WAS JUST A SUGGESTION!!

Mindy: I like it.

Shadow: AHHHHH! When'd you get here?

Mindy: *Shrugs her shoulders* once an SDP member thinks up a character they become real.

IC:

"Well aren't you sweet," Mindy said as she began lightly flicking her tongue at his head everytime it poked out.

*Lunchroom*

YAHOO!! IN YOUR FACE!!! Katt thought loudly in her head, "Well, it's nice to have a friend like you too, especially one so cute." She added softly, half hoping he'd hear it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I say that if we move this to Mixed-Style RPGs you will be able to do whatever you want whenever you want without restraints. But first, the majority must agree.

And yes, Weredragon. It's allowed that two girls lick the same cock, I don't care the number of girls you want there. They just have not to try anything sexual between them, kisses are allowed, but not an intercourse.

If this gets moved, it will be allowed, but also Yaoi if someone gets interested, and pure Yuri as Shadow suggested.

IC:

Dorothy squealed over the fondling her butt recieved, "Uhh... K-Kurtz... wh-what are you," but she heard what Kurtz said about her and she immediatly blushed hardly, "I-I... I do...? R-Really?"

OOC:

Dang, virgin sex takes too long *Big sigh*

Dot: It's your fault for wanting to add me as a virgin here.

DMX: *Narrows eyes at the last word* What are you implying?

Dot: Nothing. *Innocent look*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz nodded, the grin still on his face. "If there was something to describe being too horny around someone, then I would've said it."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dorothy meeped a bit, looking on the lust Kurtz's face had, her face couldn't get redder than that, "Uhhh... uhh..." SAY SOMETHING! she thought as she looked on his eyes. She was really nervous.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz, with the grin still on his face, moved his muzzle closer to Dorothy's. "And... one of the things I want to do...." He thought to himself quietly.

Hm, would it be a bit too fast for me to do this?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You think I'm cute?" Tony asked mellow-ly.
OOC : I accept any kinds of style. :P

IC :

Mitsuki twitches ears as looking to Yoosei with a little angry on her face after she reads her mind. "I really dislike peoples who read someone's mind." said with a mild tone. "My driver couldn't take me to TV station tonight, because he sick. So, I need to go there alone. I got a big problem regarding this, I don't know a road to go there except a road to college..." Mitsuki sigh as looking outside again.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds