Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
cboy Wrote:OOC: What do you mean by "someone else"? If you mean the digidestined, then yes, you can bring them in.

IC:

Ranamon giggled at the question.

"Whatevah you want, sweetie. Blow me up bigger, bounce me around, pleasure me; have your way with me," she said.

Dark Panthermon knelt down next to the rookie, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry, Aqua; Ranamon won't care what you do to her. She's a real slut when she's got gas!" he declared, getting a raspberry from his bloated mate.
OOC:
what mean is like... a wolf man. ha ha.
OOC: :shock: Where have you been? And as far as a wolf-man coming in, why don't you just use WereGarurumon?
cboy Wrote:OOC: :shock: Where have you been? And as far as a wolf-man coming in, why don't you just use WereGarurumon?
this is what i mean. [Image: WolfScout.jpg]
OOC: Yeah, you can use Weregarurumon.
cboy Wrote:OOC: Yeah, you can use Weregarurumon.
OOC:
maby i'll just make my own digimon if thats ok.
She thinks for a second. "Well, I'll try auto."
OOC: Yeah, must be digimon, check the topic title first.

I had a huge car in mind, cboy. I did state that she's taking half of the room and not covering it completely anymore, didn't I?

IC:

Reno pointed at one of the tanks with a red button, a green button and a blue button, "Just stick the hoses in your nipples, make sure you feel the slight pinch. Then decide how much you want to inflate" he said, before pointing to the red button, "You've got to push the buttons. Push that one to get your breasts inflating slowly," he then pointed at the green one, "Push that one to get a huge burst of air, that will give you an immediate two size boost with each push," then he beckoned to the last button, "The blue one is for the machine to stop pumping air. Did you get all that?" he asked patiently.

Aqua blinked at her request, "Uhm... well..." she thought for a moment, before she decided herself and then she stuck out her tongue once more, lapping up especially on the lower part since her tongue couldn't really aim at any specific part of Ranamon's body.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: You said
Quote:Aqua kept shrinking upon being big enough to be a car
That's the only thing you said regarding her size after her orgasm.

IC:

Ranamon squirmed with delight as the warm, wet ran over the inside of her legs and thighs, the tip lapping at her cunny.

"Oooh, yeah! That...ahhh...feels great," she purred, shivering with rapture.
OOC: Musta mixed topics again. Apologies, just thought it'd be better to have her on that size.

IC:

Aqua continued, hoping she'd satisfy Ranamon, she licked harder, as hard as she could. Unbeknown to herself, her mind was starting to develop certain feeling of power from her size, her ambition and lust starting to rise fluectanctly the more she ate Rana out.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rose cooed as his seed filled her womb, murring with pleasure. She gently pushed him off of her, watching as he inflated her feathery friend.

"Mmm, so what do you think of inflation now, Aviana?" purred Rose, rubbing her friend's swollen body.

"Ohhh...I like it," she cooed, her wings and legs disappearing into her swollen body, her fingers and toes taking on a swollen, sausage-like appearance. Finally, after hearing a strainging sound, she decided she was big enough.

"Ohhh...stop...I'm starting to get too big," she panted, her arousal practically shooting through the roof.