Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
AquaVeemon grabbed the bottle, a bit confused that it was so small for her. She quickly downed the liquid. Upon finishing, she widened her eyes and then shut them both tightly, "YUCK!!" she gagged, "That's the worst drink I've ever had!" she said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ohh, sorry about the taste sweetie," cooed Ranamon, smiling sympatheticaly. Then she motioned to herself and smiled seductively.

"Now that we don't have tah worry about yah bringing down the house, how'za 'bout giving lil ole Ranamon a nice blow job," she purred, pointing to her crotch.
Rose groaned with delight, rubbing Veemon's chest with her leafy hands. She arched her back as he slammed into her, his thick meat filling her good.

"Mmm...so big and meaty...I like it," she purred, humping in time with his, her orgasm getting closer.

Aviana squealed with delight as Veemon's tongue filled her love tunnel. She suddenly got an idea, one that would hopefully make her pleasure greater.

"Ooohh Veemon...blow into me...blow me up like the balloon I am," she moaned, desparatly trying to grind her cunny into his face.
Juile didn't notice Reno staring at her at the start but when she looked at him, she giggles.
Reno perked an ear up as he heard the giggle, he backed off a bit and smiled nervously, "Sowy ma'am!" he quickly apologized, "Uhmm... here!" he said and turned around, walking to the room they were supposed to go to.

Veemon complied, he retreated his tongue slightly, just to powerfully start blowing inside Aviana's pussy. The dragon continued rocking back and forth, moaning louder by the time as his own orgasm was near.

"Uhm... Rana you are the size of my maw," Aqua smiled nervously, "How do I do it?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ranamon blushed when she realized Aqua was correct. However, there were other ways she could get off.

"Oh, okay. Well how about cleaning me up a litte," she cooed, motioning to her cum-soaked person.
"OOOHHHH yesss," squealed Aviana as Veemon's hot breath flowed into her, her body blowing up again. She cooed with delight as his breath flowed over her love tunnel, making her shiver in blissful rapture.

Beneath the dragon, Rose groaned as Veemon rocked into her. She bucked into the dragon, faster and faster, her orgasm sooo close.

"Oooohhh...I'm...uhhhh....CUMMING!" she shrieked, her mint-scented cum coating his thick rod, Rose sinking to the floor with a sigh of pleasure.
"It's ok." Juile giggled again as she went in.
Renodramon sighed a bit to himself, then entered the room, quickly motioning to the double hose tanks. Each hose had minuscule thin spikes to pierce the nipple holes, there were automatic pumps and manual pumps, "Uhm.. you want Auto or Manual, ma'am?"

Veemon blowed even harder, more and more air going inside the bird-like digimon. He felt Rose cum, so he didn't let her wait, neither did his balls as they almost exploded with cum, deep inside the girl's cunt.

Aqua smiled a bit, "Alright" she said softly, then grabbed the girl in her right claw, supporting herself with her other claw. She was kneeling still, as she couldn't stand up. "Like this?" she naively asked as she stuck out her tongue, as big as Ranamon, and licked her body in one lap.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: How big is she? I thought she was the size of a car; she should be able to stand up if that's how big she is.

Ranamon moaned as the warm, wet tongue ran over her body. She shivered with pleasure as it ran over her breasts and face, giggling. She looked at the giant dragon with a pleading face.

"Don't forget mah tits and pussy," she purred, winking at the dragon. She lay down in Aqua hand and spread her legs, making it very clear what she was getting at.