Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Alex did not respond. Instead, as he fucked her, his tentacles stretched out of his back, these being like the traditional octopus tentacle. They grabbed the nearby soaps, and as Alex fucked Silvia's cute ass, his tentacles were doing their best to clean his lover's body, while also trying not to interrupt their love making. "Better?" he smiled, and kissed her cheek and then her neck. "Perfect..." he commented as her breasts were squeezed by his hands.

-----------------

Hunter nodded and told Alexander he would fetch Alex. If Alexander wanted to join so they could sooner talk about their plan, he would allow it. If not, the wolf man would go by himself to find the boy.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Alexander decided to wait, it was better to talk in a secure location.

------

Silvia moaned softly and sighed with pleasure as the soaps began to wash over her body, rubbing against her soft, white skin, even as her master fucked her, grabbing her large breasts and squeezing, playing with the lovely orbs. She swooned with each kiss he gave her and he legs began to shake as he continued to plow into her ass, her pussy drooling with arousal.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex enjoyed the tight feel of her ass, and he happily moaned as his cock fucked Silvia harder and faster. He slapped her ass, and was already filling the young beauty with his pre. The wonderful moment was interrupted as a knock on the door was heard. A scowl appeared on Alex's lips and he leaned forward and whispered, "I apologize me love. We're going to finish this fast." Suddenly, Alex began to fuck her faster and faster. His hands groped her large tits, and it wasn't long before the human shot his seed into Silvia's sexy ass, and pulled out to shoot the last few bits onto her butt.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Silvia's soft mental moans filled Alex's mind as her physical ones filled the room. The sexy pokemon pushed against Alex with each thrust, making his penetration that much deeper and her sexy lathered body was slick and soft beneath his hands as he groped her large breast. Her nipples were hard and as the water washed over them one could see that she was having an incredible time. But then they were interrupted and had to bite her lip as Alex became rough with her and fucked her ass hard and fast. When he finished she felt him shoot into her and ten shoot his seed onto her before he left her by herself. She sank to her knees, panting and moaning softly, blushing hard since she had yet to cum, but she would not bother her master about it and continued to wash herself.

Serenity was just about done, now rinsing her wings and testing them to see if she could fly again. Both girls would soon be clean and ready to put clothes on...or just be naked, and take orders again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex kissed Silvia as she sank to her knees. His hand moved down and Silvia was suddenly and rapidly entered by three finger. Alex fucked her with his three digits, while he kissed her lips, his tongue playing with her own.

Once she had hit her climax, he would kiss her and say he would be right back. He would then walk over to Serenity and pet her head and would say, "I'll be back soon, my dear Serenity."

With his goodbyes said, and the girls soon clean, the room would soon shift back to it's original form. There were clothes in the closet, and Alex dressed himself in his normal clothes, and told the two to dress up if they wanted to, rest, and eat what remained of the food.

He would then finally answer the door, and would see Hunter. The human sighed, before following the wolfkin out, closing the door behind him, and the two would silently walk back to Alexander's room.
Silvia eeped loudly as her master suddenly returned and began to finger her wet snatch. Her soft moaning was muffled as her lips were kissed passionately by her master. She began to hump against the fingers a little while later and cried out softly as she came. She lay on the floor after that, warm water pouring over her body, and remained like this for some time before she finished cleaning herself.

Serenity nuzzled Alex's hand as she always did, loving, craving any all forms of affection.
the little fairy was soon clean and dry, and would dress in a little green dress with a short skirt. Silvia dressed in a loose green night gown, the soft fabrics showing off her fabulous body. She smiled at her master and blushed a little, having wanted to look appealing to him, and sat down on the bed to enjoy a little snack. Serenity took a mushroom and hauled it up to Alex's pocket, where she tucked herself in.

She wanted to be around her master so she could best serve him whenever he needed her. She was a servant by birth after all, and so it was her nature, and now that Alex was her master, her pleasure to want to be helpful.

Whether or not he let her come with him, Alex and Hunter would soon be back in Alexander's room, where the knight would recount all important information before saying "Ideas then on how to rescue the girls? We will have to somehow restrain Mike, or else he will just run into danger to force Hunter to stop us. Unconscious before he knows it would be best, unless we can figure out a way to polymorph him or otherwise change his form substantially, then Hunter would likely not feel his whims anymore."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex left Serenity with Silvia, telling both they were not allowed to leave the room unless he ordered them to do so. If they needed to pee or use the bathroom, the room conjured one up in the corner, complete with toilet paper. He did not want either of them out, unless he was with them.

He petted Serenity again, and kissed her small head before passionately kissing Silvia, wrapping both of his arms around her waist, and rubbing his hard cock against her clit, through his pants. He told her they would finish when he got back, and he kissed her once more. As he made for the exit, he told Serenity to listen to Silvia, and that he wanted both of them to pleasure each other a bit while he was gone. He didn't want them madly fucking one another, but kisses and loving strokes were the idea.

After leaving the two, the pair would go to Alexander's room, to talk about the rescue of Flare and the others.
(Does Alex or Hunter have anything to add to what Alexander said above?)

Serenity and Silvia promised to behave and agreed not to leave unless he was with them. Serenity blushed cutely as her head was petted and kissed and Silvia moaned softly and smiled at her master, returning the kiss completely. As their master left, Silvia picked up Serenity and began to kiss the blushing faries body, licking her almost completely and making the cute little creature moan and blush madly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When the two arrived at Alexander's room, Alex was about to mention Serenity's ability to turn men into girls, but stopped. He did not want to risk his girl, and while it may seemed selfish, he just couldn't say it. He remained silent mostly, and when he and Hunter entered Alexander's room, the boy sat on the ground as Hunter spoke.

"If restrain Mike, I will be met with great pain. We don't have any magic to change him....Perhaps we can take him by surprise and knock him out, maybe even kill him. Come to think of it, he will attempt vengeance on us if we let him live. Perhaps an assassination is the best idea..." the wolf man thought.
"Yes...it would have to be quick and unseen though, and he would have to die before he knew he was being attacked. But from what Mickal tells me, he is not the kind to be caught of off gaurd. He suspects everything of plotting against him...and it seems he should." Alexander sighed. "Perhaps if we impared him it would count as a change? But if not...wait!" Alexander said, suddenly thinking of an idea. "He suspects everyone of treachery...except for those he thinks he has control over, in other words, the girls! If we could somehow slip an agent into his midst, a trained soldier like me or Hunter, we could kill him from the inside! I doubt he has ever faced a woman with the military strength and know how of Cassandra...but unfortunately we are not in possession of such a woman. We could...as much as I hate to say it, and I do hate saying it, attempt to enlist the warrior queen into our service...but I doubt she would do so willingly or cheaply. She hates Saxons and already bested me..." Alexander went back into thought, thinking of how they could get Cassandra to work for them, or where they could procure another woman with enough tactical knowledge and military strength to be underestimated by, and destroy Mike.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)