Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
I doubt any one will die. And that's what agumon calls masaru. It's means boss. (or brother but boss is what agumon means) So, the digimon may go back to the digital world. But I don't think that title is confirmed.
Why must Digimon go back to the digital world in every season? Why can't they stay on earth, just like season 2 ending?

This is same as power rangers series, every ending all Zords MUST be destroyed. lol
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
It brings a certain closure to the story, and since this series works more on a new cast per season basis that is a good thing to have. With the exception of the second season which ended with this is what DID happen. All of them end with well right now the Digimon are gone but...and leaves the rest to fans in a more interesting way than, now we're happily ever after.

I'd rather see DATS back in full swing by the end of the season though, and the Digimon not go back...but who knows as Unknown mentioned that title is not confirmed.
Yes. What we now do know is a couple of huge spoilers.
I won't post them yet.
Yeah, I saw those last night too, it'll be an interesting end for sure.
I hope there will be three more megas. They can do it. They can easily do it.
http://dat.2chan.net/18/res/4491677.htm

Best ever episode for Rosemon fans...except there is one screen that is just way out of balance...
Those 2chaners, They don't seem like perverted bastards because we can't read what they say. heh heh heh
Before I post some screenshots, there is something I have to tell you. I
I dunno what will be the ending. But if (assumptions) all Digimon has to go back to the Digital World, why?

If the producer company want to start over a brand new season without linking to this season, I don't agree to this reason.

A very good example is season 1. The kids left the Digital World, their Digimon partners stayed behind, the portal was sealed. The producer company has ended the season 1 with good ending.

We may think that season 2 will be a brand new season but we are wrong.

In season 2, someone itchy hands opened the portal, made havoc, new chosen kids were elected, new adventures began. Finally, all Digimon could stay on Earth and lived happily with their partners. My question is: why not make a brand new season 2 without relating to season 1? It is liked re-writing season 1 ending.

In season 3, all Digimon also returned to the Digital World but the portal was remained open in the last episode. I really no ideas why so. I dun mind all Digimon returned to their own world, but I felt not happy with the part where he found the portal in Guilmon's cave. Why not end at the part where everybody grows up, who married who and who did what jobs?

And now season 5, what is the real reason why Digimon cannot stay on Earth? To make a new season? But in new season, someone who is itchy hands may bring them back to Earth.

My point is:
Season 1 ending is perfect. Portal sealed. But season 2...someone somehow opened the portal, spoiled and re-wrote season 1 ending.

So, even in season 5 all Digimon returned to their own world, the producer company MAY find a reson to bring them back in season 6. lol
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]