Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
"Good," Axel said and picked up Serenity in his hands and held her. "If anyone asks, I'll be in my work room," Axel stated, leaving the carriage with his fairy. After the long walk into, through, and to his work room Hunter gently laid Serenity down on a table. He then looked at his sack clothing and shook his head, and walked over to the closet. He took off all his clothes, and began redressing himself in Saxon Magic user robes. "Serenity, wake up," he called, and if she woke up right now, she would see Axel changing out of his old robes, and into his new ones.

-------------

Hunter couldn't show anymore mercy to the slave. His people were doubting him now, and he couldn't make more nice with the girl. "Come on," Hunter ordered to the slave. He then grabbed Grace and held her bridal style and began walking to their room. "Tell the maids I want a meal for three," he ordered some troops, who bowed and ran off. "Grace....Grace, wake up, my love," He then said, shaking Grace gently as they neared their room.
Serenity began to tremble with cold almost as soon as Axle put her down, so when he called her name she woke up rather quickly. She stretched cutely and yawned before hugging herself and looking around. "M-master?" she said before spotting him changing and averting her eyes, blushing cutely as she did. She would wait like that until he finished or spoke to her. Serenity's small body was barely covered by the sackcloth robe she wore, which was thin and one layer with no undergarments, and the Saxon castle was considerably colder then the partially underground base, so it was no surprise that Serenity, being so small, began to shake and hug herself.

-------

The Slave fallowed his command right away and without protest or incompetence, fallowing behind him like a good slave should. Grace cuddled up cozily in Hunter's arms, looking cute and peaceful, her head laying on his chest, snuggling agaisnt his fur. It had been a long day for her, since she had been telling every one that he was in trouble and being rejected by every one. The poor princess had traveled almost half the castle when at last she found Alexander and then she had to lead the troops to where he was. She was tired, but still she stirred and looked up at him, her master.

-------

Silvia smiled as she got on top of Mia and began to kiss her, first on the nose, then on the lips and then neck, moving down over both breasts, her stomach, belly button, thighs and then finally her delicious sex. She kissed it lightly at first and then passionately until she was frenching it with her best skill. Then she found her clit and took it in her mouth, beginning to suck on it gently while teasing it with her tongue.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hmmm?" Axel smiled and that smile grew as he saw her blush. "What a cute blush you have, my dear," he smiled as he changed back into his red Saxon robe. He walked over and saw how cold she was, so with a movement of his hand her clothes changed. "Stop me when you're happy," he said, and waited a few moments before changing the fairy's clothes again.

((How big is Serenity exactly?))

---------------

"We're back home," the wolf man stated and gently pushed the door open. Inside, there were already three plates of food, steaming hot and mouth watering. He walked in and gently dropped Grace down near one. "Eat up," he said and saw a wheel cart with the main dishes. "Come along then, and eat. It is after all your punishment, slave," Hunter said to the injured girl, pointing at another plate of food for her.

-------------------

Mai was able to hold back her moans at first, but by the time Silvia reached her pussy, Mai was manning and wiggling in pleasure. "Ooohhh...Mistress Silvia!" she moaned, and placed her hands on Silvia's head, trying to pull her deeper into her pussy. "Please, more, Mistress. Fuck me more!" she begged.
Serenity smiled at Axle as her clothes changed and said "Well master...if its alright, I would rather wear nothing, I dont like clothes. I can stay warm with my magic...if...if you'll let me use it..." She looked away as she said this and waited. If he did not let her then she would choose to wear the opposite of what she wanted, a heavy green coat and mitts, a scarf and boots and anything else to keep the three foot tall fairy warm. If he let her use it then she would smile widely and snap her fingers, causing her clothes to vanish and her magic to keep her warm. http://plua.deviantart.com/art/Fairy-90071401

"I have other powers to master." She would say, regaurdless of what happened, before setting down on his shoulder like she had before. "I can tell you what they are if you would like..."

---------

Grace began to eat almost right away, needing the food badly. The slave did as well after a few moments hesitation. She ate the food as properly as she could. Angelo slaves were normally already train in etiquette from their former lives and the poor slave now used hers to eat just as properly as Grace, if not more rigidly. Here was a woman that was about to be executed for nothing more then a missing arm, though the rest of her was just fine. She could probably read and write, though it was not likely she ever would again, and had been more then willing to serve in exchange for her life. Perhaps she had children? Perhaps a lover? And perhaps all this did not reach or touch Hunter at all, he was a Saxon after all.

-------

Silvia took her clit between her teeth and bit it lightly, causing lots of pain. "Dont order me around slut! Listen to your mistress." She commanded. She then continued to tease Mai, she wanted her to get mad before they actually got to the good part.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Axel allowed her to use her magic, a part of it because he could admire her body better. "Other powers? Do tell, my dear, do tell," he grinned.

------------

Hunter was deep in thought, so much he didn't seem to notice the slave or Grace for the time. Here he was, a once cold hearted, evil, and powerful War Leader of the Saxon Kingdom, and now what? Was he a slave to his own slave? Had Grace found someway to control him? Was this her plan all along? Thoughts raced in his mind, and he looked at Grace, with blaming her, but stopped. No, no, no....this was all his doing. Everything he had done, was his choice. He sighed and began eating his food, though slower than the others.

-----------------

Mai screamed in pain and pulled away her hands and nodded. "Y-yes, Mistress Silvia. Do whatever you want to your useless slut. She lives for you, Mistress...."
Serenity smiled as she sat naked on his shoulder, one hand in his hair while the other was on his shoulder, helping to keep her steady. Because she was small and powerless before, she had never been sexually attacked for fear of breaking her in her magic less state, so being naked was not a big deal for her. "Well, I cant remember them all but I can make any one feel really good for no reason by hitting them with some fairy dust, it comes off my wings as long as Im not magically impaired. I can also craft smaller spells and such, and I can change my size, speak to trees and other plants, and control plant growth." She said with a little pride. She had never been able to brag about her powers before.

-----------

"Hunter?" Grace said looking at him. "Are you....alright?" the Slave would have asked this as well but she knew that it was her fault, she did not want to make it any worse for her merciful master. Grace did not like this, why did helping her people have to come at such high a cost? Why couldnt Angelo's be respected servants instead of cattle like slaves? They were killed and raped left and right and there was nothing even Hunter could do about it.

-------------

"Thats better." Silvia said, liking the dominant role more then she tough she would. She reached up and began to play with Mai's nipples as she continued to tease her with her tongue, she wanted Mai to snap, to break in some way. She would bring her to the brink with these little actions but never let her cum.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Did you say change your size? Could you do that for me? Right now?" he asked. "Err...Not on my shoulder though. Stand it front of me and make yourself bigger, Serenity. Like around my height, though shorter if you can't go all the way," Axel said.

--------------

"I'm....I'm fine," he sighed. Trying to better the situation, he looked at the slave. "How do you like the food, Miss....I'm sorry, but I never caught your name. What is it?"

-------------

"Mistress, please!" Mai whined as she was teased. "What does slut have to do to stop her teasing?" she asked, the constant teasing killing her. Her whining was cut off by a moan as her nipples her played with, leaving her in a begging state.
Serenity nodded and floated off his shoulder, landing lightly in front of him. She then began to grow and grow until she was only a few inches shorter then him. looking a bit different. "Like this master?" She asked innocently.

-----------

"Rosa my lord, though you may call me whatever you wish, I would be more then honored to receive another renaming, especially one done by you." She said with a bowed head. Grace looked at her with extreme pity, her people....had they truly broken so?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Now that their heights were closer, Axel smiled and looked at his Serenity over. "You...are beautiful," he whispered and raised a hand to gently pet her cheek. "Those horrible bandits treated you unkindly. I will be different. You will be safe, and happier with me, I swear it," he said as he looked into her beautiful eyes, being lost in them.

---------------------

"Rosa....Well Rosa, why don't you go into the neighboring room to rest. I will have a second bed for you to rest here another time, later. For now, go into the neighboring room and if you need anything, just come to me," he said. "Do not worry, my men know not to harm you, and they should no the consequences. Should they threaten you, tell them you are my personal servant, and that I like you as is, and such, understand?" Hunter said. If Rosa nodded and left them, he would look at Grace and a familiar lust filled his eyes. "And now we are alone, my wife," he would say.
(Pick added to last post)

Serenity leaned into his hands as he stroked her cheek closing her eyes and feeling his skin on hers. As a Fairy, she loved physical contact, petting, strokes and hugs, all if it felt insanely nice to her and she sought it. She had been deprived of it for so long that actually feeling wanted and well treated now felt like a dream come true. She looked into his eyes then and let a moment pass before saying "Master...would you..like me to stay like this? I cant fly and my magic is weaker since I use allot to stay like this...but I would not mind if its what you want."

---------------

Rosa left with a bow and was soon out the door, leaving Hunter and Grace alone. When Hunter turned and spoke to Grace, she sighed lightly and stood up, walking over to the bed on light feet, seeming to almost float there instead of step there, so elegant were her movements. As she did she unbuttoned her dress on the front a little, displaying her cleavage. "Very well husband." She said timidly, looking at him with her beautiful blue eyes. "Would you like to take me softly or..." She did not need to speak the other words, she knew he knew. He could take her like a lover or like a cruel master, it was his choice.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)