Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
(Guest Room)

After quite a few minutes of laughing, Nothus managed to gain his composure again and stand up. "Wow, I don't think I've laughed so hard in my life," he said with a few giggles.

Erimis opened his eyes. "Could you all keep it down? I'm trying to get some sleep here." He closed his eyes and rolled over.

Nothus couldn't help himself. He burst out laughing again.

(Inner City)

"Damn, we'll have to conduct our search tomorrow, Suzaku," the woman said to the passenger on her motorcycle.

Suzaku was an avian Fursona. His body was covered in bright red feathers that resembled the feathers of a phoenix. He had very slim legs that looked like they could barely support him. He had long, red hair that was darker than his feathers. Although his legs were skinny, he had a finely toned torso and slightly muscular arms. His green eyes were dazzling and his beak almost a golden color. A few feathers stuck up through his hair and his tail feathers were different colors: red, green, blue, and black.

"That should be fine," Suzaku replied in a slightly gruff voice. "You've got money, right?"

The woman shrugged. "Sweetie, I have connections." She opened her cell to call a hotel in the area that owed her dad a favor. After a few kind, but threatening words, she closed her phone. "We're all set. Let's go."

With that, she sped down the street on her motorcycle to the hotel where she was to be staying with Suzaku.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Monia smirked seeing Rina's response. "Ahh, but Mar I need a great...." her breasts started to grow in side pushing against her shirt,"big....." the shirt creaked as her tits fought against the bra before it. "Hug." It snapped making her shirt fit tightly around the globes of fleash.

Tia stopped for a moment from Alex's talk to see this. "How did she do that?' she wondered, but with her thoughts else where she bumped into Ereth. "Oh sorry." she blushed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Heh, no prob babe." Ereth chuckled, patting Tia's head gently. "It happens a lot. I am a chick magnet!" He laughed, flexing his large, muscular arms playfully.

Joey sighed, facepalming as he saw Ereth showing off to Tia. "Alright, what are we going to do, now? We had this huge-chested chick and her minions trying to kill us...and then the cops came. What should suppose we do next?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Hug?" Mar repeated like a parrot, shivering as both Rina and Monia were basically sandwhiching his body with their breasts. Instinctively now he freed himself, raising his huge arms in air, only to later let them fall down and lift the cat and dragon girlls up against his large chest. With a big grin he added, "What about a good bear hug somewhere private, hmm?" he said to both, now acting cool and complete.

"Oi, Tia! Now's not the time to get distracted!" Alex said, folding his arms. "We came for Ray's adress or phone, and now we've got none, and the police's searching the school. We're pretty much stranded in the streets until dawn, and we're on our own..." he contemplated, before he added, "Hey Soma, where do you live?" he asked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You know, I don't think we need her, just the two of us is fine by me" Rina replied.

"Eh? Oh, my apartment's over there" He said pointing at the entrance of the alley, a huge building could be seen across the street "I've got a penthouse on the 20th floor, I was thinking we should hide there for the moment so I shifted right across the street" He stood up and started walking towards the entrance of the alley "Let's go to my house".

"C'mon let's go slut" Razyel said following his master.
To see some of my artwork Click here
Monia swiftly raised her left foot and kicked Rina in the ankle. While still smiling at Mar. "Awww big blue wants more then one cake hmmm?"

Tia turned to Alex. "Yeah sorry, I'm still trying to get use to have fursonas around." She walked passed Alex and approached Soma. "I hope you have a phone at your place otherwise were really screwed.

Meanwhile Ivan walked down the alley that the group had last seen. "Seems there are others we weren't aware of." he said to himself as he scanned the darken area. That's when his wolf eyes rested on a pink cell phone that laid next to the dumpster. "Hmmm now what do we have here...."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
[Guest Room]

"I was laughing so hard, I could've sworn, a little piss came out-" Ray wheezed.

"It ain't funny- it AIN'T funny-" Prowl tried his best to stifle his laughter with his paws. "Okay, its freakin' hilarious! Dude, what'd you do to Eri!?" He laughed.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
[Mika's Room]

Mika and her fursona Mizuki somewhat chuckles happily as heard the commotion from the Guest Room. "They seems enjoying themselves, but kinda sad we unable to join them because it's quite late..."

"Don't worry...We have plenty of time to have fun..." Said the dragoness who laying on the bed on floor besides Mika before she yawn softly. "Good night, Mika...Have a nice sleep..."

The girl nodded, turning her body to the side so she can see Mizuki. "Good night to you too.." She said with a warm smile, slowly shut her eyes and fell asleep before Mizuki do the same thing.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Guest Room)

"Shhh," Nothus said and put a finger to his lips. "Be quiet," he whispered. "We just made a few improvements to his features. You must admit that he looks a million times more handsome than he used to." He sniggered and pushed Erimis closer to the edge of the bed so that he could lay down. "The best laugh we'll get will be in the morning when he looks in the mirror."

(Hotel Nirvana)

The motorcycle pulled to a stop in the parking lot of a 5 star hotel called Hotel Nirvana. The woman removed her helmet, letting her jet black hair flow down to her tightly toned butt.

"Nice place you managed to get us, Ritsuko," Suzaku remarked as he and his creator walked to the door of the hotel.

"You doubted me? I might have to hit you for that," Ritsuko replied. "In the morning we'll check Erimis's apartment first, then the college, and if we can't find him, well, I have my ways." With that, the two entered the hotel, checked into their room, and fell asleep.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
*Alley*

"Ouch! YOUUU!!!" Rina screamed at Monia's kick "I will..." She stoped herself before saying anything more More than one cake huh? Not a bad idea "Hehe" Rina laughed "So... monia, isn't it? Are you willing to make a truce with me?" She said with a look of complicity on her face.

"Sure" Soma responded to Tia "No problem, let's go" The silver-haired boy crossed the street to his apartment and waited for the group at the entrance of the building.

"You can stay here as long as you want slut, hope you get caught by the those guys from earlier, hehe" After saying that to Rina (Wich she didn't responded since she was in her own world), Razyel followed Soma to his aparment.
To see some of my artwork Click here