Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
Jedrek growled lustfully as he saw Shiva's cute rump wag before his eyes, her swimsuit leaving little to the imagination. "It's not a problem, lovely. Let's get started." The shadow dragon slicked up his claws with suntan oil before he started to grease up Shiva's smooth, milky skin, getting her shoulders and back oiled for starters.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ahh~" The human of ice murrs happily, mid-closing her eyes and simply allowing herself to relax to those carresses all over her body. "I so could get used to this" She commented gently. "I never had been treated so good before like this" Shiva admitted.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, so I'm doing better than yesterday then?" Jedrek chuckled lightly, before adding, "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, mistress." He grinned as his used to muscular claws to massage and oil up Shiva's shoulders and back, loosening up her body a bit while protecting it from the bright summer sun. "So, want me to go lower, hmmm?" He wagged his tail a bit, while his claws reached her waist.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva was murring all the while that Jedrek took to cover her upper body with the lotion. Giggling gently, she wiggles her butt teasingly for the dragon before replying to him. "Sure, I want to be ever so protected."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Rawrrr, of course. Can't let such a soft, and delicate area get burned, can't we?" Jedrek growled lustfully as he brought his ebony claws down and tightly grabbed her rump, squeezing the twin buns while spreading the suntan oil.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The human of ice couldn't help but meep cutely once the shadow dragon squeezed her rear in the process. "Ah~ J-Jedrek you teaser" She commented playfully and then chuckles. "Let me guess, you are so having fun in spreading the suntan oil all over me isn't it?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Heheh, well why wouldn't I?" Jedrek smirked darkly, enjoying making her gasp in surprise and delight. He then let go of her rump for the moment and oiled up her legs. As he was about to finish however, his tail slithered forward and swatted her vulnerable tush. "Rawrrr..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva couldn't help but let a soft moan escape her lips. "Ahh~" The ice human blushes darkly and turns around to face Jedrek as he had just finished oiling her up. "You truly have no shame isn't it?" She chuckles and beckons for him to get close to her. "Come here my big dwaggy"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Heheh, nope!" he answered, fully admitting his lack of shame. The beefy dragon then approached Shiva and wagged his tail. "Yes, my oily lovely?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ooh~ Giving kinky compliments to your lady huh?" The ice human smiles and nears him a bit more, wrapping her arms delicately around his strong neck while to press her lips against his in a rather lovingly way. Shiva was acting more lovey dovey than ever before towards Jedrek.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions