Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex happily danced with his girls, and gave them each a kiss after it, though it was soft and not too passionate. He even danced with a few girls from the crowd, but didn't give them kisses and was focused on keeping an eye on his girls. He walked to the tables his girls were at and said, "Enjoying yourselves?"

As Mike left, the girls looked at one another slowly. "Master...?" Hinata whispered, not knowing what to do without him around.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Orihime nodded but seemed distracted, as did the others. They had all noticed Mike, and noticed that he had all their younger selves, and Rukia. They were confused and afraid. They watched as Mike left through the portal. Hinata looked up at Alex and asked, "Master? Who is that man?"

---------

Mike entered no space and looked back at the girls through his hack screen. He sent a message to them all and said "Girls, you see that new slut friend I brought you? Although she serves me, she had not felt master's pleasure before, so I want you to prepare her for it. If you go out into the hallway, you will find a Room with the number 69 on it. That door is unlocked and the room contains a bed. If you want to use it then use it, but whatever you do, dont let her know I ordered you to do it, and do not take her virginity or let her escape. When I return, I want you all to have her begging for my cock. I will give you some instructions as you go along, but I reward creativity, and dont worry about the dresses. Failure is pain, remember that."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and kissed Hinata's forehead. "That man is Mike. He's like me," he explained. He wondered if he should try to tell these girls how he and Mike are pretty much inter-dimensional super beings? Why not? "He and I are collectors. We go through dimensions, to find beautiful girls," he explained. "We are both very powerful."

---------------

The girls looked at Peach and Ino helped Sakura up as Rukia and Hinata walked over to Peach. "Huh? I-is something wrong?" she asked. "Come with us, Princess," Rukia said, and she and Hinata grabbed her hands, and led her to the 69 room. When they got there, Rukia and Hinata gently laid her on the bed. "W-what's going on?" Peach, before suddenly being kissed by Rukia, and Ino and Sakura began getting the dress off of the blond.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Hinata smiled a little as she was kissed and tilted her head. "But the girls he has...they look like...like us." They all nodded except for Orhime. "And he has Rukia." she added in sadly.

---------------

Mike smiled as he watched. "good, keep doing that, and make sure you lick and suck her breasts, they should be full of milk, peach flavored if Im correct." Mike grinned, Although Peach had been naked for months, she had not been sexually attacked ever before. He wanted to watch all his slaves turn her into his permanent jewel.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Matt and I are a lot more powerful compared to most people you see. We are not restricted by your dimensions' laws of physics. We can go to any point in time, to different realities. He went to your past, while I went to your time period. And Orihime, she may be your dimension's Rukia, she may not be. We are both very powerful beings from another universe, and we go from world to world to find beautiful girls to add to our lives," he said and kissed Hinata again, and placed a hand on her thigh. He always liked her best, so sexy, and innocent.

"Just know, we are both very powerful," Alex explained. "And that I, am the nicer of the two." He then looked at the girls, and then at Hinata. "Now if there are no more questions, may I have this dance, Hinata?" he asked as a slow song began to play.

--------

"W-wait! W-what are you doing!?" Peach asked, pushing Hinata back and trying to push Ino and Sakura off. As soon as her breasts were exposed, Rukai moved at them, and fondled one and sucked the other, and was surprised to taste the milk was peach flavored. "Noo! Stop!" Peach begged, but Ino and Sakura held her arms, and Hinata pulled her face to the side to kiss once more.
(Matt?)

Hinata blushed and nodded timidly, extending her hand for Alex to take. She let him lead, naturally, a little clumsy due to the fact that she couldnt dance, or at least didnt know how, but made up for it with some of her ninja training. Suddenly a boy approached Sakura from the side and said something to her, and pulled her to the far side of the room while Alex was dancing.

--------

Mike was getting hard just watching and smiled deviously "Good, now remove every shred of her clothing except for her crown and her long gloves and socks, I find those rather sexy. And then tease her, suck her nipples, rub around her thighs, but dont enter her and do not let her cum." .He ordered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((....Matt, Mike...They're basically the same, right?))

Alex led her to the dancefloor, and began to dance with her, one hand holding her hand, and his arm around her waist. As they danced, the boy would randomly kiss her lips, cheeks, forehead, and nose. After a couple of minutes, he saw Sakura was gone and his eyes frowned. Sakura....Where are you? his mental voice growled.

----------------

The girls obeyed, and Ino and Sakrua went back to undressing the princess as Rukia and Hinata now held her arms. Peach was soon naked, and as Rukia and Hinata held her arms, Ino and Sakura each grabbed a leg and began to kiss her legs, and blow on her pussy as Hinata and Rukia licked the blond's neck, and kissed it.
Sakura did not answer and for several moments her entire mental line was dead, so dead it seemed that she must have been as well. But a few moments of concentration would reveal to Alex that her signal was being blocked by something. The Ballroom itself existed in no space which meant that there were probably some connectivity problems here where there otherwise would be nothing to worry about. Hinata still danced with him, happy and oblivious as she blushed smiled with each kiss.

---------

"Good job girls, now keep going, bring her to the edge, and tell her what her role in life is, and answer the questions she asks, prepare her for my arrival." Mike commanded.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex sighed and looked at Hinata. Hinata, Sakura is gone. You're the only one of my girls without a chakra seal so, I may need your help

Matt. Someone is blocking my mental link with Sakura and left with her. Do you have any idea where they are or who might have taken her? Or how someone could block my link?

((Can the girls jutsus still work?))

----------

The girls obeyed, and they kissed her skin, licking it, and sucking on it. "You are a slave to the Master, a slut," Rukia said. "He owns you, now and forever." She then kissed Peach's lips and squeezed one of her tits as Hinata played with the other. Ino and Sakura were kissing her inner thighs, teasing her pussy, but not actually touching it.
(Matt?)

They couldnt have left, their software only allows them to remain in this space....though since we are in a completely new room existing in its own dimension, your links will probably get fuzzy around walls. There are a few rooms in the hallways next to the Ballroom, I would check alone there if ?I were you. Oh and please dont bother room 69, that one is mine.

Hinata nodded at her master and sighed, she had been enjoying her romantic dance. She put her hands together and tried to use her byakugans. "Byakugan!" She said, but nothing happened. She looked stunned, she did not have a chakra seal so her techniques should work. "Byakugan!" Again, nothing.

Also, I should add that Sakura wont be able to defend herself if something is happening to her, I disabled the use of all powers aside from our own. I dont want any of your girls getting loose all of a sudden and tearing up the place.

---------

"Let me see her reaction, everyone pull away and ask her what she is, what she had learned from all of this. If she has yet to succumb, continue until she does."
Mike smiled, it would not be long now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)