Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
"Good girl," Hunter smiled, patting the girl on the head. "A shame. I liked him," he sighed. He then suddenly turned around and ran over to Drema and punched her in the gut, trying to knock her out for now, and as a show of punishment. He then made his tentacles appear and they wrapped around Drema, careful not to kill her, and picked her up. "Let's go," he ordered the slaves, leading them to Timer Stones.
The slave obediently nuzzled against the pat and backed away once her existence was no longer required. "Thank you master." She said with a bow. "I am unworthy to be praised by you." Then Drema was punched, and indeed it seemed to knock her out, though as she was lifted into the air, her right breast uncovered, her left hardly concealed and her pussy hidden only behind a leather thing, she moaned softly from the pain and her half open, glazed over eyes could only watch as they marched right to the large wooden entrance of her base. There were five guards standing guard, They looked puzzled, over at the caravan of slaves until the spotted their master being held up and defeated by tentacles. Two retreated inside, three stayed to fight.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
In an instant, Hunter's tentacles shot out of his body, attacking the troops. Some of the braver, and stronger slaves charged forward as well, attacking the guards, and protecting their Master's extra arms. As they did this, Hunter moved some tentacles, letting some slaves grope, kiss, and lick Drema's body, and being happy to know she probably couldn't hit them for it. Besides....Watching their leader being humiliated would probably weaken the guards' will to fight.

-----------

"Hmmm?" Axel said. "I think I hear something, Serenity," he smiled. "Serenity, do you hear it? Sounds like fighting..."
Serenity was still covering her ears and closer her eyes as instructed so she could not see or hear anything as she lay curled up in the hay that served as her bed.

-------------

Drema moaned helplessly as she was caressed and groped by several hands, still hardly aware of her surroundings. her glazed over green eyes hardly seemed aware at all as hands took away what was left of her garments and began to lick and grope her most sensitive areas, several tongues lapping at her pussy, hands kneading, pinching and groping her ass and breasts and three fingers were shoved firmly up her ass as her ass cheeks were spread. The troops fought bravely but in the end they were overrun and the gates were pulled up....to reveal at least a hundred armed bandits ready to fight to the death. Hunter was on there turf and they would not surrender it. Although their moral was hurt by the sight of their leader being molested, more them felt a greater need to kill Hunter for it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I really wished I brought two chests of Tooth Fairies now," Hunter bitterly laughed. He looked around and saw a fallen log on the ground. Using more of his tentacles, he grabbed it and lifted the large log up. He strained for a second, but soon he held the log up. "To those who survive, I'll do my best to get whatever the hell they want!" Hunter laughed insanely as he used the log as a club and charged at the bandits like a mad beast. Their leader's yell inspired a number of slaves and they charged, attacking the bandits, and any they killed, they took their weapon to help with the battle. Another fact of the battle, was that if Hunter was being attacked, he would use Drema as his shield, and on some occasions, a weapon.
For a second, Hunter's charge seemed hopeful...for a second. But slaves are slaves and nothing more, and they could not match up to the elite bandits and soon all the slaves were either captured or killed and Hunter left in a circle of bandits. They kept their distance, enough to stay out of his range. "Return our leader and you may return to your lands." One said declared. Drema was still dazed and hanging, naked and helpless in Hunter's grasp. Hunter could not win this by himself. He was one man, they were an army.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter wiped some of his own blood off him and smiled. "Return my Warlock, and I'll return your leader."

--------

"Arrogant fool," Axel sighed, feeling in his gut something bad. "I feel this could only lead to...problems."
The bandits growled and several arrows aimed at Hunter from all sides, more than a few glowing. "You dont seem to understand your situation." Said the same bandit. "Give us Drema or you will die." They waited, they watched, Hunter would decide what happened next.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"And if die, the Saxon will know. They will tell the king, who just might end coming here along with his own elite army. If you thought I am a threat, then you must meet him," Hunter grinned. "They say he is as powerful as God himself, able to warp minds, alter reality, and change the world as he sees fit," he explained, and if he was lying, he was doing a good job faking it for the truth.
The bandits did not budge. "No man is so powerful, if he was then he would need no kingdom." The head bandit stated flatly. "Now I will give you to the count of three. One....two....thr-" He was suddenly cut off as screams filled the air and all eyes were turned to the entrance, were at least four hundred Saxon warrior were plowing through the Bandits, a tall and terrifying Dark knight at their head, slicing and cutting through them like a burning blade through butter. Soon Hunter was surrounded with his royal guard, the same that were left to guard Grace. The Dark knight cut down the bandit second in command and the rest of the bandits took flight, fleeing from their base in droves. "War Leader." Alexander said as he approached. "Are you alright?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)