Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Hey! who are you calling lil' furball, you oversized lizard? I may not have all that mass of muscles you have but not all in life is muscles you know? I feel good with my own muscles, thank you very much" Dan said with a smirk, his tail swishing from side to side as it then tickled Yoosei's waist from behind playfully.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: DMX.. it's not Shiva. it's Yoosei n_n;;

IC:

Yoosei giggles when Dan tickles her waist playfully yet she couldn't help but stare at Mar's muscles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Wales)

"Heh heh..." Taking her claw in his own and gently helping himself up, Kurtz closed one eye, smiling. "Dot, if I did, I would have met you way earlier." He laughed, swishing his tail. "But alright.... I can live with that plan."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan didn't passed unnoticed that Yoosei was staring at Mar's muscles, again that pang of jealously striked him but he managed to keep himself calmed, but he sure was making a huge effort, he didn't wanted to lose Yoosei, mostly to Mar, he knew Mar's reputation, his dragon friend isn't of the type that can be on a serious relation, the proof was the failed relation with Alice.

They kept walking and the gray wolf gently wrapped and arm around Yoosei and smiled at her.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Oh lol, sorry Matt, guess I wasn't paying attention.

IC:

"So what's on the menu after this? Tasty fox honey or some fruit salad upside?" Mar winked to Yoosei, taking the chance he had attracted her attention.

(Wales)

"Alright, deal" Dot said with a lovely wink, then latched to his arm, "Let's go back cutie."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
A vein popped on Dan's forehead when he heard Mar, he really knew what he mean with that, he tried to stay calm but it was getting harder with each passing second.

"We better hurry, we don't wanna get late to the concert" Dan said to cut Mar's flirting talk, he really didn't wanted to hear anything else of Mar's attempts of flirt with Yoosei.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow choked back a bit as some of the liquid went into his nose causing him to nearly sneeze, it didn't bug him much as he continued lapping around, a few splashes spilling out the sides of his mouth. His cock was twitching spastically as it ached ready to blow what remained of his seed, he tensed up a bit pushing his member upwards as it spurted a few small remaints of cum into Alice's mouth as he moaned and shook slightly in bliss.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Light was about to turn a corner in till she spotted Carman crying in the distance. Oh no i wonder what happened to her....maybe I can cheer her up..am usually good at that. light calmy walked towards Carman.

"Carman are you ok...anything I can help with"[/i]
Yoosei blushes darkly yet she smiles softly. She wanted to bury her head on Dan’s shoulder to hide the fact she was blushing yet she couldn’t stop staring to Mar’s muscles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
( Snow's Appartment )

"I don't know its getting darker outside I don't want you getting lost or worse," Snow smiled cutely pats him twice on the chest twice, "you shall stay here for the night! I don't mind the company at all."

( Nath's Appartment )

"Mmokay.." Saphire looked at Nath's computer desk which was neat and tidy except for a small stack of paper next to a scanner. She gently picked one up and blushes deeply of what she saw, it was Nath's manga drawings he was talking about earlier.

( Room )

Two minutes...Disturbed stuck his tongue out and the first thing he went after was Mindy's clitoris. The wolf dragged the half end tip of his tongue against the top of her slit to try and get it out and starts licking franticly over the sensitive bulb.
The OCA