Join our server on Discord

Matt n' Gol
He reaches the loose end of her top and pulls it away, off her chest and dropping it as it floated on the surface of the water. Still nuzzling, he lowered his head, using his arms to pull her body close and lick at her cleavage.

He bucked his hips slowly as it cock rubbed against her slit, lapping her nipple before gently biting down on it with his lips, wagging tail happily behind him as he pleased her.
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Arching her head softly, Keiko then rested her arms over his shoulders, bringing her claws to Gol's back and caressing it softly. "mhh" she murred happily, enjoying the feeling of him licking her cleavage.

"mhh ahh s-stop teasing me" Kiva murmured softly between moans, a deep blush crossed her cheeks as her arousal grew. "I want you now" she added.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He giggled quietly to himself as he continued, running his canine tongue along it from the front to the top of her chest. His member soon growing from trunks gently as it slightly touched her lower belly.

He grinned a little, letting go of her nipple and pushing his hips forward to insert his erect cock into her until his pelvis was against hers. Feeling her warm depths, he begin to buck his hips slowly, fucking her at a easy pace.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
"oh you are such a teaser" she giggled and moaned softly yet she then blushed softly once feeling something against her belly. "humm...what's that I am feeling against my belly?" she asked innocently.

The vixen's moist inner walls quickly gripped his member as soon as it slipped inside of her. "ahh mhh " she moaned softly and held herself closer to him, enjoying that moment.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He smirked. "Just something that lookin' for some fun." He replied, bringing his paws down her back until it came to the side of her hips. Taking hold of the straps on the waist, he pulls them loose, allowing her bikini bottoms to easily slide off.

He held his arms around her as he kept her back against the wall, still bucking his hips a little faster now into her, murring softly as his thick wolfhood pushed in and out of her warm depths.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Keiko blushed once she was fully naked infront of him. “so do you like the view?” the white dragoness giggled while poking her tongue out playfully.

Kiva moaned louder and blushed deeply. “mhh..s-so good” she murmured between moans. She could feel her orgasm building up, even her moist pussy was starting to leak some drops of juices.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He eyed down at her body, letting out a small giggle. "You have one heck of a body." He replied as he moved his paws to slide along her arms until her grabbed her claws with his paws. "Come, perhaps we can take a seat." He added, pulling her with him toward the pool steps standing with body half way out of water.

"MMmrr..." He murred more, feeling some of her juices leak along his shaft as he continued to fuck her, building up his orgasm more and more with each thrust.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
"good to know that you like my body that much" she giggles and then follows him, her tail wagging happily from one side to another. "a seat? where are we going to take a seat huh? to where are you leading me to?" she asked curiosly, twitching her ears cutely.

"ahh mhh..I'm g-getting close" the silver vixen murmured between louder moans, her body spasmed as her orgasm neared. Her folds leaked a few drops of juices and her walls gripped his member softly each time it would slip inside of her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"One of us can sit on the edge of the pool side or perhaps we can both sit on the steps in the pool. However you want to do it." He replied. "Unless you would like to just continue standing." He added, putting arm around her waist. "I don't mind." Smiles, kissing her cheek.

He pushed harder into her, hitting her G-spot every time, growling in delight as pre begin to spurt into her a little bit, coming closer to his full orgasm.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
The white dragoness murrs softly and smiles while looking up at him. "well you can sit down then" she poked her tongue out cutely, wagging her tail around softly and blushing gently.

As soon as he hit her G-spot, Kiva suddenly arched her back and moaned loudly in delight as she hits her orgasm, releasing a wave of juices that coat his member while her moist inner walls clamp it tightly. "mmhHH"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions