Join our server on Discord

snowball fight OF DEATH!!
Nath: Uhm... *clicks fingers* Might I remind you, Tieya?

Tieya: *she blinks, before looking back, and immediately, she starts thinking* Oh... yeah... *she slowly unwraps and walks over to Nath*

Nath: You wanted a punishment, then fine. *growls* If you aren't going to stay true to Tieya, then on her behalf I will make the divorcement plan immediately, right now.

Tieya: *her eyes widen, before she looks up at Nath* A-Are you sure..?

Nath: If he keeps jumping, then this will go on forever. I'm not having it anymore. No. No more.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: DIVORCE!!! Did you not just hear me?
The OCA
Nath: How can I be sure of you? *growls protectively* I mean - there you went the last time and said you wouldn't... and here you go and do it again.

Kurtz: *throws a snowball at Steven*

*the snowball slides down the back of his neck*

Steven: GAHHHHH!! F-F-FUCKING C-COLD!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Y-you're right...how can you trust me now...

Saphire: Awww Steven cold? *makes a fireball in her palm and puts it in front of him*
The OCA
Nath: I'm not trying to be cruel to you... but was it your place to break her hymen in the first place?! *growls slightly* I thought that was Mar or DMX's job, not yours!

Steven: Th-thanks... Saph... *shivers slightly, before smiling at the warmth*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Well I spent a lot of time with her, and her and I started getting together a lot and enjoying each others company. I asked her right before I did it and she gave me the okay of doing it which meant she wasnt waiting for DMX or Mar to do it.

Saphire: Oh little small huh *makes the fireball a tad bigger*
The OCA
Nath: *sighs* So what is it, now that you've met someone now, you're going to throw away the previous... *huffs* ...Fine, I've seen enough of your personality and face around this place anyhow.

Steven: *murrs softly at the warmth, and basks himself into it, cuddling himself*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *looks down at the ground* Nath..no matter what the outcome...I'll still view you as a friend.

Saphire: *smiles* Better?
The OCA
Nath: Hmph. I don't really care at this time. *lifts up Tieya's ring claw* See? All my little suspicions, proved true over this last week.

Tieya: *she winces on hearing Disturbed's words before, before sighing, and slowly removing her ring yet again*

Nath: *looks back* I hope your happy. This could've gone a way lot nicer for some people, you know.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *slowly brings his ring finger up and removes it from his digit sighing*...So..this..is it then..
The OCA