Join our server on Discord

Quest to 1000 pages
Disturbed: *happened to catch one of the Dark Matters*hmmmmm *shoves the dark matter into his chest*......*dark spikes protrude from his body and a dark aura emits from his body*..Hey this is great!!! DARK SHOT!! *a much more powerful dark sphere fires and creates a crater* noice
The OCA
Arkos: Has anyone told you that you look cute when you're dark? Or should I say seductive. Nah, both's better. *continues to let out mini-explosions with each Dark Matter landing on him, nullifying any possible attack from outside*

Steven: Woah. Hopefully he doesn't get turned light... *sweat-drops*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Magnamon A-Mode: *Flies over and lands besides Steven* And I wonder if his strength will stop growing.

DMX: *Falls on a lake of warm water, when he sticks his head out, there is a brood of naked AquaRivamon bathing themselves* Joy *dives and acts 'casual'*

Chaos Mistress: Flirt *turns around and walks away to a table, some Dark Matter was about to fall on her, but it bounces and adds to the billions inside Arkos already*

Magnamon A-Mode: Who bets for a uber powerful new dark transformation for the oversized dark boy?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Arkos: Huh, and I was trying to be actually truthful, not flirt. *huffs, as more and more explosions happen, his body flowing with dark energy*

Stven: *shrugs*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Magnamon A-Mode: Kay. If my calculations are right, in the next post he'll be so powerful, he'll either grow bigger than the earth or he'll be able to control everything and everyone in existance.

Chaos Mistress: *Grabs a slice of pizza and eats it distinctively*

*Dark Matter Obelisk finally breaks and stomps Arkos, but the 50 tons of Dark Matter made of it forcefully is absorbed inside him*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*ten seconds later, and the sky suddenly shatters in half, as a huge thunderbolt crashes down onto the ground in front of Arkos. Rain soon follows, then turns to sleet, then hail, and then finally snow, before it turns back to a warm day, and then back to normal.*

Arkos: *his long brown hair is ruffling in the breeze as he levitates off the floor* Hmph. *starts drifting over to Magnamon A-Mode* And who might you be.

Steven: He forgets easily.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Magnamon A-Mode: *Looks high up* You should leave the milkshakes.

Chaos Mistress: *Looks back after all the ruckus and spots the giant entity of darkness, her eyes turn to two huge pink hearts*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Arkos: *sweat-drops* Okay then. *starts to turn around but notices Steven* Oh great, new toy.

Steven: *starts feeling his body being controlled* Aww crap.

*Steven punches himself in the face again, then again, and then slams his fist into his crotch*

Steven: *eyes wide open* YOU BASTARD! *covers his crotch and collapses to the floor*

Arkos: *rubs his claws together* Whose next?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
CM: *Throws herself at Arkos, but before she can aproach, a meteorite of Dark Matter the size of texas falls on him, however, it's absorbed inside his body too*

Magnamon A-Mode: If my theory is right, Kurtz is attracting Darkness to him, and he'll keep growing more and more and more powerful until there isn't any more darkness in the universe.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Arkos: *grows even bigger, as another huge explosion decimates everything where they are, everything in London, Japan and Russia, but not CM or Magnamon A-Mode* Your theory might be correct - but whoever the hell this Kurtz is, he certainly isn't me.

Steven: Owwie... *curses* Damn you, stupid voice in Kurtz's head!

Arkos: *sweat-drops* That's pathetic.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds