Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Shadow switched between nuzzling the rubbery nub with his nose and lapping at it with his tongue, all the while using his hands to play with her breasts. His erection was already pressing against the confines of his pants and rubbing against Alice as he played with her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan stopped on a red light and turned to face at Mar.

"Yeah, Super Smash Brothers. whatever you say pal, but sorry for tell you this but that bed is only for me and the lady here" he said with a grin as his tail rubs Yoosei's gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurai chuckled lightly and got himself in a karate sentence too and smiles as he signalises for her to take the first move.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Wales)

"Heh... probably just because of a different brand. Glad it's tasty though!" Kurtz smiled, before adding a pinch of salt over his food, before dining in, taking quite a portion and swallowing it quickly. "Mmhh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Carmen held her breath for a moment longer grinning even though she was not able to breath fire just yet she was able to make smoke. She exhaled sending out a small plume of smoke at the ewe, she started coughing paying the price for her gamble for the smoke.
------------------------------------------------------
Blaze guided Katt next to the bar "Do you think me and my Mistress could use the stage?" he asked with a wink to the Manager.

"Sure go right ahead," the Manager said with a chuckle.

Blaze led his Mistress to the stage, and to a pair of hang handcuffs and placed her paws in them. He turned around and faced the audience, "I need to teach my Mistress, who is new to the bondage scene how it is done right," the dragon said loudly with a mischievous grin, so everyone could hear him in the room.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Sorry DMX, I really don't know where my head was. >.<

IC:

< Star's Apartment >

As Richter continued ravaging Star, with his sexual prowess, he started to become frustrated at the confines of the living room couch. His constant manuevering and repositioning, upon the weak and flimsy cushions, played havoc with his libido. He'd had enough!
Holding the Renamon tightly, within his arms, the wolf stood up with her still attached. "We're going for a walk...", he grunted, "somewhere a little more comfortable." And headed toward her bedroom, squeezing his crotch tightly against hers.

--------

< Outside Hitomi & Casandra's Room >

Cinder stepped forward, breaking free fom her sister, "Why hello, there...my name is Cinder, but you both can call me Cindi or Cin...or...", she smiled slyly, sizing up the two petite vixens, "you can just call me...often."

"Knock it off, Sis!", Indigo pulled her back and to one side. "My name is Indigo and it's great to meet the both of you. We've lived here, for a little while and would be glad to show the both of you around. Or...we could stay here and talk, you know, to get to know each other better."

"Yeah...better.", Cinder whispered, "I know a few games..."

"Hush, you!" Indigo snapped.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alice moaned louder, "I think... we can... uhhh... skip foreplay... now... or at least-get-some-you know!" she said between gasps and pants, wanting him to penetrate her already.

(Car)

Mar chuckled, "You mean you threw your Nintendo 64 away? Aww c'mon tell me that's not true" he said.

(Wales)

"I think I forgot when it was the last time I ate a good cheeseburger, well except Mar's recipe" Dot said with a giggle, "I think I'm gonna learn to prepare this too. Sometimes greasy fast-food's the best!" she said, then cutely put the straw to her bottle in her maw to drink the 7up.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan smirked at that. "Actually buddy I still have it and if I'm right is working as if it would be new... I hope" he said with a goofy grin.

"So you want me to kick your ass again on Super Smash Brothers? I still remember your face when I sent your Mario to hell and back with Link" the wolf said with a grin as the light turned green and he resumed driving.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I don't know," Shadow pulled his head and hands away from her breats as he undid his pants, "I'm starting to enjoy those cute little moans of yous." He smiled as he kicked off his pants and boxers, his dog cock sticking straight out infront of him, "Teasing you's gotten kinda fun." He said as he placed the shaft of his member against her pussy and began sliding rubbing up and down against it.

*Club*

"Sonuva!" Mindy cursed as the smoke got into her eyes causing them to burn a bit, Didn't think she'd actually use smoke. She thought rubbing at her eyes trying to get the soot out.

*Inside*

"Hey I thought you were gonna help Mindy and Carmen, let me out of this." Katt ordered pulling a bit at the handcuffs.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yup! I agree!" Kurtz laughed, as he continued to down his food neatly, taking another slice before gulping it down, as he enjoyed the taste of his meal. "I forgot how delicious these dishes could be...." He chuckled softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds