Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Savior told Angel what he learned and told her his plan. "I'll go directly to the three, while you find another way into the building and hide somewhere. When things go south, jump in to help me. Understand?" If she accepted the plan, he quickly swung off, moving faster than the zombies and using his grapple hook, speed, and agility to enter the bank.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Angel nodded and swung off by herself. After entering the building, Savior would find that the life was coming from inside the vault of the bank, which was closed, Zombies grasping and grabbing at it in an attempt to pull it open. Getting it open would not be hard, since it could be opened from behind the registers with a special, hackable, key. Once he did so he would find three people inside. One was Dark Spell, pinned against the wall by Techna, and the last was a small girl holding a teddy bear, hiding away behind some spilled cash. "Savior help!" Dark Spell yelled. "Its Dark Spell, she is trying to trick you! Im Techna!" Techna herself narrowed her eyes and shot the wall next to the supposed villain's head. "Shut up! Your not fooling anybody!"
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior quickly destroyed the zombies with ease and opened the vault door. When he found the three and heard their cries, he quickly raised both arms and aimed his gauntlets at them. "Neither of you move!" he commanded, before also aiming one arm at the girl. He hated to do so, but he knew Dark Spell's magic was powerful. Was it so hard to believe she had disguised herself as a child and cast a spell over Techna? "None, of you move," he commanded, ready to fire his weapons at any of them. He then began activating different sets to his vision, including X-Ray (low and high power), thermal, and even a low powered night vision.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
As he flipped through his visors, he saw only the same things, none of them seemed to look irregular. Techna was harder to scan, but that was probably due to all her equipment. Besides, Techna was taller than Dark Spell. "Savior I dont know what your doing, but after a I put her ass in jail your going down!" Techna said angrily, still holding her gun to Dark Spell's head.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((GTG, sorry))

"We don't kill, Techna, you know that," he declared, seeing her aim her gun at Dark Spell. He looked between the two, trying to figure out a plan, before trying to rely on what little knowledge he had of Techna. "Techna, when was the last time you saw me?" he asked, beliving that the real Techna would know the answer.
"Are you kidding me?! Do you see what this witch bitch did to all those people?!" Techna yelled. "P-Please! I-Im not Dark Spell! Im not Dark Spell!" Dark Spell screamed, shutting her eyes as tears streamed down her face. The little girl kept hiding, looking very afraid. "You know when the last time we saw each other was! And remember, we have issues to settle you son of a bitch!" Techna growled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"We. Are. Not. Murderers!" he declared. He looked between the three, seeing Dark Spell's tears. It was possible those tears were real, but he remembered how she had tricked him with the same damsel act. He then looked at the child, who seemed afraid. In the end, Savior tried to take a third option, firing a small ball out of his gauntlet. As soon as it hit the ground a knock out gas appeared, filling the room with it. His new suit was built in with gas filtration, but he was still in danger. He jumped back, arms aimed at the green gas cloud, just in case Dark Spell or Techna would attack.
"What the hell is that?!" Techna yelled as gas began to fill the room around her. She pulled up her own filtration mask, but in doing so allowed Dark Spell to slip away. She was head right for Savior, running towards him out of the gas, looking terrified. What would he do?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior saw Dark Spell running at him, scared out of her mind. His face turned into a scowl for a moment, before he grabbed a bola from his belt and threw it, aiming at her legs to tie her up. "Watch my back," he declared, hoping Angel would get the message. He then looked at the scared girl. "I still don't know who YOU are. Whether you're Dark Spell or not," he stated, pulling out handcuffs and trying to place them on her hands. "I can promise you this though, no one is going to kill you here..."
Dark Spell fell over almost instantly, caught in the bolas. She also didnt resist as he cuffed her, though she sobbed into the floor. Techna followed closely after, guns drawn. "What the fuck is going on here?!" she yelled, aiming at Dark Spell and Savior. Suddenly the little girl walked out of the gas as well, holding a gun that was hidden in her teddy bear. "Die." she said plainly, holding the gun up to Techna. "Wha-?" Techna had not time to respond, but Savior did.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)