Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
"Ohh, now you wouldn't be trying to get me drunk now would you, you naughty boy," teased Rose, turning and wiggling her ass at Veemon. Being a plant, her body would absorb the affects of the alcohol a lot quicker than other digimon would. Not that she minded; she had a particular fondness for beer inflation, as it caused a lot of pleasure.

Aviana rubbed and squeezed her new inflated tits, chirping and cooing. Upon hearing Veemon's tease, her eyes lit up.

"Yes yes! Blow me up into a big fat blimp!" she howled, eagerly wanting to experience the pleasure again.
Veemon grinned eagerly, then hurried to bring the tank, attached a hose and took the chance the Palmon had given her ass to him, "Enjoy your drink!" he chuckled, then rammed the hose as deep as the huge breasted womon's asshole would allow. The dragon then went to open the valve, he put too much effort, almost exceeding maximum pressure.

The muscular digimon hurried to Aviana, bending next to her crotch, above her massive mammaries, "Let's see how this goes!" he said, looking down at the girl's pussy.

Aqua moaned, her womb was starting to be pushed outwards, making her belly bulge, starting to become an evident blow after single minutes. Upon hearing Darky's request, the giant bent over, her massive tits in front of the panther. She was actually taking her time to accomodate, involuntairly showing off to him.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ranamon squealed with pleasure as she creamed herself, her orgasm pushing the hose from her cunny. Seeing that she was still inside of Aqua, she decided to just relax and await the dragoness'es orgasm. To help bring it about, she wiggled her bloated body to the best of her abilities, her swollen skin rubbing against the soft flesh.

Meanwhile, outside the giant dragoness, Darky reached out and stroked one of her giant tits, each one nearly three times the size of his head. "Looks like you finally got those tits you wanted, my love," he purred, leaning forward and licking the skin of one.
Though she had been expecting it, Rose yelped when the hose was shoved into her ass. However, the yelp turned into a moan of pleasure as her belly started to bulge out.

"Ohhh...don't let me get too big, you stud. Wouldn't want me to pop," she said, her voice starting to slur. She laid down on her swelling stomach, letting her body bloat with the liquid.

Aviana tried to see what Veemon was doing, but her massive tits blocked her way. The suspense was killing her, her cunny burning with arousal.

"What are you doing down there, Veemon?" she chirped.
Veemon gave an OK sign with his fingers to Rose, then got down on his knees in front of the small rookie with giant breasts, "Just gonna do what you asked for sweet!" he growled seductively, before starting to lap at her cunny, suddenly clamping his maw around it, in seconds, the dragon was blowing air inside the bird.

"Mmnnhh... yeaaah... and I got more than that" she said, sticking out her big tongue, lapping at the panther while he attended her breasts. Aqua's orgasm at its peak.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Juile moaned loudly as it happened. She looked at him and kisses him as her breasts kept on growing. She started to enjoy being with Reno.
Darky moaned as the wet, warm muscle lapped at his body, Aqua cleaning off her own cum. He reached up to her giant nipple and began to rub it all over, running his claws over the hard nub.

"MMm, would you like to see me as a giant, my lovely Aqua? Perhaps you might like being my little love doll," he purred, kissing her nipple.

Inside Aqua's muff, Ranamon felt the rookie's walls undulating around her, signalling her oncoming orgasm. Deciding to evacuate before she suffered the same fate as her mate, she let out a loud burp, the sound echoing inside Aqua's love tunnel. Deflating to her normal size, Ranamon crawled back to the entrance, stopping just under Aqua's giant clitoris. Deciding to help the giant rookie hit her climax, she reached out and squeezed the kernal of pleasure as hard as she could.
Aviana squealed with pleasure as Veemon's warm breath flowed over her cunny, squirming with pleasure as her belly rounded out and began to bloat bigger.

"MMm, so this is what they mean by a blow job," joked Aviana, moaning as she felt herself get wet, her belly now the size of a volleyball. "MMm...could you...ohhh...lick me in be...uhhh....between breaths," she whimpered, eager for as much pleasure as she could get.

Rose moaned and giggled bubbly as she bloated with beer, a deep blush spreading out on her cheeks as she started to get drunk. She laughed as a burp bubbled out of her lips, grinning stupidly.

"Yep yep....gonna be a big (hic) blimp. Fat with (burp) beer," she babbled, giggling and hiccuping and burping.
Reno kissed back, the little dog was just too horny to even care, his large member impaled inside and outside in less time than a chicken would run from a wolf, his balls slapped against Julie's tailhole as he bucked and humped her cunt.

Veemon grinned as he stop for a moment, then gave a long slurp with his lizard tongue deep inside her hole, then back out, making sure he'd run the rough muscle against Aviana's clit. Done with the small lick, he resumed blowing strongly, before stopping after half a minute and gave her a lick to then consecutevily resume the tasks.

Aqua blushed at Darky, she wasn't growing because of the drink she had ingested previously, but she was thinking of it, until widening her eyes If he is bigger than me like this... she immediatly pictured Darky's crotch. Coincidentially, it was when she felt Ranamon rub her clit, both the horny thought and treatment set her off and she wildly screamed as she let out another huge orgasm, the juices wetting almost everything in front of her as she fell on her belly, collapsing forwards, making the room shake slightly as she gasped in pure bliss, "I want, Darky" she managed to say, before supporting herself by her arms up, but blinking as she didn't notice Darky anymore, "Darky?" she asked, "My love? Where are you?" she repeated, oblivious that on the fall, she had taken the panther between her breasts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Is she going to shrink back to normal after this last orgasm, because I'd like to have her be her normal size when my character goes macro (Red Rover's Jade/Exveemon lemon inspired the idea). Up to you how big she is after the orgasm though, I was just saying my opinion.

IC:

Shadow grunted as he was caught in between her tits, his face planted against her cleavage.

"Dowph here," he yelled, his voice muffled against her skin. He waited for her to shrink, somewhat enjoying the feel of the two soft mammaries holding him.

Ranamon quickly crawled out of Aqua's shrinking cunny, not wanting to get trapped. Upon getting out, she walked to the rookie's face, giggling when she saw her mate in between the dragonesses boobs.