Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
The nymph grunted with the kick and hissed. "Never! I will not be bound! When I free myself from this horrid net I will make you suffer for what you did to my sisters!" she promised, still feebly struggling in the net. The Master needed to pry the wolf's head off his arm and bandage the wounds. The damage was extreme, but if it was dealt with quickly then he may later be able to heal his arm back to full strength, or at least be able to move it.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I nearly killed that demon beast," the Master groaned, forcing the wolf head to release him. "Imagine what I could do to you in the time I have to live," he said as he began to bandage his wound. "Make a Contract with me. Please...I'll give nearly anything to you in exchange. What do you want?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Your life!" The Nymph hissed, seemingly unafraid of the wounded orc. The Master was a dominant force, he needed to dominate this nymph somehow. Either way he tried it, through pain, pleasure, bribes, it would require for him to do more than talk. She wasnt budging in the way of conversation. She was an evil being who had resided in safety for centuries, and was entirely unused to being helpless or even feeling pain. She was fearless...Unless fear was taught to her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master sighed and closed his eyes. He saw Kase, Mai, Tal and Evoline and his mind remembered how they were waiting for him. Hoping for his return....He raised his foot and stomped on the Nymph's body, glaring at her. "Either help me, or I will make you suffer!" He then delivered a kick to her ribs, probably leaving a bruise, or worse.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The initial stomp knocked all the air out of the nymph's soft body. As a rule, nymphs didnt have bones as humans knew them, they were plant creatures almost, and so their bodies were soft and mostly defenseless. This was also true for Dark Nymphs, who hadnt been so much as touched in years. The kick sent her light body skittering across the dirt, the net keeping a tight hold over her. She gasped and spat something green and glared at The Master, not saying anything but coughing and spitting.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I can do much worse," the Master whispered, amazed by how her body reacted to damage, but remembered he had to be focused. "Make a contract with me now! Or I'll pluck out your eyes out and shove them up your ass!"
The nymph still said nothing but looked terrified by the prospect of it. She began to crawl away from him, moving slowly despite the net. She was trying to reach the tree, it seemed, which would do her little good without her magic.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master's axe slammed into the ground between her and the tree. "Do you think you can run from ME?!" He roared. "You will know true fear, little one, and when you know it, you will submit!" He then spat onto the captured girl and added. "Or you can submit now, and save yourself the pain. I promise, once you contract with me, I will free you and treat you well."
"Y-You think you can threaten me?! I-I am a D-Dark Nymph! I a-am fear!" protested feebly. "If it wasnt for this infernal net, you would be dead!" she raged helplessly. She could see her own reflection in the Axe blade and trembled at it. "F-Fine, what are your conditions?" she relented.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"My fellow Orcs and I go free. One of the warriors also go free. You will not harm us in anyway, and if I am ever to return, you will not do anything to hurt me, directly or indirectly. You will allow us safe passage, and help us if need be...You will also heal all our wounds. Is that understood?"