Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
As Disturbed continued to massage Lights back he stares at the swishing tail he smiled before he strarts to nuzzle into it with his face feeling the soft tail.

(Snow's Appartment)

The appartment was pretty simple had the one living room with sofa, couch and television, small fish tank with a couple small fish in it. One kitchen with a bar counter aswell as a dining area in the same room. Two bedrooms one of her own and another for a possible roomate which luckily she hasnt been given one yet.

"hee-hee well thats good," Snow said closing the closet and stepping foreward into the appartment swishing her tail slowly she walked up to her fish tank grabbing the fish food she sprinkled a little into the tank. Immediately the small fish start eating the strange flakes that they seemed to love. Snow then turned back to Kurai with a smile, "Should we get started then?"
The OCA
OOC: Kalyx, forgive me for being this cranky, but you're not exactly being sensible. Please can you quit doing the "Player:" each time you post a dialogue? This isn't the kind of RP where you'd want it to be like a game. Type it out like a story please. Last warning.

IC:

Shadow's tongue felt like a very rough and slick muscle on Alice's chest, she squirmed and moaned, feeling her pussy tighten up and squeeze juices out, dampening her underwear and skirt. "Mmmrrr this is great... ohh please don't stop!" she pleaded.

(Streets)

Mar got onto the car and rolled his eyes, What kind of comedian explains his jokes and then laughs alone? Oh well, guess he didn't go to the academy he rolled his eyes, "Hey Dan you still got that large bed for three?" he asked outloud.

(Wales)

"Well... I've never been so far from home" Dot admitted, before raising a weak smile, "I've been away only for half a day... but I feel it was weeks since I left" she said, "I just miss the neighborhood, that's all. I think I'm not made to go overseas" she smiled to Kurtz, "Though don't get me wrong, I love this place, it's beautiful and fun!" she giggled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurai nodded and smiles. "well sure thing.. perhaps let's just go to a bit far away from that fish tank.. just to make sure nothing really happens to the fishies." he chuckled.

(car)

Yoosei looked outside through the window, only perking her ears a bit, paying attention to Dan and Mar's talk.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan almost stomped the breakes pedal upon hearing Mar's question and gripped the wheel even more almost in the verge of breaking it. [I]"I can't believe he got the nerve to ask that so direct with her here"[/I/] he thought as he looked at Mar through the rear mirror and glared at him.

"Yes I have it but you're sleeping on the couch" he said in a low tone. It wasn't enough having to see Mar flirting with Yoosei and she blushing like in top of that he asked a question like that, he perfectly knew what was Mar planning to.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Light felt his warm nuzzle and couldn't help but blush a little, Light then grinned and turned her head to Disturbed. "You did good on my back now how about you massage the front and if your very good I might let you massage these".

Light used her elbow to push her breats together, she giggled wondering how Disturbed would react
It was then when Yoosei perked up her ears even more. "he is going to sleep at our home!!..." she blinked a bit surprised yet she didn't looked at both males.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed sat there staring at the boobs Light had showed him pushing them together his tongue falls out of his maw starting to drool a bit on the bed. Completely hyptnotized by the fox's breasts he slowly leans down cuddling her body he starts lapping at her tit through her shirt muring softly.

(Snow's Appartment)

Snow giggled at Kurai's comment before moving away from the fish tank to the middle of the living room where they had a decent amount of space for both of them, "This should be more than enough space," she commented before getting into a karate stance she saw in a movie once, "be warned I am a complete noob, the only chop I've seen is chopped carrots!" she joked.
The OCA
OOC: Disturbed, I responded with Nath to Saphire ^-^;

IC:

(Wales)

"I'm glad it is, Dot!" Kurtz smiled, tilting his head as he closed his eyes for a moment, before opening them again. He simply took a moment to sigh happily, as he spoke again. "Well, at least it's a week, and not any longer. We'll be back home to college and everyone soon."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I wouldn't even if you told me to." Shadow smiled as he gently nuzzled against one of her rubbery teets with his cold nose, "I'm loving this too much."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmrrr... push that wet nose on my nipple... wanna feel it!" Alice said, grinning mentally as her orgasm slowly built up.

(Street)

Mar grinned, "Don't worry I got my place. But where are we gonna play Super Smash Bros? The three-person bed is the most comfortable place" he said, smirking.

(Wales)

Dorothy smiled cutely, "Gee, thanks Kurtzy" she said, "This is tasty, it's so different from burgers back at home."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad