Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Savior smiled at how adorable the girl acted and when she was done, he cleaned off any remaining soap and kissed her forehead. He then ordered her to hold still so he could put the bonds back on her. As he did, he asked her, "Am I still a meanie?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
She seemed to think for a moment as he put her hands back into the mitts and chained them back against her own arms so that she could only walk around on her knees and elbows. "A little...unless I gets chocolate!" She said with a smile, wanting some sweets before a nap.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Okay, okay. You can have some chocolate. But first, I'm going to bring you back to your room," he said, drying her off with a towel, before standing up with her in his arms. He carried her back to her room, and dropped her on the floor, gently, before leaving. He soon returned with a chocolate bar in his hand, and unwrapped it for her, feeding it to her. He was, of course, careful not to lose any fingers.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Hope happily ate the chocolate and then looked for a soft place to lay down before falling over and snoring. This freed Savior up to finally get some work done, of course he had to take things slow, seeing as he had lost so much blood.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
With Hope asleep, he locked the door behind him and decided to go to his computer to gather information. He looked up blood banks for Shad'Ja, information on Dark Spell and his copycat, if the public knew about Sarah and Skull, and finally on Tobias Reaper, the voice he had heard in his head.

((If you doubt want to type any info on the subjects, you could just have Skull walk in on him working and reading about Tobias))
There were plenty of blood banks in the city, the trick would be getting the blood from those banks. The more he looked at it, the more he would realize that he, Savior, may have to rob a bank just to keep Shad'Ja prisoner. A good place to start would be by binding her up, probably as tightly as Demon Flower to make sure she never gets loose and nearly kills anyone ever again. Although it make be cruel for her to starve in chains, it would be better than her killing off Kitty or attempting to get at Sarah or Hope.

Dark Spell was a well known villain and had only recently arrived at the city. She went all over the world collecting things, stealing things, and what not.. She used to be a villain of the city years ago, but left around the time Melody, the daughter of the previous mayor, had disappeared. It was around this time that he resigned and the new mayor took office, and Dark Spell left the city for a few years. Now she was back, and Melody was in her possession, that was all he knew.

There was nothing on his copycat aside from a few stray photos, but at least it seemed that the public did not know about Sarah being Skull yet. That either meant that Techna had not told anyone or no one believed her. She didnt really have any evidence aside from the fact that they were both missing at the same time.

Just as Savior turned to look up info on Tobias, Sarah walked in, her what mask in her hand and her head covered in sweat from her training. "So, looks like your up and running. What you find?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Blood banks. May have to rob them. No sign of my copycat. Dark Spell kidnapped Melody a few years ago. She's back now. Not sure why." He then looked directly at her through his mask. "No one knows your secret. Either they don't believe it, or Techna didn't tell anyone. Right now, I'm looking up information on a man named Tobias Reaper."

After typing the name up, he found the one he was looking for. Tobias Reaper, also known simply as Reap, was a supervillain more than twenty years ago. He was one of the worse, kidnapping random people and torturing them and videotaping his crimes. He would then put the videos online for the world to see. He was a monster in every form of the word.

Like Savior, he had no powers, but instead had advance technology. He had killed many heroes, tortured even more, and it took an entire team of heroes working together to finally stop him. His last plan, before his death, was possibly his most insane.

"Tobias Reaper was killed on his final Doomsday machine, which he called, the Obliterater. It was a machine designed to tear open the fabric separating dimensions and allowed travel to parallel dimensions. No one knew why he wanted to do this, until his notes were discovered days after his death. He wanted to find a way into Heaven and wanted to see if he could kill God..." he read.
"What a freak. Why are we even reading about this?" She asked, sitting down next to him. "And who is Melody?" Sarah had not been filled in on anything that had happened before. As she sat, a new message came up on the computer, it was a warning. Having no job or sponsors, Savior's money was starting to thin. He would need some backers soon. It cost a lot to get the tech he had, and even more to hide that he had it or had it made.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Long story. Tell you later," he replied, before the message came up. He sighed at it and rubbed his eyes. "I don't need this right now," he grumbled, before typing some keys into the computer, bringing up a list of bounties. "I'm running low on money. I usually get more through bounties. I bring in some low life or punk alive to some rich man, I get my money. I keep the two identities separated though. No one knows the bounty hunter and Savior are the same," Savior explained, before looking through the list for some cruel bastard that needed to be found and brought in alive.
The list started with the highest bounty still in service, and then went down by that order to the lowest bounty. The highest was surprisingly high this time though, a full 10,000,000 Dollars! That could keep him tied over for a long long time. The bounty, however, was the problem. It was a private organization, so the bounty wouldnt be turned into the police, though those bounties hardly paid these days. This Bounty was to be paid the residence of one "Hardono Yamamoto." The bounty, like mentioned before, was the real problem. Catching this person would not be hard, in fact it would be ridiculously easy, but the bounty was for one "Kitten Sleen" or "Kitty" As she was often called. The man was offering a very large reward for her capture. Sarah saw that and whistled. "Wow, looks like its a good thing you kept her alive. She is worth A LOT of money."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)