Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Yes...Yes, my Queen," Mai whispered, hugging Mindy, rubbing their tits against one another, making her moan. Once they were out of the dungeon, Mai turned red and tried to cover herself. "Master...there are people here..." she whimpered. There were some servants and knights loyal to Kiva out of the dungeon, and they stared at the two naked girls with lust.

-------------

"Do you want me to stop? Huh? Do you want me to take this cock out of you, and let you go ahead and meet some nice girl?" Kiva teased, slapping Lucy's ass. May kissed his son and tried to do his best to help him take the pain, rubbing their little dicks together. "It's okay, hun. I know you can take the pain," she said, before kissing Lucy's lips, and pushing 'her' tongue into her mouth.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Are they bothering you?" Mindy smiled, "Get used to it, from now on you're never wearing clothes again, except in special circumstances, and everyone in the kingdom will be getting an eyefull of your body." She cooed slightly as she walked behind Mai, wrapping her arms around the girl and pressing her breasts into Mai's back, "But only I am allowed to touch you." she cooed, attaching a leash to Mai's collar, "Now down on all fours, and lead me to your bedroom."

Lucy whimpered softly into the kiss, making out with May to try and block out the pain, moaning from Kiva's slap. He began to moan louder as he ass got used to the cock in it and he relaxed, allowing Kiva easier entrance and giving himself greater pleasure.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mai looked at the ground and nodded as her Mistress hugged her. She went down on all fours and began to walk, showing the way to her room. One agent of Kiva's was dumb enough to touch her. He slapped Mai's ass and licked his lips. "Good to see the whore in her place." Mai blushed and looked at the ground sadly, continuing to walk, wondering what her Queen would do.

---------------

"There we go...Good slut," Kiva moaned as he fucked Lucy's ass harder and faster, slapping the boy's ass. "Tell me how good my cock is! This is what you've been dreaming about, right? This is what you've always wanted, right? You've never wanted a Princess to fuck, you've wanted a real man to fuck you!" he insulted.

"You're just like me," May smiled, hugging Lucy and kissing her cheek. "A dirty, cock loving whore."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Mindy's hand shot out like a bolt of lightning, effortlessly lifting the foolish knight off his feet, "You, do not, touch my property," she growled, squeezing tight enough to frigten the man but not enough to kill him, "Remember that, if anyone else so much as touches her, I will personally destroy them." she warned, dropping the knight, "Continue on Princess." she nodded down to the girl, smiling with surprising kindness after what had happened.

"Ahh, oh god master, it feels, it feels so good," Lucy roared in pleasure, "Your cock, I love it in my ass, fucking me, like a whore." he moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mai looked at Mindy with suprise, before nodding. She does love me...in her own way... Mai soon led her Queen to her room, and opened the door for her, if she allowed it. When they stepped in, the room was what you'd expect. Pink, girly, and fancy. "Now what would you like to do, my
Queen?"

------------------------

"Such a good little whore. She's so much like, May," Kiva moaned as he fucked Lucy's ass. "From now on, you two are my sluts! You will do whatever I command, you will dress up as girls, or you will just not wear anything! If I allow it, you will have sex with as many men as you can! You two will kiss, lick, and fuck together! You two are forever mine!" he roared, before his seed shot into Lucy's ass like a cannon.

As his child was filled with cum, May looked at his ex-wife, and held Lucy. "I never loved you. I haven't even been fucked yet, and this man has pleased me better than you ever did, bitch."
"This," Mindy said simply, pushing Mai onto the bed on her back, quickly jumping ontop of her, pulling her into a passionate kiss as he wrapped her arms around the girl, moaning softly into the kiss as their body's rubbed together, both their pussies hanging just inches apart.

"Ahhh, yes master, fill my ass with your cum, fill me up like a slut," Lucy roared in pleasure, his cock twitching wildly as it sprayed his own cum out over himself and May.

"How, how, can you say that?" Kattrina asked, her eyes brimming with tears, "After all the years, we've been together, after bearing you a son, how can you say you never loved me?" she asked, nearly crying.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"My Queen!" Mai gasped as she was pushed on the bed and kissed by the beautiful woman. Mai happily wrapped her arms around Mindy and kissed back, wanting her tongue to wrestle with Mindy's. "I love you, my Queen. Please, fuck me...Please."

----------------

He never loved you, but I know someone who does... a voice said within her mind. Suddenly Kattrina saw a vision. She was wearing a beautiful, white wedding dress, and before her, instead of the short, girly old king, stood an armored knight, Kiva. "I will always love you," the dream Kiva said, and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her lips. I will love you, I will fuck you, I will never let anyone hurt you. Forget the Whore King, and come into my arms. The arms of a Knight.

"Simple. Because I've finally tasted the seed of a true man. I want his cock now, not your ugly body. I want to feel a real man's cock. I could care less about a woman like you," May coldly said as she licked some of Lucy's cum.

Not me though...I find you beautiful. I wll hold you, even as you die, and say I love you. I will be there for you. I will love you. Kattrina had another vision, this time of her and Kiva in bed. They were madly fucking, sweat on their body. The bed was stained in their juices.

"How many times have I filled you with cum, just today, my love?" Kiva smiled, petting her stomach as they took a short break.

"Fifteen times, my king," the dream her said.

"Only fifteen? Let's try for a hundred!"
"Patience my pet, we'll get to that soon enough." Mindy cooed, petting Mai's head as she smiled down at her, "But first, you need to please me." she smiled, putting her hands to the side as she turned around, her pussy floating just above Mai's face, and her's at Mindy's, "Go on Princess, stick your tongue in there, like this," she said, burying her muzzle deep into Mai's pussy, thrusting her tongue in and out of it, lapping up her delicious juices.

Kattrina moaned softly, her pussy beginning to dampen from her arousal, the room filling with her scent of arousal making it impossible to hide, I, I can't take it, anymore, I need, to be fucked, so badly, so horny. she whimpered.

Lucy took a deep breath, "It looks like mother is getting aroused from all this," he smiled, able to pick up her scent almost immediately, "She must enjoy seeing us making out." he purred, licking May's cheek, moving lower and licking his cum off of 'her' chest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Too bad. She'll just have to wait her turn to be fucked. Now me, Master! Please fuck me!" May begged. "Fuck me with your cock, make me your bitch!"

"Very well. Hmmm....Actually...." Kiva moved his hand, and suddenly his cock began to glow, and then split into two equally sized dicks, one over the other. "I'll fuck both of you at once!" he yelled, before slamming both of his hard cocks into the two.

"AHH! It hurts!" May screamed, his cock twitching in pain and pleasure.

--------------------

"Oh god! My queen, you're so good!" Mai moaned, feeling like she was about to cum from that single licked. She quickly pushed a finger into Mindy, and kissed her clit before licking it, playing with it with her tongue. She then pushed in two digits, kissing and sucking on the beautiful clit.
"AHH OH GOD MASTER FUCK ME!" Lucy roared in pleasure, his ass used to the fucking and thoroughly lubed up, allowing the cock to slide in with ease, "So good, it feels so good," he moaned.

Mindy threw back her head as she cried out in pleasure, "Ohh, that's amazing, oooh, you're no amateur," she moaned, sliding a few fingers into Mai's pussy, rapidly finger fucking her while her thumb rubbed over her clit, "Who have you been practicing on? One of the maids?" she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad