Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Savior looked at Kitty when she stopped him and slowly nodded his head. He grabbed a chair and sat beside her, watching the movie with her. As they watched it, he would say, "May I ask you a question? Who is Hardono Yamamoto?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kitty was sipping some water when he asked and spat it all over herself when he mentioned the name and rolled off the bed, hitting her head. "O-Owwy." she groaned, trying to pick herself up. Once she was back on the bed, with or without Savior's help, she would ask, "W-Why? Do you know him? W-What does he want?!" She would then sigh and add, "H-He is a rich pervert, that who. He has been trying to capture me ever since I escaped. He wants me to be his cat girl dream slave, he even offered to pay me millions of dollars to do it. I tried, for a little while, until I realize what it meant to be his cat slave, and then I escaped...it was harder than escaping the government. I'll do a lot for money...but that guy...he was asking for too much." she then looked at Savior with frightened eyes, her ears drooping. "A-Am I still safe here? Y-Your not going to t-turn me in are you?" Her muscles tensed for a second, as though she were going to make a run for it, but then winced and went limp again, too weak to escape.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
He helped her back onto the bed, of course, before sitting back down. Savior listened to Kitty and slowly nodded his head with each sentence. What did this man want from the poor girl? he wondered. When she looked at him and asked him her questions, he simply responded with, "I was considering it. But I would prefer you stay here with. You are nothing more than, excuse the pun, cat thief. You never killed, as far as I know. You're just a little thief. I like to think I can fix that about you, maybe make a better person out of you. So you are going to stay here, with me. But know this. If I find you misbehaving, if I find you trying in any way to doublecross me, you may just find yourself with Mr. Yamamatoto." He then relaxed and smiled at Kitty, reaching forward to pet her head. "But I doubt you're that stupid, Kitty."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kitty paled a little, and gulped as he threatened her with selling her to Yamamoto. She gave him a nervous little smile and nodded. "I-I wont...if, if its a problem, I can leave when I get better." She added. It was clear that she did not want to be anywhere the man, ever, and it was easy to tell that just that small threat had shaken her. She knew he could pay a lot...and to a lot of people she was worth not even half as much. "I'll be good. I promise."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Kitty...As long as you don't try to betray me, I will protect you. If this man comes for you, I will fight to the death to protect you. You are an innocent life now. And I protect the innocent," Savior declared, placing his hand on her own. He gave her a small smile, before asking if she was hungry, wanting to change the sad subject for the girl.
She nodded simply and blushed a little. She did want some food, and getting off the subject wouldnt be bad either. She had been taken in before...by different families, and in the end they had either kicked her out, or worse, tried to turn her in. She had escaped before, but Savior was faster and stronger than her, and more trained. And what was worse, she currently could barely move without feeling light headed, she was helpless.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior soon returned with a cup of milk and a plate which held a deliciously cooked salmon on it. "I'm a jack of trades," he simply explained, placing the milk on a nearby counter and placing the salmon on his lap. "Would you like me to feed you?" he asked, holding up a knife and fork. If she said yes, he would begin cutting up pieces of the fish, blowing on them gently, before slowly holding them close to her mouth to eat.
Kitty tried to feed herself at first, but after the first few bites her hands began to shake and she would need help. As she was fed she would blush a little and continue watching the movie. Once her stomach was full of warm milk and salmon, she dozed off on the bed and cuddled into his side, nuzzling him as she slept.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior was surprised by Kitty cuddling against him, but he smiled. He gently stroked her head and allowed her to be with him for a few quiet minutes, before slowly pulling away and resting her on the bed. He gently placed the blanket over her and placed the laptop on the counter, taking the glass and plate back to his dish washer. After that, he would return to working on his 2.0 suit, waiting for one of his alarms to alert him of anything of importance.
The Alarms would remain quiet for some time before finally one went off. It was Dark Spell, she was robbing ANOTHER bank. But could Savior take her down as he was? She had caught him once before and he had escaped, barely, but if she caught him again a second escape was not likely. Maybe it was best to let another Hero handle her for now, if any would. Melody was still in her clutches, no doubt suffering and probably pregnant...but would putting himself in such danger be worth it?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)