Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
"No! You demand too much!" The nymph hissed. "I am alone now, the elves will come to kill me! I need the warriors to defend me! They will not go! I will heal your wounds and let you take one statue, no more."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"The deal is, free my Orc Brothers, heal our wounds, and free one of the warriors. If you cannot free him, then so be it, but if I find out you are lying I will return. As for protection, they may protect you. If you are willing to come with me and leave this forest. I will not leave my fellow Orcs here," the Master explained.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"N-No! The Statues must stay to defend me against the elves!" The Nymph insisted. "I can not leave. Will not. If death is what you threaten, then do so, because without the statues I am dead as well."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Why can't you leave? Is it simply that you don't want to? If so, then come with me! I will protect you!" the Master declared. If it was that the Nymph really couldn't leave or she would die, somehow, then he may have to sacrifice one of his soldiers...
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"The forest is my home, never have I been outside it." She clarified. "I will not leave my home because of some ork like you!". She needed more convincing. Luckily, now that he was not turning to stone, The Master had time to persuade or torture the nymph into his way of thinking. After all, his arm wasnt going to get much worse and his men werent going to get much stonier.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((...Stonier isn't a word))

"You will, for I command it!" he yelled, before grabbing the net with one hand and using his amazing strength to swing it around. He walked towards a tree and swung her at it, her head missing the wood by inches. He then did it again, nearly breaking her skull with the tree. This constant spinning was also no doubt making her dizzy. The Master began to spin her again, before releasing her, sending her crashing onto the dirt ground. "Well?!" he roared, picking up his axe and walking over to the net.
The nymph cried out and screamed as she swung and smashed around, finally falling into silent sobs as she crashed into the ground, green blood dripping from her head as she tried to feebly curl up. When he began to march over with the ax she screamed again and began to try to crawl away, still heading for the tree.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Once again, the Master's axe slammed between her and a tree and he looked down upon her. "Don't make this any harder than it has to be. I can give you protection from the elves. I can keep you safe. Fed. I don't want to hurt you. Just help me, and I will help you. If not, you will force my hand. Please, don't make me hurt you anymore. Don't make yourself suffer more."
The nymph shuddered and curled up as the axe fell between her and the tree again and she fell silent save for some soft murmurs and sobs. "Wh-What are...are your te-terms..." her ghostly voice replied. The Master had the upper hand here, he should make his terms as in his favor as possible, which would either give him more, or allow him to bargain down to more reasonable terms, instead of bargain down to unreasonable terms.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"My terms are this. Free my fellow Orcs. Free one of the warriors. Heal all of our wounds. Help us escape this forest. Never do anything to hurt me in any way, directly or indirectly, due to something you do or do not do to your knowledge. You will leave this forest with me and will travel with me, until a point in time in which I release you. Do you agree?"