Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
OOC: Thanks, but I prefer this one: *Replaces FF victory music with BOF IV's Fou-Lu's continent victory music*

IC:

Alice held by her locker, she was looking down, her state was currently emotionally crushed by her memories once again. She couldn't help it each time she got to think about his ex. You stupid... overgrown lizard...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei murrs happily and blushes a bit from the feeling of Mitsuki's paw caressing her own chin "It's just... I will be honest with you Mitsuki... I never had a friend before besides the one you saw on the cafeteria.. and you are such a nice girl... that made me so happy by being my friend" she smiles cutely at Mitsuki
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Actually- no. Sorry- I don't eaxactly fully understand you americans that much yet. Know what?" Tony asked, he was interested and wanted to know- he even lowered his headphones just to listen harder.
Mitsuki smiles while kept rubbing her chin. "I'm glad to befriend with you, Yoosei."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei blushes a bit while looking at Mitsuki and smiling "you know... Mitsuki... that rubbing on my chin... it actually feels so nice"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hehe...that's the easy way for me to calm someone who get angry or sad." Then, her cellphone vibrates inside her pocket, and immediately answer it. "Hold it for a moment. I want to answer the call. " Mitsuki then answer the call in Japanese language.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Katt shifted nervously, "Uhh, well, I didn't want you to think we were... together." She looked at her tray as she blushed a bit, "As... a couple."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei smiles at Mitsuki and let's her answer the call in peace. she just points her index finger to the table and circles around it with her finger. her tails somehow swishing happily as she looks throughout the window to not bother Mitsuki
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh- Haha- no, no, I don't think that!." Tony chuckled. "By the way your 'brother' looked at me though, I'd think you were 'you know'! heh."
OOC: Katt was saying she didn't want you to think she and Shadow were together. Not her and Tony.

IC:

"He's just too overprotective." Katt said, "Always has been, always treating me like a baby."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad