Join our server on Discord

Next Gen (Zero and Silver RP)
"I'm sorry," Jacob simply replied, before using his psychic power to try and cut Flare off from the source of her power. The air. He tried the same thing he did for Ren, but focused most of his power on her head to choke her out, into unconsciousness.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Flare jumped back, unsure of what he was going to do, but couldnt avoid the sudden attack. She tried to claw at her face, but her hands were being restrained. She had less air than Ren had, and could barely speak. She fell to her knees, then on all fours. But just as it seemed she was done for, she began combust, her body burning all over in a last desperate attempt at freedom. She shot fire in all directions, catching the kitchen on fire and almost hitting Jacob. The Alarms went off and the anti fire system finally kicked in and began to rain water everywhere, putting most of the fire out and extinguishing Flare. She lay unconscious, her eyes rolled back, smoke rising out of her mouth.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jacob sighed as he rubbed his head, nearly burned. He placed one of his father's special fireproof gags on Flare's body, as well as a special binding that was also resistant to flame. He would then collect all of the girls in the main room, aimed at the front door. He was silent as he placed them there, and his expression only showed he had a lot on his mind...Or just one thing, that would make a lot of difference.

He would then leave, allowing Jet to enter with whatever group of slavers he may have fun, with Jacob, or Jenny, no where to be found.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The girls were all wet due to the sprinklers, which only served to show off their bodies. Flare and Ren were still unconscious, even when he arrived an hour later. He entered and smiled wide as he saw all the girls arranged before him. He came in alone. "Jen! Jenny!" Jet called, wanting to see his slut. "Come here Jenny, master is home!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jenny indeed came, and the sound of high heels hitting the ground were heard. Down the steps came a beautiful, sexy, and slutty woman, but in truth, it was a man. The girls, those conscious, saw Jacob wearing green high heels, with a makeup covered face, black lips, mascara, fake eyelashes, and blush covered his face, giving him a hooker-like appearance. His long black hair flowed down, touching his ass, which was covered by a familiar dress. Silvia's green dress, the one from long ago. He wore it, and it showed off his legs well. For the cleavage, he wore a bra underneath, which was stuffed with a pair of water balloons he had found to help give them a bouncy appearance.

The boy glanced at the girls and gave a 'Hmp!' tossing his hair aside as he walked up to his man, swaying his hips and ass for all to see. "Hey there, master. How do I look? Like the REAL me?"

The sexy look only hid an urgency though. Jacob's voice entered Jet's head, making sure not to pry. Master, please, I have reconsidered! These whores cannot be your slave! Please, master, I'm begging you! I'll do anything to makeup for this horrible act, but please, Master, do not take my mothers or sisters! Kazey is well trained! She is the purple haired one! Look at how perfect she is! Please Master, take us as your slaves, sell her if you want, sell me, but please, leave my mothers and daughters alone! He begged. We can fuck, right in front of them! I'll break their hearts! I'll tell them I hate them! I'll take their hearts out and stomp them on the ground! I'll rewire all my money my father gave me to you, right in front of them! Just please! Don't hurt my family!
Jet smirked as he watched Jenny coming down the stairs into the same room. "Ahh, there is my slut." Jet said almost proudly. His sisters, other Angy, and slave watched on in horror and confusion as he entered, looking more like a woman than a man.

Jet whistled and said, "I'll say. Thats the sexy slut I know and love. The same one that betrayed her family for..." He trailed off as the message entered his head. He growled and grabbed Jenny by the arm and pulled her out of the room and away from his confounded and frightened family. Jet then almost threw Jenny into a chair. "What do you mean?! And How dare you enter my thoughts!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Night))

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I-I wanted to keep the atmosphere! I didn't want the girls to know!" Jen cried, falling onto the chair. "Please sir, take Kazey and I. Sell her, fuck her, I do not care, but please, don't sell my family! You can fuck me right in front of them! I'll crush their spirits! I'll do ANYTHING! Suffer any punishment, just please, don't sell them into slavery!" Jen begged, falling to his knees. "Please, master! Leave them be...I will find you other slaves! Better ones! I...I....Ren! She lived in a village of Renamon! I could find it for you! Give them all for you! Anything, Master, just not this! Please!" He cried.
Jet sat down to think. "Hmm...This means that much to you? You are the one who recommended selling them into slavery." Jet would think on it some more before saying, "Fine. I wont sell them. I will leave them, most of them, here. But in addition to your Kazey, Im going to see if there arent at least two other girls I fancy. If there are, then Im taking them with us." He smirked and then said, come, Im going to go choose right now." He would then lead Jenny back, ordering silence if she tried to argue.

He went back in and began inspecting each girl, starting with Ren. "Hmm, this one has nice, large tits for a Renamon, and Renamon were always my type. Furry, fuckable, and I hear they can cook. What do you think slut? Give me your honest opinion on whether or not this one would make a fitting slave?" After getting his input on Ren he would move on to flare.

"Oh, this one I like. A Pokemon, some distant cousin or something? Her tits are huge, and so soft!" He groped the sleeping pokemon's body, much like what he had done with Ren, but spent extra time on her breasts and nipples. "And she is so warm, like an electric blanket. What do you think about this one Jenny? Slave material? Be honest."

After that it was on to Angy, who whimpered and whined as he felt her and looked her over. "Some weird Angewomon Gatomon hybrid?" He said allowed, making Angy blush and look away. "Him, she is kinda cute....What is your opinion on this one then?"

Next was Belle, who cried openly while this all happened and then panicked when he approached her. "She looks more like a pet then a normal slave. You wanna by my pussy cat? Do you?" He teased as he rubbed her pussy, making her blush and cry more. "So tell me about this one, would she make a good slave?"

He would then turn his attention to the terrified Corona. She whimpered feebly as he felt her up and looked her over. He fingered her pussy a little and moaned and whined, but she never turned away like the others had. But it wasnt from bravery, it was actually from even more fear, she could barely move. He recognized this laughed, putting a claw under her throat, which nearly made her faint. "Im undoing your gag." He told her. "dont make a sound, understand?" She nodded her trembling head and he undid her gag. She did say anything, though she couldnt hold back her whimpers of fear. He fingered her pussy again, making her squeak, but she tried her hardest still not to make noise. He pulled his fingers out after a moment and ordered, "Lick it off or die." Tears spilled out of her eyes in streams as she silently licked the fingers clean of her own juices, trembling all the while. He then put the gag back on a laughed. "What about her? Tell me Jenny, is she already trained?" Corona blushed in shame, and sagged down when he moved on to the last person, crying pitifully now that he was gone.

The last person was Tali, and although she was also scared and flt betrayed by Jacob, she couldnt help her fetish, and moaned when he began to look her over and explore her body, becoming aroused. "Hmmm, this one is warming right up to me I think." He Jet said with amusement. "Mmmm, and half Renamon. If her mother wont do then maybe she will. What do you think?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jen sighed in relief, before 'her' eyes widened in shock as he heard his master saw he still wanted two more girls, at least. He knew better than to obey, lucky at having got this far. He nodded and took a deep breath, before letting his own, inner bitch take control. The girls saw the two walk back in, with Jen giggling and swaying his ass and hips. When they came to Ren, he placed a hand on his hip and began giving info out on them.

"I'm sorry, Master, but Ren there can't cook for shit. Only thing I've seen her be good at is fighting. She mostly acted like dad's body guard. That, and a good source for a blowjob," he explained, even sounding like a girl to the shock of the others.

"Flare? Yeah, I guess she is. But be careful. Bitch is still a bit mean at times. She nearly burned me when I captured her!" Jen accused. "She does have big tits though, and she does no how to use them. Maybe if you kept her in fireproof bondage..."

"Angy? She's mostly around to babysit the kids and cook. I don't think father's fucked her in a while, and to be honest, I'm not surprised. Look at her! She's a bit of a freak of nature," Jen commented. "But I suppose if you really need a cook, that she is good at."

"That's Belle. She's a pretty good kitty cat, but she has a bit of a problem. She's not very bright, or obedient. She's quiet, usually, and has been known to spy a bit, sir. But I think that's worth if for a cute little pussy like her," he smiled.

"Corona?" Jen asked, looking at the girl, before giggling. "I don't think she's proper slave material. She's cowardly, weak, annoying, and inexperienced sadly. If you take her, you take someone full of inexperience, Master. But its your choice." Jen had to make Corona seem the least fun, wanting to protect her amongst the others...

Finally, it came to Tali, and he saw the look of betray on her face. He just looked her in the eye and laughed, slapping his own ass. "Tali there's only fetish is bondage. But if we're going to get any money from these cunts, she's a bad choice. We need girls for people to pay to fuck, not girls who will waste all our money on rope."

Although he may not have been truthful, there was one thing the crossdresser did have. Jen spoke of everyone in a feminine voice, and gave them all looks that showed he was disgusted, and did not like them. 'She' would often giggle, and walk by them, showing off his big, bubble butt.

Inside his head, Jacob worried over his family. If his plan had worked, Angy, Ren, Tali, and Corona were safe. He had made his choice, and did his best to make Flare and Belle sound the most appetizing.
All of the girls looked taken aback by his words, and all of the looked at him with betrayed, hurt expressions. They cried, whimpered and groaned, trying to understand why they had been so horribly betrayed.

"Hmm...I dont need a fighter, and you already give the best blow jobs, slut." Jet said as he regarded Ren. "Hmmm, probably not gonna be her then." Jet then moved on to Flare.

"Her on the other hand, I feel like I could really get into her." he said with a smirk as he slapped her unconscious ass. "I always did wonder what pokemon were like, and she just has such a smoking hot body, look at the size of her tits! What are they? DD cup? E cup?" HE asked with a laugh as he groped her tits and then moved onto the next person.

"No interest in freaks, sadly." He said, walking past Angy, who looked both relieved and terribly hurt by the comment since it had originally come from Jacob. She didnt know he hated her so, thought of her as freak. She cried softly and looked away from Jacob, not once meeting his eyes after that.

He arrived instead to where Belle was. She screamed behind her gag as he approached her, flapping her wings uselessly. He began rubbing her pussy and feeling up her breasts, the smallest cup size in the house. "Hmmm....you are a cute little kitty arent you? How would you like to come with me and be my pet?" He asked teasingly as she cried and whimpered. "I will give you plenty of cat nip, and lots of love. Doesnt that sound like fun?" She shook her head wildly, her blush covering her entire face as she tried to somehow escape him. He laughed and began walking away, but not before giving her nipples a hard pinch.

He then moved to the trembling, crying Corona, who had stopped crying when he arrived. He inspected her for awhile, looking her over. "Slut, you may be a good slave," he said to Jenny. "But you dont know what makes a good slave, clearly. Weakness and fear are good qualities for a slave, and annoyance can be killed with enough punishment. and as for the inexperience...She can learn." He grinned a wolfish grin and began playing with her breasts. "Little Corona here is one of my first choices..." He said with a smile, making her nearly piss herself as he lightly dragged his claws over her bare skin.

He then finally moved back to Tali, who was whimpering and trying to look small. Jet began to tease her, grabbing her breast and flicking her nipples while his other hand teased and rubbed her pussy, finding her clit and teasing that as well. Soon he had her moaning and gyrating her hips, turned on by her own fear and inability to fight back. Soon he decided to place his finger right at her entrance and leave her be, and watched as she moved herself down onto the finger and began to finger fuck herself, without Jet doing anything.

"Hahaha! Are you kidding me, tons will pay to fuck this slut! And you know where we came from Jenny, I can keep her bondage for months at a time if I feel like it. Would you like that? Would you like to be in bondage and fucked for months?" He asked her and she just moaned in response.

"OK...Im going to pick three girls, and from those three I will choose two who will come with me." Jet said, standing back and looking at all the girls. "The three are....Tali here." He said, pointing to her. "Then...Flare." He said, looking back at the big tittied pokemon. "And lastly...Corona!" He said, making her faint right there. "Hmmm, we may have to do something about that." He chuckled, walking around and picking them all up and taking them out of the room. Come with me slut." HE said to Jenny.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)