Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
"You must protect me! You have not said that! I can not be harmed in anyway while I travel with you!" The nymph yelled. It was quite a heavy term, it meant that no one could so much as touch her due to the contract, and one could not break a magical contract. The Master could choose to accept that term, offer a counter term, or add terms for that term.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Very well," the Master replied, taking pity on the poor creature. "I will protect you. None of my fellow Orcs will touch you and you will be protected to the maximum of my ability. Are we in agreement?" he asked.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"....Yes, we have an agreement." she said after awhile, reaching up her hand through the net to shake. "I can not complete the deal inside this anti magic net. You must release me." She said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master was hesitating and asked, "How do I know you won't try anything?" he asked. If she gave a good reason he would take the net off of her and back onto his arm. If not, he made sure to pick up his axe before freeing her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I can not make a magic contract in an anti magic net!" She repeated, and would cower on the floor when released if he hefted his axe. She extended her hand timidly and said, "I accept your terms." If he took her hand he would feel a powerful magic course through him and bind him, and the same would happen to her. She would then release him, and both would know that it was done.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master picked up his axe and took her hand in his own when it was time. He would feel the magic go through him, binding the two, before letting go and looking at her. "Alright. Let's go back to the statues and free my friends and the warrior with the coffin," he said, putting the axe on his back. "Do you need help walking?" If she did, he would pick her up and place her on his shoulder, letting him do the walking.
She would nod, and indeed it seemed like he had broken...something. Nymphs didnt really have bones, but they had harder parts, and quite a few of those had bent and cracked during their...talk. She sat on his shoulder and he would feel a tingling sensation fill his arm and find that he was able to move it again and its wounds were healing. One they arrived at the statues she would ask which ones to unfreeze. However, she would not unfreeze the warriors.

"They will kill me if I free them! Instead I will place a delay, in six hours your chosen warrior will be free and you must tell him I am dead. I must be nowhere in sight and he must not awaken here. Have your warriors taking him back to wherever it is you are staying."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Very well." After his fellow Orcs were freed, he explained to them the situation. "In six hours, the coffin warrior will be freed. You two will take him back to camp, and I will follow." He then looked the Nymph and whispered to her, "Heal them of their wounds. And if I may ask, are we supposed to simply wait for six hours to pass?"
"No no!" The nymph said. "You can not leave him here! You must take him, as he is, a statue, out of my forest! Out! Out! Take him to your camp and let him unfreeze there!" After that she would sigh and nod, and the wounds on the two other orcs would start to disappear. "Yes, you take him to your camp, you wait six hours, and he will be free."

----------

Tal slowly opened his eyes, groaning as he did. He was back on the public post, hanging off the ground by his arms, naked so that anyone could appreciate him and 'pet' him if they wanted to. The morning was just breaking, and he wondered if his master would be coming for him soon, espceially when he saw that the other workers in the camp, his new 'master' included were starting to awaken. "M-Master..." He whined softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Fine, fine. Yes. My soldiers will take him to the camp and in six hours he will be freed to kill the humans." He then stopped and asked, "...We agreed to you traveling with me from now, didn't we? You are afraid the elves will come here to kill you, if so, with me you may be safe."

((Sorry if I'm asking questions you already answered. I just want to make sure everything is clear.))

-----------------

Tal would soon see a young man walking over and watched as he unzipped his pants. His semi erect cock popped out, but instead of asking it to be sucked on a stream of hot piss fell upon the catboy, coating him in the smell of human pee. He wouldn't be the only person to do so. Several others would soon come to piss on the boy.