Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
"Thanks, Master, its all natural talent," Jen giggled, as he commented about her blowjob skills. As he talked and moved between the girls, he did his best to continue acting mean to the girls, sometimes walking past them and spitting onto their face. He even walked up to Corona and whispered into her ear, "I want you to know something...I lock sucking a big, fat cock, while getting rammed in the ass."

Jen gave a silent show of victory, having shrunk the group of possible, but cursed as the three were chosen. Flare he could deal with, as, as much as he hated to admit it, she was mostly useless to the family. Tali, he wanted to protect for Ren. Corona, he could deal with in slavery together, he hoped.

He nodded and turned around, before stopping and walking over to Angy. She smiled and kicked the girl's chest, knocking her down, before spitting on her body. "Honey, you wished your body was anywhere near as sexy as mine. Its pretty telling when a stud like Jet rather fuck a slutty, faggot's ass then you." With that, he left, swaying his ass, knowing the family he once loved probably hated him now as he followed his master.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The girls were crying by the end of it, and Angy was completely breaking down on the floor where she had been kicked. Corona, Tali, and Flare were taken into the other room and placed on the floor face up. Flare groaned and coughed softly behind her gag, before she began to struggle and flail in Jet's arms, so he simply dropped her instead of set her down.

"OK sluts, two of you will be coming with me. Im here to decide who." Flare looked around, completely confused and looking very weak and sick. "Hahaha, come here Jenny." Jet ordered before kissing her full on the lips, dominating her mouth. "You did a great job." He said after the kiss, licking her face as well.

"Now, please go ahead and prime this bitches. Im going to preform a few tests, I need them nice, wet, spread, and prepared." Jet ordered, tossing a duffel bag full of sex toys, bondage gear of all types, and even the drugs that were used on him and Jet when they were enslaved. There was even a whole bottle of Rena sauce.

"Do a good job following my orders, and maybe I will forget that little...intrusion you preformed earlier." He said with a wink. "Keep you in my good graces, and you'll earn a reward.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jenny obeyed and when she was kissed, kissed back with a roaring passion, throwing his arms around him and sticking his tongue to be licked afterwords. He made sure the girls saw, using his powers to make their heads turn and look at the two making out. He made them watch Jen, or Jacob, kiss Jet with a passion more hot than they had ever felt. This was not the shy, gentle kisses he gave them. no. These were hot, wet kisses, filled with lust and love. "Oooh...A reward? I hope its your big, hard cock!" He yelled. "I hope we can fuck, right in front of my family. I want to see the look on their faces as you fuck me. Then, I want to insult them and show them who the better slut!"

He then watched as he (I assume) leave. He looked at the girls and picked up a dildo from the ground, unable to resist the urge to kiss and lick it, rubbing it against his 'tits.' He made the girls watch as he licked and sucked on the cock, before he began to set them up.

Tali was tied up in an X, a basic, simple showing of her body. He rubbed a smudge of Rena sauce on her nipples and pussy, and then taking out a small vibrator pill and tying part of it around her thigh so the pill could be placed by her clit. He then set it to a small vibration.

Then Flare and Corona, who were put together. They were tied facing each other, forcing their lips and tits to push against each other, forcing them breathe their their noises. For them, he gave much more Rena sauce, and emptying a bottle for each of them. The dildo he had licked was kept aside for his own personal use as he pushed smaller ones up their cunts and asses, about an inch smaller than his size.

"There. I hope master likes you," she giggled. "And I hope he fucks me like a madman as a reward, right. In. Front. Of. You."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The girls watched on in horror and disbelief as he begged to be fucked in front of them, and then began to lick and kiss the dildo. When Tali was being bound she moaned and begged for help though her gag, her desperate cries seeking something, anything inside Jacob to help release them. She found nothing as she was tied down into the X position, and rubbed the Rena sauce on her pussy and nipples. Instantly she cried out and her breasts swelled just a little and her nipple became very hard, and her pussy began to leak its juices. This only increased when he taped the small vibrator to her clit, which only made her moan even more.

Then it was Corona and Flare. When he began to maneuver Corona and removed her gag, she looked at him and said, "No, brother please...how could you do this to us?" Her voice was frightened and sad. "Jacob...please dont, I...I still love you Jacob...I was...I was secretly happy when you said you had missed me the most." She managed to get out before he pressed her lips against Flare's and tied her into position. Flare had tried to speak, but when she did, only a gasp and smoke came out, and she flinched as though in pain. When Jacob had captured her it was possible he had caused damage to her vocal cords when she had freaked out, and it left incapable of speech, at least for now.

Then came the Rena sauce, which poured over Flare first, some of it getting onto Corona thanks to them being tied together. The effect happened quickly, Flare moaned and blushed as her ass and tits seemed to get even bigger and then her eyes glazed over as she began to kiss her daughter and rub against her as much a she could despite being tied up. Corona blushed very hard and moaned softly from the effects of the Rena sauce as she watched her mother lose complete control.

She was shaking in fear now and looked up at her brother with eyes that begged him not to do the same to her as he got the other bottle of Rena sauce ready. Jacob had seen first had what this stuff did to women, and he had just seen it happen again. Looking down at shaking, whimpering Corona, could him bring himself to do this to his sister as well?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jen worked for his master, but when he heard Corona speak he paused for a second. "I'm not your brother anymore," 'she' growled, before pressing their lips together. "Also, the only thing I love are cocks. Well, that and the hunks connected to them. You may love me now, but trust me, you won't for long." Jen didn't want to be so mean, but it was better to break her heart now rather than later, 'she' supposed.

He did seem worried about Flare for a second, of course he didn't show it, and would remember to notify master about her injured vocal cords. When it came time to pour the bottle or Rena sauce over Corona, he saw her begging eyes. He looked at the bottle, and then her, before pouring it all over her body, like Flare. "Its for your own good, bitch," she smiled. He then waited for his master's return, entertaining himself by licking a dildo and rubbing it against his ass and tits.
Corona cried out, tears streaming down her face as the sauce was poured over her. She trembled, she shook, and would have pissed herself if she could, but that didnt last long. Her skin became flushed, her tits grew a bit, as did her ass, and her eyes glazed over like her mother's before she moaned loudly and began to rub against Flare and return the kiss, both of them making out with each other in their bondage, nipples hard and flesh rubbing and touch, making them look very sexy.

This only increased when he pushed the dildos into them, making them scream and cum, and keep making out rubbing against each other as a small puddle formed under them, a puddle of their juices.

Jet would take his time, apparently walking around the house, before he came back to see them, Tali wiggling and moaning in her restraints, her body exposed, making her blush, and look away, her juices trailing down her leg. Flare and Corona were moaning and humping and kissing loudly, pressed together and soaked and wet in Rena sauce as they were. They came as he came in, unaware of him even being there.

"Nice job slut! I like what you did with those two...mother daughter combo, such a great touch. But what about her?" He asked walking over to Tali. She looked at him with great fear and looked away quickly as he approached. "She seemed a little under done." He sniffed the air and said, "The other two are drenched in Rena sauce, she barely had any." He reached into the bag and pulled put a bottle. "Lets make this fair." He said, popping it open. Tali screamed behind her gag and shook her head wildly before he poured the stuff over her. The same effect repeated, her body became even more sexy, her eyes glazed over, and she became super horny. In fact, she began to struggle, whining and moaning, humping the air, trying to get more pleasure than just that little vibrator on her clit.

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When Jet returned, Jen ran to him and kissed his cheek. "Master!" He held onto the wolf's arm, like a clingy girlfriend, but would leave if ordered to. The slave was proud of his work, but apologized for Tali. "Sorry, Master..."

Once Tali was drenched as well, Jenny looked at her Master with a seductive stare. "So, Master, what now? Are you going to examine the girls? Or...would you prefer we have some private fun? Maybe fuck in front of Angy, Kazey, and the others? We can show them how slutty I am. Or maybe I can go play dress up with their clothes and let you pick a good outfit for me? Or, we can go wire that money now? Anything, hunk. I'd do anything for you..." 'she' moaned, rubbing his muscular chest.
Jet smiled, the girls in front of them too horny and crazed to care. "Hmmm, I have a better idea. Do some more work for me slut, tie them all up like you have Tali here, no dildos, no vibrators, no pleasure for them at all. Then me and you will show them real pleasure." He said with his customary wolfish smile. "And the ones who beg for my cock afterward might get a taste, or they might not."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Sounds good, Master," Jen smiled, before kissing his cheek and walking over to the girls. He pulled Corona and Flare apart and began to set up the horny girls in the same position as Tali, leaving them unable to pleasure themselves. "Should we bring in the other cunts to watch, Master? I'd love to see the look on Ren's face if she woke up to the sound of me getting butt fucked!"
"For now, just them is good." He said as he watched them get tied up. "Dont forget to remove the dildos and vibrators." Reminded. After it was all done and the girls were squirming and moaning with need, unable to pleasure themselves or be pleasured. "Now, strip slut, slowly and sexy. I want you to show them your skill." He said lustfully as he took a seat to watch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)