Join our server on Discord

Domination (Shadowknight and Zero)
"Mmm...I can already tell you're going to be an eager little slut," Alex moaned, loving her little valley girl accent.

"Hey bro, why don't you take Lucy out shopping while I go drop by his house and shove my cock up his wife's ass?"

"Sounds great. What do you think, Lucy?"

---------

"Ah! I'm sorry, Mistress, I'm sorry! I'm yours to use! Fuck me, make me suck you off, do whatever you want with me, I'm yours!" Candy groaned, already feeling like she was about to cum again.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I love shopping," Lucy purred, "And I'm sure you'll like, pick out a ton of sexy outfits for me won't you?" she smiled.

"Mmm yes, that's a good little slut," Cyan moaned, thrusting faster into Candy's ass as her orgasm grew closer, "Ooh yes, I'm going to enjoy using this girly ass of yours, you'll make a wonderful cum dump for me."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Of course," Alex smiled, slapping Lucy's butt, before walking over to a closet and throwing a pink shirt and a skirt at him. "Put those on. They'll do for now until we get some better clothes. Once Lucy put those on, the to would walk out of the house to his car and drive off. "So, Lucy, tell me. How long have you and your wife been married?" he asked.

--------------

"Thank you, Mistress! I want to make you happy! Fill me with as much cum as you want, I exist only to be fucked by you!" Candy moaned. "AH...Mistress, may I cum soon? Your cock is just so goooood!
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lucy put a finger to his mouth and thought for a bit, "Like, about a year I think, infact our anniversary's coming up soon now that I think about it."

"Not a chance, you've had enough pleasure slut," Cyan moaned as she buried her cock into Candy's ass, flooding his insides with her thick cum, "Oooh yes, what's a slut without a nice cream filling?" she grinned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Awww. How sweet. Too bad you don't care a thing about her anymore, huh?" he chuckled as he drove the car. He then spied Lucy's wedding ring and said, "Why don't you throw that ring away? It symbolizes your love for your wife, and we both know you don't have that anymore. Better yet, give it to me, sexy."

-------------

"AHHH!" Candy screamed, feeling her tight ass being filled with white, hot sperm. She took as much as she could, panting wildly as she did her best to hold back an orgasm. "P-please, Mistress, I need to cum so bad...It hurts..." 'she' groaned, his cock twitching madly with lust and pleasure.
Lucy nodded as he slid the ring off his finger, barely flinching as he handed it over to Alex, "It's all yours master," he smiled.

"I'm growing annoyed by your attitude slut," Cyan growled as she pulled out of Candy's ass, whiping her cock off in his hair, "I said don't cum, so you won't cum. Besides, we've had enough fun, I think it's time to find that whore of a wife and have some fun with her too."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Such a cruel bitch. I'm sure you're breaking your wife's heart," Alex laughed, taking the ring and slipping it into his pocket. The two soon arrived at a store and he parked the car. He whispered to Lucy, "Remember to shake those hips when you walk." The two would then step out of the car and begin their little shopping spree.

---------------

Mai began driving her own car to Leo's wife's house, wondering what the bitch was doing and what she would do to make her her slave.

------------------

"I'm sorry, Mistress, I'm sorry," Candy whimpered, trying to lick the cock when it neared her head and panting as Cyan cleaned her cock with his hair.
"Like I care anymore," Lucy purred as he swayed his hips as he walked next to alex, "I belong to you now master, I only worry about pleasing you."

Mary hummed softly to herself as she layed back on her couch, flipping through one of her favorite books as she lay there naked. She always hated the confining feeling of clothes, and as long as she was alone she saw no reason to wear anything.

"Yes you are a sorry little slut aren't you?" Cyan stood once her cock was clean, "Now I've wasted enough time with you, show me the way to your house, it's time your wife was introduced to the harem."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alex smiled ans the two walked in. "Hello," the cashier greeted, a young, attractive woman.

"Hello. My girlfriend and I are simply looking around," he greeted, before he and Lucy began shopping for girly clothes. As they did, Lucy would feel his butt being slapped when no one was looking and random kisses on his face.

-----------

"Yes, my Mistress...."

Candy showed her the way, and in her home, Tina was asleep on her and Carter's bed, not knowing of the incoming danger. When they reached his home, Candy would open the door with his key. "What do you plan on doing, my Mistress?"

--------------

Mai knocked on the door of Mary's house, loudly and rapidly. "Please, help! I need to use your phone, my friend is hurt!" she lied.

Lucy moaned softly with each slap, blushing brightly as he walked through the store, spotting a number of other guys glancing at him, wondering if they realized wheither he was a boy or not.

"I plan on fucking your wife like the slut she is, then maybe if you're lucky, I'll fuck you afterwards." Cyan smiled as she dragged a claw over Candy's ass, "You wait here, I don't want her to see you just yet." she smiled as she walked up the stairs towards the master bedroom.

She smiled down at Tina, her tail flicking around a bit, "Wakey wakey slut, it's time to greet your new life." she growled softly with lust.

Mary started slightly from the loud knocking, quickly grabbing her nearby robe as she ran towards the door, "Wh-what happened? Is everything okay?" she asked as she opened the door, barely having time to conceal her gifted chest before opening it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad