Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
"They think they can leave sisters? Isnt that funny?" "Never leave, no escape for you." "Kill them sisters! We must kill them!" As the orcs continued to walk they would realize just how lost they had become. It seemed hopeless until..."Sir! I think I see the sun beyond hose trees! The edge of the forest!" The formerly crazed orc said excitedly. And indeed The Master could also see sunlight pouring in through the tree in front of them. "We are almost out! Almost out of this-" The orcs excitement was cut short as he exited the trees and found himself face to face with the statue of one of the warriors they had come to retrieve. The other was not far away, and the reason there was sun here was because they were standing in an area of the cursed forest that had been cut and burned down by the warriors, and for some reason, had never regrown. Now they had found the warriors...but that meant they were in the center of the forest, and not at the edge.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master let out an annoyed sigh, not sure whether to be happy or angry. He looked at the two warriors and ordered them to stand back. "We'll leave soon, my brothers, but first I must free the warrior for him to help us. After that is done, we will leave." The Orc walked over to one of the statues, the one of the coffin warrior who sealed evil away, and looked for a way to free him, wondering just how he was supposed to do it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
As he inspected the warrior, The Master would find that he was entirely a statue. It did not look like this man was ever real, he was just stone, pure brittle stone through and through. Still, The MAster knew better, it was the curse that kept him this way, and he had to find a way of releasing him from the curse...but how?

"Sisters! Look Sisters! New statues! Hehehe!" "Yes, but they are much uglier than our favorites, wouldn't you say sisters?" "Much...but one continues to move? Why will he not turn to stone?!"

The Master would find, upon turning around, that his men were now also Statues! He would now need to free them, free the warrior, AND find a way out of the forest. The Nymphs would have to be convinced, if not, then even turning everyone back to flesh and bone would be useless, as they would be trapped in the forest forever.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...Damn it!" the Master growled, seeing his fellow Orcs were turned as well. He looked at the statues of the warriors, then of the Orcs, before shouting out to the Nymphs. "Release me, my friends, and the coffin warrior from this forest now, or I will hunt you all down and kill you, like I did your sister!" He warned, slowly inching closer to the coffin warrior's statue, and looking at it, hoping to find something that could help him free the figure.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"NEVER!" "You will turn soon enough, you will be stone forever!" "Let us just KEEEL him sisters! Lets us make example of him!"

It was clear that the nymphs had no plans of undoing their curse. And even then The Master could feel his fingernails starting to become brittle. He was cursed, the Shaman's protection was slowing it down but it was only a matter of time.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master gasped as he saw his fingernails, and he looked at the coffin warrior. He held his axe tightly and took a chance, running at the statue and attempting to break it with his weapon, hoping he could free the warrior within. All things considered, this is about as good as any other plan.

((Happy Thanksgiving))
(Same to you)

The blow landed, and his sword bounced off he solid stone, but not before leaving a large notch in the rock. The blow left a large part of the warrior's left arm missing, and still it was stone. If he were returned to normal now, he would have a large wound to tend to as well. The Nymphs around him laughed at his futile attempt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"BE QUIET!!" The Master roared at the Nymphs, his voice echoing throughout the forest. He tried to think, tried to look around, to find somekind of hint on how to free the warrior. He searched his mind for a hint, and stared at the statue. "What do you want from me...? Blood? A target? I can give you both!" he yelled to the stone man.
"There is no rationalizing with stone you stupid orc!" "Soon you will join them!" "So long as me and my sisters will it, even our deaths will not release them!"

The Master was running out of time, already most of his finger nails were turned and soon it would begin to move up his arms! If killing them would not release them, and only their wills could free them...then he had to break their will! But Three nymphs was a lot to break...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master growled and took off running, following the voices as fast as he could, using his axe to destroy any tree in his way as he followed the last voice he had heard to its source.