Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
(College)

Saphire takes out one of the tickets and looks at it, "It says seven thirdy," she replied

(Snow's Appartment)

Snow put her hand on her hip and puffed some hair out of her face, "Don't tell me you stereotype people like girls are easy quitters?" she asked.

(Club)

"I'm playfull too!" Disturbed chuckles as he sticks his nose up Light's shirt with his cold canine nose sniffing and licking her underbelly.
The OCA
Star murred as he burried his muzzle in her crotch, her tail moving out from under her, the tip of it rubbing his member, tickling it gently as her hands found the back of his head, and she applied a gently pressure there.
"Oh man," Shadow knew he wasn't gonna last much longer, he had held back from cumming for a little while but the pleasure was too good to hold back for long as he slid in one final time, his knot quickly inflating as he came, his seed shooting out of him like a firehose.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:I already used the character Carl here on FC you can check the page 141 of this rp for info but I'll put it here anyways, just a small profile since Carl won't be much a main character is just a secondary character.

Carl is male Lynx on his 50s so his black hair had some hightlights of gray hair, even though he is on his 50s he is in top shape since he still likes to go to the gym and workout and also he has a passion for cars.

IC:

Dan murred and kissed Yoosei back and then rolled his eyes upon hearing Mar's question. "it is on the 5th floor but well we can't expect you to remember when it has been long time since you were there Mar" Dan said as they headed to the stairs as he then smiled seeing Carl fixing his car and smiled.

"Hey uncle, seems your passion for the cars will be with you till you die huh?" the wolf said with a chuckle and Carl smirked.

"Oh you know me son, after my lovely wife Regina, the cars are my second love, they keep me younger and alive" He said with a soft laugh as he then noticed Mar and smiled.

"Seems you returned to give me lots of memories since, I still remember your friend here, the hyperactive Mar" he said with a smile and walked up to the dragon still smiling.

"I still remember the wild night you and Dan had here years ago before you two leaved who knows where with the army" the Lynx said still smirking and then punched Mar's arm playfully.

Dan just shook his head in amusement. "Guess today has been a trip to memory lane huh?" he said with a smile while holding Yoosei closer and gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei looked at Dan and nuzzles him before whispering on his ear. "I thought you were in a hurry to go to appartment to put the ice cream there" she giggles and then looks at Carl. "heya uncle Carl once again" she said softly while smiling as she then wraps her tails around Dan's waist.

(Snow's appartment)

"oh no no...don't say such thing...I couldn't think that... I said most girls do quit after the first try that is all... plus I know few that have never quit.. such as my pupil...she is a good example that girls can be pretty strong if they want" he said softly while smiling nervously and swishes his tails softly around.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Grinning, Kurtz shifted and started to walk with her out from the restuarant, heading towards the entrance once more as he soon arrived back on the main street with her, him taking a moment to look around walking again, down a long pathed road with somewhat a cluster of trees on both sides of the road. "Mhh... you know, it's nice having you here, really..." He murmured sweetly to her.

(College)

"Seven thirty eh.... well then... guess we should start getting ready and get back!" He chuckled, looking onto her as he closed one eye. "Don't wanna be not prepared when the time comes."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
< Mitsuki's apartment >

Meanwhile, Mitsuki is getting ready for tonight's performance which will be held at the auditorium, in the middle of the city. She still wear her usual daily cloth, and will changed it at the changing room when she's arrive there.

Locking the windows and doors, she jumped from the 9th floor and proceed to jump on every streetlight, towards the auditorium.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Blaze sighed sadly wanting to show his mistress every thing he knew about bondage. The dragon slowly walked over to the wall of sex and torture devices he got out: cat o'nine tail, some cock and ball torture devices, pins and needles, and a very large and pointy dildo, and the key to the cuffs. He walked back with his head hung low, he reached up with the key in his paw and unlocked the cuffs. "I'm sorry for not being your faithful pet and for that there is no excuse," he stated sadly.

All the mistress and female pets said, "Owww," at what the young dragon did for Katt.
------------------------------------------------------------
Carmen grinned darkly and brought around her tail and started rubbing it between the ewes legs, "Oh I will and more Mindy," she said darkly while still bearing her weight down on Mindy.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"You shouldn't apologize." Katt said rubbing her wrists a little, "I know I'm not that good at this and I'd really wouldn't mind a little help with that, but I just didn't feel comfortable doing it infront of people like this." She said looking over at the crowd and then back to blaze, "Why don't we get a room and you can show me everything you know?"

*Outside the club*

Mindy gritted her teeth a bit as she felt the strong appendage rubbing between her legs, "Stop it," She shouted moving her waist side to side to try and get away from the tail.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
< Star's Apartment >

Feeling her tail rub against his cock, Richter turns his torso to one side and spreading his legs, allowing her full and open access. Slathering his tongue over and around her fleshy bulb, the wolf ventures down to her soft, velvety lips; teasing them apart.

< Hitomi & Casandra's Room >

"All right!", Cinder made a beeline for the doorway's opening, leaping ahead of her sister, just out of her reach.

"Dammit, Cin! Have you no patience...or manners!", Indigo marches behind her, confronting her just inside their doorway."

"What? They invited us in, didn't they?"
Leaning over and cupping her paw against Indigo's ear, she whispers, "I've got first dibs on Casi."

Quickly grabbing Cinder's ear and tugging it toward her muzzle, Indigo whispers roughly, "Why don't you clamp your crotch shut and chill...I'd like to get acquainted with them, first...OK?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz